Sunday, January 1, 2012

WHO Talks Too Much???


Well, it's New Years Day and I've been sitting at my computer for FOUR AND A HALF HOURS and written almost nothing. (OK, I wrote some things here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111771878#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .)

I've been having fun talking to people who are also having fun. Haven't seen a SINGLE POLITICAL ADVERSARY -- and NONE of my ostrich Family have arrived by surprise or appointment.

Whew!!!

That said, I guess Mom, Jane, and Julie just hope that something DIRE happens to me so that their crimes are not exposed. You see, what I realized overnight (I knew this about Dad already), is that my brother Mike has NEVER been a party to their non-sense -- not in any major way, anyway.

If Mike has "sinned" it is only sins of silence. I really DO believe he could not make the second payment on my Pontiac Vibe -- the last thing he claimed he tried to do. The others, he had actually DONE!!!

And I think Ally Bank was RIGHT to stop taking credit card payments for car payments -- although DEBIT CARD payments should be fine.

Mike has NEVER been aggressive with me on the phone (except after I reported things he found embarrassing but which HARMED NO ONE IN ANY REAL WAY) unlike what I report about what the women in my immediate family have done. Maybe it's a boy-girl thing.

Well, Jesus told his disciples they'd have to leave their wives and girlfriends if they wanted to follow HIM. Paul sure seemed to hate women, although he could certainly rhapsodize beautifully about Love.

>>> HERE IS WHAT I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW ON THIS NEW YEARS DAY:

WHY has local "radio talk-monster" Curtis Wright http://www.curtiswrightonline.com/ been so on my mind today???

I mean it was interesting a week or two ago when he mysteriously friended me on Facebook. Although I saw he seemed to support ALL MANNER of un-Patriotic things and causes, he also graduated from Henderson High School in West Chester, PA not too many years after I would have had Dad not been transferred to Columbus, OH right before my senior year. And he went to what is now West Chester State University -- where my sister Julie spent some of her many years working toward her Bachelor's degree (I think).

But here is what is also true: MOST bread-and-butter conservatives of the various stripes have NO IDEA how top leadership in the Republican Party have been using them -- and CONSERVATIVES HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT POINTS TO MAKE AS WELL!!!

Very few of them are actually in the Bush/Cheney/Gingrich/Fox News/bin Laden drug-running business -- or have ANY idea their top leaders ARE.

Perhaps -- since he and I are both locals -- Mr. Wright might like to share a coffee or a beer to see how we get along (and more: if he thinks I can be trusted to not get too "shocking" on radio), and then even have a go of it OVER THE AIR!!!

I DO have both radio interview show experience from college and have recently given interviews (of sorts) on TV.

Interesting thought . . .

Scott

.

No comments: