Monday, June 11, 2012

Mexico Asserts Herself -- PRAISE JESUS!!!



One top Mexican security official I've been working with (he's even worked in the Office of the President of Mexico -- a former one), told me Mexico has been WELL aware that the CIA and Republicans RUN the North American drug traffic -- at least since he went into government service in the early 1980s. He ESPECIALLY mentioned the Bush Family, which was VERY interesting to me, because 18 months ago, when I drove north across the border, US Border officials whom I spoke with told me EVERYONE in the US Border Patrol KNOWS the BUSH FAMILY profits tremendously from the drug trafficking.

In fact, the guys who were checking me through, called out and told nearby agents working other lines of cars that I had actually BLOGGED about the CIA and Republicans being in charge of it (something they'd said they knew they would be KILLED if they tried to report) -- AND THEY ALL LET OUT A BIG WHOOP AND A SALUTE FOR ME. Later, some border agents off duty for lunch BOUGHT ME MINE!!!

I felt so PROUD -- and KNEW that if all the Border Patrol knows the truth, WE THE PEOPLE -- of ALL the Americas -- can ONLY be set to win. I only wish it did not take so much time -- and YES, Mexico must handle this situation for MEXICO's goals -- since the US is THOROUGHLY corrupted and CANNOT be trusted AT ALL!!!

Gringos created a thoroughly corrupt society that is INTOLERABLE without taking drugs, prescription or illegal, and Mexico might as well make money off it. I just hate the violence and corruption, and it's a DAMN SHAME that Mexico's drug use is up. Mexico is VASTLY under-appreciated by America, and it's her time to assert her OWN goals.

I DO think President Calderone's policies were highly effective at softening things up -- and in showing the Mexican Government to have balls, but now the ground-work laid, I'm hopeful about this new approach.

Mexico is the North American country that will SHINE above the others in this Twenty-first Century -- because of her MORAL VALUES!!! (and her incredible mineral, cultural, and artistic richness)

Scott 




www.nytimes.com
The contenders for Mexico’s presidency have promised to shift its antidrug strategy toward reducing violence there rather than blocking the flow of drugs to the United States.
· ·
.

No comments: