Monday, June 4, 2012

How Americans Are Trained to be PSYCHOPATHS (without their knowing it)!!!

Being a homosexual, I am NOT required to purchase "Reproduction Rights". That said, if challenged by the rights-owner, I would take this down immediately.


>>> ON CONTEMPLATION OF RECENT EVENTS


1. This morning I spoke with Larry from the next-door apartment to see if I could find clarity about what had happened after one of my cats hopped balconies and entered his apartment for the first time in the month I've had two cats. Some interesting things came out:

First, and most important -- the thing I've ALWAYS understood and why immediately after the incident I made arrangements with the property manager to construct an effective barricade later this morning: He has a RIGHT to have no animals invade his space -- especially neighbors' pets!!!

This morning, I explained how "Fernando Merino" (actual FALSE MEXICAN IDENTITY that Fernando told me it took his father (or maybe godfather) THREE YEARS to obtain so it SEEMED perfect and LEGAL, is Ruben Fernando Gomez Merino, and he told me he is ACTUALLY the son of the top cocaine lord in Colombia and "godson" of Mexican Engineer and CIA-affiliated Narco-Trafficker Hector Javier Salgado Villenueva (usually called "Hector-the-Engineer" in this blog. 

It was Fernando himself who told me that Hector is HIGH in the CIA and had planted the booby trap in the Chunnell between England and France to COLLAPSE it when he got orders from the United States Government to do so to FAKE a TERRORIST ATTACK (as an excuse to make more profits by US Arms Manufacturers and Security companies -- ALL pretty much owned by REPUBLICANS!!!

Fernando ALSO told me that signing that document (mysteriously governed by the laws in Luxor, Egypt -- YES!!! -- you can read it (in Spanish) here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html ), bound me IRREVOCABLY to the CIA.

Really.

And he said that Hector had vetted the contract before he presented it to me to sign. (I do NOT remember who Fernando said the other party to the contract, Francisco Javier Manzano Gomez, is.)

Fernando had at various times been sleeping with ANOTHER Puerto-Vallarta-living Homo-American, Tim Wilson, owner of PV Techonology Solutions (see: https://www.facebook.com/pvtecsol ), although I really don't think Tim knew who Fernando actually was.

I'm getting side-tracked, so back to the point!!!:

Fernando, on orders from his godfather Hector, WRUNG MY CAT FRANCINE's NECK, killing her and hiding her under the bed at Hector's Mezcales, Mexico ranch -- and placed her under the BED THAT I WAS ASSIGNED TO SLEEP IN, knowing I would not return there for three days, so by then the house STUNK of her and she was BLOWN-UP to several times her original size and CRAWLING WITH MAGGOTS!!!

HAVING NO CHOICE BUT TO BE CALM AND STALWART in the face of this terroristic act, I remained calm and focused as Fernando, overcome by emotion from realizing how ANIMAL he had become, offered to -- and DID -- bury Francine and then clean up and bleach down the mess -- while Fernando (not me) SOBBED uncontrollably. (It caught up to me later, privately.)

This is why I am CERTAIN Fernando did NOT pass his father and godfather's "test", and in fact soon fled Puerto Vallarta and dropped that false identity. Also sad was that I STILL ACTUALLY POSSESS Fernando's scripts for trying to date women online. He is an only child and brought up WITHOUT any socialization due to the IMPECCABLE security in his father's house in Colombia, where NO ONE visited unnecessarily.

I can ALSO tell you that Tim Wilson and I BOTH slept nakedly with Fernando and have compared notes on his large, BLACK man-instrument which is FAR darker than his skin. When I met him, Fernando lived FREE OF CHARGE by arrangement with the manager of http://puertovallartabeachclub.com/ . When we lived together, it was in the apartment under the tennis court of http://www.gayguidevallarta.com/Lodging/hotelinfo_405.html -- until the American ex-pat woman who had FLED her residence in Florence, Italy due to the heat and then rented the penthouse (she was the only legal tenant of Villa Santa Barbara at the time), met me at the pool, invited me into her residence for a nice chat, and then complained to the management (who had allowed us to live there for free). We were QUICKLY and ANGRILY tossed OUT. LOL!!!

>>> FYI, as I write this, Sonny just tried to call me twice. The phone rang only once each time and when I answered, no one was there. I assume SOMEONE who controls the cell phone service here DOES NOT WANT ME TO TALK TO SONNY RIGHT NOW, so I have NOT tried to call him back -- which would probably work. (And I AGREE with the result of this "action".)

So THAT was MY psychological background when Larry next door calmly said he would murder my cat(s) if one or both entered his apartment again -- and then calmly verified it after I called him (in an excited voice) a "mother-fucker".

I call a spade a spade.

In conversation this morning with Larry, I learned that he has NEVER killed a thing in his life (which I believe), but which INTENSIFIES my point that it takes a COLD, HEARTLESS person to say in a matter-of-fact way that they would KILL a person or loved pet. 

Larry replied that he makes it a practice NEVER to raise his voice (he might be on medications loved in the US where he just moved from to stay "calm", but I don't KNOW that). I told him that speaking like that makes it appear that instead of a STRONG EMOTIONAL REACTION (understandable and NOT taken seriously, LITERALLY) to the event, his delivery made him sound like a cold-blooded killer -- like those I'd had to deal with in recent years, and THAT's why I had called him a name.

This did NOT satisfy Larry, who like so many PURITAN FAKE CHRISTIANS in the US value language suppression over almost EVERYTHING ELSE -- and use "bad language" as an excuse to even jail, commit, or at least IGNORE the gist of what the speaker is saying. (Consider reaction in Wilmington, NC to the language in my blog!!!)

Finally, even though this was all making sense to ME (that it had just been a failure of communication, complicated by my history), Larry began yelling at me again and I stepped away.

Time will heal this.

Also, Larry revealed that he is too impoverished to use the MUCH NEEDED air conditioning, so my having spoken before of how grateful I am to have it and queries regarding any noise pollution from my TOP OF THE LINE TV and surround-sound system, MIGHT have made him a tad resentful or envious.

>>> DEDUCTION BY USING LOGIC:

The American dream of emotionless communication first deadens Americans to the received meaning of their communications. Next (and I do NOT claim this would have happened HERE), the subconscious, after being trained to accept such language as CALM and RATIONAL -- AND THEREFORE ACCEPTABLE -- becomes TRICKED into also believing the actions spoken about are ALSO ACCEPTABLE, and THAT is why so many now in the US commit HIDEOUS CRIMES that no one would have expected them capable of.

Really.

Scott

No comments: