Friday, June 15, 2012

FOUND: Mr. Right (gone horribly wrong)!!!


(not actually "Fernando Merino")

>>>ADDED LATER: My email of this post which was sent directly to nearly 500 in Law Enforcement, the Press, Politicians, Friends of Tennessee Williams, personal friends, etc., did NOT bounce back from Fernando Merino's address. If it does so LATER, that is onlhy because "THE HACKERS" bounced it to prevent Fernando from reading it.

I feel certain that if he gets it, Fernando will feel compelled to read it. And THEN we'll see what happens next . . .

* * *


>>> NOTE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: The American man Fernando tried to intimidate (first-name Jeff), who owns a zip-line attraction nearby is Jeff Coates, whose email address (at least then) begins "gringocoates". See me for any questions.

>>> FROM A FACEBOOK MESSAGE TO A FRIEND:

Scott Kenan Scott Kenan
  • Thank YOU!!! For the pre-birthday celebration, but especially for allowing me the opportunity for some much-needed introspection. Although by the end of the evening I really HAD developed "troublesome intestinal rumblings", mostly I needed to get away from everyone and everything to digest the insights I achieved during our time together. For ALL of that, I send a hearty THANKS!!!

    And I have attached my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (Acronym-named WOG from when I hoped that would hide it from hackers who had already wiped ONE of my computers COMPLETELY CLEAN of all files and NOT-DISGUISED copies of the book. And in fact, that strategy WORKED -- it's the only reason my manuscript survived the hacker attacks in late 2009 and early 2010. (Detailed explanation of what happened is reported various places in my blog, but not recently.)

    In ANY bizarre case -- and it truly seemed at first bizarre, but now seems just sad and logical -- the route I walked home, suddenly landed me RIGHT IN FRONT OF WET DREAMS STRIP BAR, and after a moment's thought (and confirmation from the doorman I'd semi-befriended nearly a week ago, that Fernando Merino was working inside RIGHT THEN), I entered the bar, got a Pacifico, and quickly discovered that it took TWO bar employees' ABSOLUTE INSISTENCE that their "STAR" employee Fernando (Rubén Fernando Gómez Merino, email: gmezmerino@gmail.com , which I had PREVIOUSLY thought was now a dead address, but realize the email-returns from it that began shortly after we parted ways in 2010 EXACTLY fits the pattern of those in Wilmington, NC who blocked me) standing almost directly in front of me -- I had to study him to recognize him at all -- but there was NO MISTAKE on their part, the "transformed" body in front of me was indeed the man I'd realized was in many ways more like me in experience than probably anyone else on earth: We're both the first-born (in his case, ONLY) son of our nations' (US and Colombia) top criminals -- and NEITHER of us are criminal-minded.

    I had been raised naive -- which if I could not remain, I must be drugged into stupidity. When THAT proved to be impractical, the necessity changed to my needing to be killed.

    Fernando's Dad (according to Fernando, the very TOP cocaine exporter in Colombia -- and he NEVER mentioned "Cali Cartel", so my previous assumptions on that might not be right), had hoped to pass the empire to his only child, but Fernando had FAILED MISERABLY in his tests, and since then apparently been abandoned (STUCK in Mexico with a fake Mexican identity that Fernando said had taken his Dad and his "Godfather", Hector Javier Salgado Villanuevo, three or five Years to obtain so that it was IMPOSSIBLE to detect as fake).

    Additionally, Fernando had claimed that the contract I signed with him, Hector and Francisco Javier Manzano Gomez (I have NO idea who this man is/was -- and never had translated the contract before signing it (or since). You can see a scan of it here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html
    , with additional info about that time found in many blogposts around that time, and here is one example: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/contacting-mayor-of-puerto-vallarta.html
    ), was ACTUALLY a contract that bound me for life to the CIA, although it was for me to sell ENORMOUS tracts of land (beginning with major tracts between Puerto Vallarta and San Sebastian del Oueste, that Fernando claimed Hector had acquired by running off the legal owners or having them killed.

    In any case, last night, I found before me a body that was not only about three inches shorter than I had remembered, but which had been transformed from naturally muscular to BEEFALO, the term I use to describe bodies developed by a combination of steroids and weightlifting. The tell-tale signs of small pimples peopled Fernando's shoulders last night as he tried to avoid contact and I addressed him repeatedly by name. All I could think was 'I sure hope the steroids didn't cause his fabulous, giant "Africanized" dick to fall off (or become impotent)!!!"

    Fernando was hugging heavily on a clearly successful businessman of a far more advanced age (but not TOO old), as a small chorus of lesser hotties was making it clear to that businessman that he COULD NOT POSSIBLY SCORE BETTER!!!

    Fernando GROWLED at me twice, making clear he did not wish to know I existed. I knew I had to respect that, so said "Fernando, I guess the two of us know each other just too well. I'll go and leave you to your business." I walked several paces away, then after a minute's thought, left my 1/3 finished beer on a table and exited, strangely being compelled to tell the nice doorman a brief summary of the truth, but adding that I would NOT be back and had NO intention of causing anyone trouble.

    At least ONE major question had been answered, one friend lost to the "devil" -- but we must ALL save ourselves.

    I'll be pasting this into my blog -- and commenting further there. (I'll make additional comments on yesterday's MANY illuminating experiences -- including the ACTUAL PERSONAL EMAIL I received last night from Republican North Carolina State Senator Thom Goolsby -- AFTER I get a Round Tuit.)

    >>> AS I WAS TYPING THAT LAST SENTENCE, I heard my old Wilmington cell phone (which I last used to check a phone number about a week ago and ALWAYS keep powered off), POWER ITSELF OFF!!! Also, it took TEN MINUTES for my computer to boot up fully this morning, and the last couple of weeks it takes several minutes to shut down as Windows claims "waiting for programs running in background to close. Do you want to FORCE CLOSE THEM?" (I always do.)


    SO DON'T TELL ME MY ELECTRONICS ARE NOT TOTALLY COMPROMISED BY "FOX NEWS HACKERS" (or others)!!!


    Thanks again,
    Scott




.


No comments: