Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BUSTER HYMEN Gets a SECOND LIFE!!!


Drug-Rush Limbaugh's AVATAR from the online community SECOND LIFE (see: http://secondlife.com/ ), which is ALSO favored by my former employer Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. ( www.pentagon-usa.com ). Patrick's employees Michael Massicott, Gerry Flynn, and Joel Miller all reported to me that Patrick uses female avatars to pick up guys for "fun and profit" there. That's why I have assumed that some do major NARCO-TRAFFICKING behind avatars on SECOND LIFE.


>>>: EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH A FRIEND WHO SENDS GIFTS:


Oh God!!! -- which I almost mean literally -- what great news of surprising-yet-not items. I LOVE Almodovar movies and his iconic plow-nosed female actors!!! I own none so far, but will certainly treasure whichever one you sent. Was it WOMEN ON THE VERGE??? (aren't they always -- and I wonder if huge female noses translates to oversize clits).

I doubt any of his movies answer that question.

I have one thing to say about Gov. Walker's victory: The best-run campaign won the contest. I'm not going to add to the bloviation and spin fest that has ensued. But ALSO of note -- and barely seeming to get attention -- is that the Wisconsin Senate flipped to Democratic last night as well. So where does THAT leave Republicans in the EFFECTIVENESS GAME, assuming Democrats now vote in a bloc in Wisconsin???

I have no problem if Barack Obama (whom I still don't trust -- like the 40% who voted "other" in a recent Democratic primary) loses to the preening, Magic-Mormon-Undies-wearing actual INVENTOR of "Obamacare" and strong supporter of the "single-payer" option (or whatever it's called that is before the Supremes right now). Mitt Romney is at least TRANSPARENT in his vanity for office, rather than the hiding liar Obama has often proven to be.

Mitt will say ANYTHING to support ANYTHING that gets him elected -- even though he's already flipped and flopped both his mouth and his tail-parts so vigorously that he's flipped all the water out of his tank!!!

And THAT's the beauty of it. Like the Wisconsin Senate, the US HOUSE will flip to Democrat (which the Senate will remain) this fall. WhichEVER of the Presidential candidates wins will have to deal with THAT.

And Mitt only wants to SHINE -- and show a Mormon can ACTUALLY GET ELECTED in a country of Christians who would SCREAM IN HORROR if they actually read THE BOOK OF MORMON or were familiar with actual Mormon "mythology", teachings, and/or practice.

This nightmare will be over in five months (assuming no long recounts like in 2000). Then the clean-up of American society will begin in earnest -- no matter who wins. And if Republicans take more than that, we'll just have to deal with the fact that those who poison everyone else usually accidentally poison themselves rather quickly -- especially when drug or drug-profits addicted, and thus prone to sloppiness.

But I DO have a major (or minor) blog post coming today. I had a GREAT half-hour phone conversation with the owner of a Mismaloya property. It turns out we had a misunderstanding -- which I'll detail in the blog after changing his name to "Buster Hymen" in some key blog posts BEFORE explaining my actions.

As you no doubt immediately recognized, I'm giving him the name of a puerile bad-joke-featured character of my junior high school days in the mid-1960s, which will pretty much guarantee no one associates the name with him since he is NOT known for that activity (although as I remember his rather awesome "package", he COULD be -- had he a somewhat different temperament).

So let me send this to you first, then post this to introduce my readers to my literary character BUSTER HYMEN. Then I'll email it out as well. After that I'm gonna begin changing blog posts, but not go TOO far into it before getting Buster's two cents on my plan (I'll get at least the three most offensive to the actual person), then blog about what has been revealed.

Sounds like a fun day's ahead for me -- and a big sigh of relief for Mr. Hymen (and his employer as well -- kinda-sorta)!!!

Scott

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM, A FRIEND wrote:


6/1  1:54 PM  two catnip sachets
6/5  11:27 AM  four DVD including 2 IMAX, Almodovar movie, docu about San Miguel de Allende ex-pats
Are you doing a fiery blog post about Gov Walker?


.

No comments: