Monday, June 11, 2012

Even the KU KLUX KLAN Is More Evolved than Republicans!!!


Here in Mexico, the surviving native population (who were NOT killed off by ORGANIZED GENOCIDE like we killed the "Indians" in the US) are simply Mexican citizens -- just like those descended from European and other immigrants.

GO FIGURE!?!?!


>>> POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/scott.kenan .


>>> My experience with the KKK:



  1. www.cnn.com
    A North Georgia chapter of the Ku Klux Klan has applied to "adopt" a stretch of highway in Union County, Georgia, according to paperwork obtained by CNN.
    · ·

      • Scott Kenan ‎1. They burned a cross on my mother's father's lawn in Brookville, IN in 1929 because my grandfather ran for County Clerk and was Catholic. Grandpa won the election but conceded because they threatened to investigate new voters who might not have become citizens yet (immigrants from Germany), and he didn't want them to be hassled. He later became Franklin County's first Welfare Director at a cut in pay from his teaching salary. Earlier, he had gone directly to law school at Purdue University from high school (SKIPPING COLLEGE!!!), but never practiced law because as he once told me, "I couldn't in conscience make money off other people's troubles." John Henry Meyer was a TOTAL DEMOCRAT (unlike his daughter Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan who served us dinner on plates with swastikas in the 1950s and 60s).
        4 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan ‎2. My friend Tammy in Wilmington, NC (whose husband is in the KKK) said the Klan offered to "beat the CRAP out of District Attorney Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray Criner" for how they had SCREWED me. I declined the offer, but accepted a FREE LUNCH at Olive Garden (with never-ending salad) and two packs of cigarettes instead. Ben David and Sandra Ray Criner -- who have known this for months!!! -- have never thanked me even ONCE for this!!! FYI: Tammy said the KKK now does no violence except they BEAT spouses who beat their own spouse or beat their children (and I guess corrupt politicians from time to time). I never support violence, but I'm OK with that-- sorta . . .
        3 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan ‎3. My friend in Wilmington, NC, Danny Sinatra -- the great-nephew of Frank, and whose mother Pat told me many secrets of the alliance between the Sinatra and Kenan Families, of course including details of our families' co-ownership of the greatest block of Bank of America stock -- told me that his wife's (cult actress Phoebe Dollar) father, "Confederate" Dollar once applied to join the Klan but was turned down. I asked "Confederate" about that once (while we were smoking a big fat joint under the cameras of the Nixon Federal Building on the river (cops don't go there and the Feds don't care about pot). He shrugged and said, "Even the Klan has standards!!!"
        3 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan So I'm OK if the Klan adopts a highway stretch and picks up the trash. It's so much better than what they used to do -- although the idea of it DOES give me the willies (and I hope black folk don't get freaked as they drive through it).




No comments: