Monday, January 23, 2012

Your Wish Is My Command!!!


When I googled "'Ben David' naked" THIS is the first picture that came up (and none came up more clearly OUR Ben. The photo really WAS labeled "YES, I'm naked! in me by Ben David".

>>> Well, at least I didn't post this before going to court today. But having seen both Ben David and Senator Goolsby (in his capacity as a defense attorney) in court, I thought I'd google "'Thom Goolsby' naked", and this is what came up in text (the images were disappointingly dull):

quest.mapquest.com/tag/thom-goolsbyCached

You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Thom Goolsby, a Republican from New Hanover County, sent out an e-mail to his Bif Naked. 'How My Father Put Me At Ease With My Childhood 'Lesbian' ..."

I thought that HAD to be at least PRECIOUS, but when I hit the link, the page had been gutted and only contained the senator's name. Pity . . .

You see, the Rupert-Murdock-convicted-in-England over NEWS OF THE WORLD Fox News-led Internet hackers have been busy cleaning damning content out of websites in this country -- in fact they have done FAR more here, but the Republican Party is still able to protect them and keep the story out of the news.

They scoured the reports about Newt Gingrich's having picked up citations for soliciting sex with men in public parks in Atlanta COMPLETELY off the Internet in the last two years.

* * *
>>> Today in Court:

I couldn't BELIEVE my luck when I walked in and sat down front only 15 feet from District Attorney Ben David (I really hadn't expected him to be there). After he saw me enter, he did not look at me once. I scoured his profile, admiring his proportionally long-more-than-large nose -- with FLARED nostrils!!!

I have the experience to know that "the rule of noses" almost ALWAYS bears true for estimating the size of the lower proboscis. So I am HAPPY to report that tidbit to my reader who wrote to ask!!!

But funny thing: Outside, later, discussing this all with a group of others in front of the courthouse, they insisted Ben's was a perfect "Coke nose" -- not harbinger of GIANT SPRING. One claimed to have a friend who did Coke with Ben. I guess they weren't gay or have prurient interest in the District Attorney.

>>> EVEN SENATOR GOOLSBY was in court and I MUST report yet ANOTHER correction: He does not look twenty years older than the photo he likes to use -- he looks thirty years older than it. I DID catch his eye a couple of times and made sure the entire court saw me waving to him.

He did not smile -- nor have I ever seen him OR Ben David smile EVER (except in photo ops). For being so full of Jesus and being Saved and all the rest (Ben was just made a DEACON at First Presbyterian Church by Pastor Ernie Thompson, Ben's considered so HOLY there. I CONGRATULATE him!!!

>>> THE HEARING TODAY:

Was just administrative. Jennifer Harjo wisely suggested I attend since EVERYONE (or nearly everyone) who works at the Court House gets my emails of this blog, and she thought all would like to see me. I think they did, and I wore my linen jacket, nice slacks, etc.

I had fun waving to Sen. Goolsby, whom I also ran into outside the Court Room, but didn't want to tempt toward violence toward me, so I left him alone -- that time. If he keeps up his crusade to keep the recently expired little sales-tax add on that the Governor wants back to make up for the GUTTING of University Education Funds he and his fellow Republicans recently passed, I'll do him even worse than I've done so far!!!

(Don't tell anyone, but his wife -- a little tired of her 1953 Appalachian-wife experience at home, being just some kind of work horse and getting NOTHING for it except being scrubbed up and trotted out for photo ops, etc. must be getting a little tired of this. Will Thom -- isn't that spelling a little listhpy??? -- wear her out and then get him a newer model??? This kind of thing's happened before, although I have no ACTUAL reason to believe it will here -- I just know how to read the signs.

>>> AND: I got a peek at the reality inside the Goolsby hoome when Mrs. Goolsby invited me in.

They've had a few words, I can assure you . . .

>>> SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS:

As everyone knows, I'm part of the Kenan Family that first landed in America here on the banks of the Cape Fear River. While I'm only shirt-tail related to the branch that founded the University of North Carolina (with some allied families), I am surprisingly connected to them.

While I FULLY support the idea that ALL citizens should receive equal treatment under the Law, I've either had people DENY the facts of my experience, like the man named George who was known as a major drug dealer who hung out in Costello's piano bar -- one of the three generally-considered gay bars in Wilmington. He insisted that I be thrown out of the bar after claiming I DID NOT ever work for Tennessee Williams and he was tired of hearing that shit from me. And then the bartender Tim (about 6' 8") did so, claiming he had more authority than THE OWNER OF THE BAR, a man I am gag-ordered not to mention on this blog who is an attorney with the law firm at Third and Dock here in town (I might also be gag-ordered not to mention the firm's name, and although the sentence is SUSPENDED pending appeal, I wish those who were STRONG-ARMED by drug dealers no harm!!!

Of course the owner (who had acted like my friend at ALL TIMES before this incident) called me to say that he would have me arrested if I called him or stepped on his property again. THEN, without my doing EITHER, he DID have me arrested, and we had my first fake trial. Interesting also that his partner in the bar who is not involved in day-to-day operation, is John Stike who after a long practice as a dentist, got into land development and is now retired. In the mid-1980, John Stike had a desire for me and had his younger boyfriend seduce me and take me home.

Once there, it was bait n' switch. The boyfriend I thought I went home with disappeared telling me I was to have sex with John. Against my mild protest, John Stike flipped me over and "went to town" not bothering to properly lubricate things -- just to get his jollies. Arguably, this was rape.

>>> FYI: John Stike is a loyal member of First Presbyterian, attending services every Sunday. His partner (the lawyer) is a member and attends Christmas and Easter -- plus I've seen him there one other Sunday.


John Mann later perjured himself in the trial of "Cyberstalking" over what I wrote on this blog, and although I had believed John Mann's claim that that un-named owner of the bar was BIG in drug dealing (actually, I think he didn't know about it going on in his bar due to his alcohol consumption which is quite heavy). So I don't blame him for bringing the charge, and when I later realized my error in believing John Mann (who back then was driving so erratically around town he had to take back roads to keep from being pulled over for intoxication -- so he claimed to me) DROVE around town selling at least his Adderall (this, he admitted to me) -- a drug often prescribed to help Meth addicts CONTINUE their addiction legally -- like is the case with Frank Sinatra's great-nephew, Danny Sinatra, who lives here in Wilmington with his wife, cult actress Phoebe Dollar.

Sad, but true. And Danny always had took more Adderall than prescribed so he had to go out on the street seeking Meth or Adderall to cover him the last couple of weeks when a month's prescription had run out.

(Some erroneous info removed on 24 March 2014 -- Scott)

The dirty little secret of gay bars, traditionally, is that the Mob always took money to protect them from the cops when cops shut them down on "morals" charges. When the Mob got into narco-trafficking, gays -- many being self-hating due to the society crap they allowed to infect their souls -- were a PRIME target for drug sales, and so bar-denizen gays today are a group having some of the greatest problems with drug addictions and related problems.

THAT's why on "International Coming Out Day" back in November, I went IN!!! I do not accept any of that "woe-is-me-I'm-gay" baggage -- or the attendant drug and alcohol problems it makes one so susceptible to. I'm just a homosexual now.

Oh well. I can handle it.

And I'll make a FORTUNE FROM MY BOOK(S)!!!

Scott

>>> PS: Also very gratifying is that in recent weeks and months nearly ALL The JERKS who have caused me trouble have LEFT TOWN -- many FOLDING THEIR DRUG-FRONT businesses!!!: The computer repair store across the street from the Duck n' Dive on Dock Street being the latest. Also the "convenience" store with NO CUSTOMER SERVICE on Front Street near the Italian Market that kicked me out after the owner, Frank Delia's friends tried to start VICIOUS SLANDEROUS rumors about me with Frank's help -- and before he thew me out for no reason.

The up-scale tile store on Market near the river, whose owner, Mark Byant, had threatened to break down the door of my B-side duplex-mates, Peter and Jess DeMaria, who were running a crack or meth lab in their apartment until I blogged about it and they moved out there equipment shortly there-after. Surprising that they allowed me to witness that!!!

Others have moved indoors and don't hang out downtown anymore like the nut-case who owned the "Tardis" that had been in the parking lot at The Harp bar and who has taken several charges out against me (I'm unconstitutionally gag-ordered not to mention his name in this blog by Judge Noecker).

Well, guess what??? They might all be in luck as there's a possibility (not yet confirmed) that I MIGHT leave town.

.

No comments: