Friday, June 29, 2012

FACEBOOK Severing Ties with the CIA???



I certainly hope no one took me too seriously in my "Messianic/Revelations" rant that was entirely couched in Christian Mythology -- my point being to POINT OUT the absurdity of it and HORRIFY some who think the Bible is to be taken LITERALLY.

I mean REALLY!!!

But then leading fools into absurd conclusions logicly from misunderstood premeses is the HALLMARK of Republican and other TOMFOOLERY!!!

See how they now have ramped up their LIE MACHINE ROBOTS OF DISINFORMATION to continue their fight against those who are finding a way for REASONABLE HEALTH CARE in the US.

And they have NO alternate PLAN, but serve up INFINITE and BOTTOMLESS HOT AIR FROM HELL as a distraction and HYPNOTISM  trick.

In any case, MYSTERIOUSLY, Facebook (long controled by the CIA), yesterday morning STOPPED BLOCKING my attempts to post links on it to THIS BLOG. That means that either they are giving up on SILENCING ME, or they are REFORMING THEMSELVES to act ONCE AGAIN within the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, as they have ALWAYS been intended.

I count EITHER motivation as a HUGE PERSONAL WIN in my fight to reform the US GOVERNMENT, which is REALLY to say that I am only a cog in a VAST "WE THE PEOPLE" CONSPIRACY which operates more through intuition and deep spiritual connections that we all share and LESS through the VERY REAL other actual contacts that I really DO have, but so many want to claim I don't.

This is NOT TRUE of those in power in Wilmington and the State of North Carolina -- AND I GAVE THEM EVERY OPPORTUNITY to back down from their many illegal, abusive, and unconstitutional actions against me.


 
THAT IS WHY I MUST SUE THEM FOR GROSS VIOLATIONS OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS.



As I mentioned in email to my "list" yesterday, I have already begun the search for a Law Firm to represent me, and indeed, SCHILLER & SCHILLER PLLC of Raleigh, NC has turned me down. Because I only spoke to the receptionist and not as well as I could have, I am NOT going to rip them to shreds in this blog as I will any firm that turns me down after a BETTER approach on my part in the very near future.

But today, I'm motoring to Colima, Colima, Mexico to find my god-son and his family. I will return on Sunday, and any DRUG MAFIA, CIA, OR OTHER CRIMINALS can try to murder me on that route.

I doubt this will happen, but I might as well let them know what I'm up to.

Monday, after a follow-up visit to the doctor about the wound/plantars tissue on the bottom of my right foot, I'll continue my quest to find a lawyer/law firm.

Thanks for reading this,
Scott



Me, in the center of it all (actually in Paraty, Brazil in 2009)

.

No comments: