Saturday, January 28, 2012

What's Up with ALL OF THIS??? (time will tell)


"One of archaeology’s most compelling mysteries is that of the 13 crystal skulls. The crystal skulls have been some of the most powerful mystical symbols in human history. Several “perfect” crystal skulls have been found in parts of Mexico and Central and South America. Together, they form a mystery as enigmatic as the Great Pyramids and Stonehenge." from: http://www.endalldisease.com/mystery-of-the-crystal-skulls/

>>> MY FORMATTING IS BEING TOTALLY HACKED THIS MORNING, but I THINK I am fixing it . . .

EMAIL TITLE: Re: The other Kenans

From: Scott Kenan

10:22 AM (8 minutes ago)

To: David Kenan

Didn't work.


I know I was not going to reply, but it seemed only fair that you know that. Follow my blog and if you have something gemaine to say, contact me and i MIGHT re-engage.


Best wishes to you regardless. We are all created in the Image of This Thing We Call God.


In the REALITY of this morning, I have connected in-the-flesh to a film/video producer who has done much work about not only Tupac Shakur (whose museum is only a few blocks from my former home in GA), but the Crystal Skulls. When i lived lived in Puerto Vallarta, there was a guy I constantly ran into on the beach who had made movies about the Crystal Skulls. He gave me his BEST one, which I never viewed but still possess. This is all new to me, but seems to be taking me into a new, significant expansion.


Since this man intuitively came up to speak to me (he lives in town but stayed here a night after his girlfriend did him violence which he does not yet have perspective on) AND he spoke first against the Rothschilds (connected to Maria St. Just and the Grenfel bank) -- and one of his documentaries that I sampled on Tupac is about how Tupac was murdered for breaking the Illuminati oath when he PUBLICLY talked about Quincy Jones' invitation for him to join him upstairs in Q's house "sucking dick and eating pussy" I am totally fascinated, yet recognize it might just be a distraction AND i am only one person and can not take on ALL things. Still, there must be a reason that man insisted I take his Mystery of the Crystal Skulls DVD.


I just checked the Illuminati Oath, based on the Jesuit Oath. it is a DENIAL of God-WITHIN-us in favor of the Absolute Authority of the Top Leader (VERY Papist, really).


I have a new phone number that strangely was assigned and is appropriate to a place several hundred miles from Wilmington, despite my giving the correct zip code. My old phone will work for a time, so you could still call me on it for a while. I will NOT be giving my new phone number to siblings or parents -- and will be careful in to whom I do give it.


Scott

>>> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 3:29 AM, David Kenan wrote:

Tonight, I shall appear to you in your dreams. I will always hear you, see you, be watching you.


David Kenan
Grand High Priest

>>> On Jan 27, 2012 2:33 PM, "David Kenan" wrote:

Thankfulness to high heavens! And mostly important, my cousin/ brother read the story of Malchezedek and apply it to me and your nearer relative. You almost have solved the puzzle.


The prayer I have tailored to suit you in our ancient tongue. You will find it useful to give you strength to destroy the enemy. I am dreaming dreams. As you are aware, many Kenans throughout time have been blessed with gifts of second sight, precognitive ability, telekinesis and as myself and I believe you possess also,telepathy. You need to look to the old one to find the power within!


Now go directly to the black candle and SAY THE PRAYER.


May the Gods be with you!
.

No comments: