Friday, June 22, 2012

A Change of Heart (it's about time, no???)


FAG OF THE DAY award goes to Sen. Scott Brown!!! (Photo compliments of COSMO magazine)



>>> AFTER SLEEPING ON IT . . .


But FIRST, a couple of notes about things that HAVE NOT CHANGED in my perspective but MIGHT have been misunderstood by my readers:


1. I have the HIGHEST regard for Fernando Merino, and only hope that my detailed blogging about the truth about him causes his popularity to INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY -- and the prices he commands to do the same!!!

That way, if Fernando WANTS to leave his currnet profession he will have the money to do so. If not, he'll at least live in luxury. he's been FORCED (like I have been forced) to have a life so far NOT OF HIS OWN MAKING!!!

2. Likewise, I have no problem with Wet Dreams bar -- or anything that goes on there. I hope they MAKE A KILLING and everyone there gets RICHER THAN JESUS (or at least Mother Theresa)!!!

3. The rainy season having commenced a week or so ago, mushrooms are popping up EVERYWHERE, including five giant ones at the base of a Bougainvillea bush, potted on my terrace. Clearly, I am now going to have to get back in touch with Enrique Rojas (aka "Henry Red"), the former TOP PAID male prostitute in service to men with private jets a fair number of years ago.

Enrique is ALSO a shaman trained in MUSHROOM IDENTIFICATION and ADMINISTRATION TO NAIVE GRINGOS, and I might-could use his services again!!!

But you see, Enrique ALSO is the person who KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF ME more severely than anyone else who beat me two years ago while I was in Puerto Vallarta the first time -- and here's my DIRTY LITTLE SECRET about that: It had NOTHING to do with the local or not-local Drug Mafia. It had to MY disrespecting his CRACK addiction, coupled with my refusal to use my own member or fist to PROPERLY STIMULATE HIS REAR STIMULATABLE!!!

I am NOW prepared to do either or both, and will TRACK ENRIQUE DOWN, if in fact he still lives in Puerto Vallarta.

He's a FABULOUS kisser, and I can only HOPE he has kicked the CRACK. That said, it is interesting to note that his cavern is so cavernous that THAT (fastidiously kept clean), is where he carried his "crack kit" so that NO ONE but an x-ray machine or probing proboscus would EVER find it all ON him.

4. Now that all THAT has been said, I will willingly submit to Mark Servin's DOG AND PONY SHOW of needing to call in an ENGINEER to correct the flaws in my TV cable -- the reason being SO THAT WE CAN ALL SAVE FACE!!!


HA!!!


* * *


>>> THE CHANGE OF HEART:


Overnight, I realized I had been MISSING MY OWN POINT, a point the Mexican Government and ALL major candidates for Presidente have agreed on:

It is time to allow those in Mexico (primarily Mexicans), to PROFIT FROM the INSATIABLE APPETITE of Americans for ILLEGAL DRUGS, without Mexican government interference -- AS LONG AS THOSE IN THAT BUSINESS USE THEIR PROFITS TO BENEFIT MAMA MEXICO (Mexican Society)!!!

That's a TRICKY proposition, but the drugs are going to FLOW as long as Americans continue to DEMAND THEM, and CAPITALISM being GOD'S LAW OF ECONOMICS, capitalists should be REWARDED for their best efforts -- AS LONG AS THEY ARE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE!!!


>>> THEREFORE:


I NO LONGER will concern myself with the political and other doings of Sonny (Jimmy Humberto MontaƱo Prieto), because:

1. The skills he developed as a TOP DRUG GANG CRIMINAL in Estado Unidos and even his possibly still being a top Cali Cartel Operative as well as CIA Agent, can be used VALUABLY for Mexico!!!

2. Sonny and his wife, Tanya, took me in WITHOUT A MOMENT'S HESITATION eighteen months ago when I was homeless.

3. Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to receive him at my domicile -- because of his UBER-FOUL MOUTH when speaking English (only).


* * *

>>> NOW, I will close with pictures of Enrique Rojas -- BEFORE AND AFTER!!!



Old Trashy Shot from his "Massage Services" website: http://www.artinmassage.com/index.html .



More recent photo of Enrique from a STRAIGHT dating website.



WHAT ON EARTH IS REAL???



Thanks for reading this,
Scott

.

No comments: