Thursday, June 28, 2012

I CONFESS (to hacking)!!!


Curtis Wright, formerly on FM radio THE BIG TALKER, http://www.thebigtalkerfm.com/ , lost his job due to his hiding from Sheriff's Deputies trying to serve him papers for a judgment against him for NON-PAYMENT of debts, now is relegated to AM radio, where he BRAVELY SOLDIERS ON!!!




>>> BREAKING!!! This just in at 9:45 AM, Curtis Wright's reply to this BLOG POST:

Interesting post...my agent, and personal family friend, Jim Rafferty, noted in this article, and I were having a drink the other night discussing this article that ran in the local media - without any comment or verification by either party. We both joked just how dangerous the local media is in their reporting what they believe to be "fact" vs "reality", and how our local media will print anything - even if not verified! The media knows just how ignorant people are - people like this asshole.

Curtis Wright



* * *


>>> RESPONSE TO A NOTHING, TRYING TO BE A SOMETHING:


As mentioned in the title, I DO confess to hacking -- in fact, it annoys NOT ONLY my landlord (I'm not really supposed to smoke in my apartment, but times have been a tad stressful, and it's all non-absorbant surfaces here, so no carpeting, heavy drapes, etc. to retain the smell), but my next-door neighbor Larry -- on the rare event that he's home and his adjoining-to-mine rear terrace doors are open is likely mildly annoyed as well, although he's never complained (to my knowledge).

That said, I'm smoking less and hacking MUCH less -- now that so many respect my opinions, FINALLY.

This problem is WELL on its way to solving itself, so whilst I thank you for your concern, Curtis -- and appreciate all YOU and others, like Sen. Thom Goolsby who lied to Facebook and got me banned from "friending" for a week, and Broadway actress cum Wilmingtoninan Linda Lavin's Gay-Goose husband, Steve Bakunas who ALSO lied to Facebook and GOT ME BANNED FROM "FRIENDING" FOR A MONTH (recently expired), I feel that neither you nor the better-humored Bob Ashley need concern yourselves with my help.

Why not concentrate on paying your own bills -- or reversing your job slide so you have more money again --


AND LEAVE THE DRIVING TO THOSE OF US WHO TELL THE TRUTH!!!

Thanks so much,
Scott D. Kenan
Cyber-General (Five Star)



From: Curtis Wright curtisjw@bellsouth.net  (910) 763-40009:23 PM (9 hours ago)
To me, Bob Ashley


Bob,


This guy is a total asshole and has hundreds and uses multiple email addresses and has hundreds on his email address lists. No matter how many times you ask him to remove you he refuses. Maybe you all should do an article on such abuse of the internet and email. I just delete all emails I receive and try and block his many email addresses. Be careful because he is a 'hacker' and no sure if he has tried to hack people's computers through email. He has been reported to gmail and other email providers but they have not acted to block his activity.


Curtis Wright
CURTIS WRIGHT ON THE BEAT
WFNC 640 AM & WAAV 980 AM
Cumulus Broadcasting Inc.
North Carolina


From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:02 PM
To: Bob Ashley
Subject: Re: Old Email


If you get District Attorney Ben David or Sen. Thom Goolsby in Wilmington, NC to write me an email or snail mail asking me to do so, I will be happy to comply.


Scott

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Bob Ashley of the Durham, NC HERALD SUN wrote:


You gotta be kidding.   Why not?




Bob   Ashley
editor
The   Herald-Sun
919-419-XXXX



From: Scott Kenan  
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:55   PM
To: Bob Ashley
Subject: Re: Old   Email


Sorry, but this cannot be done at this time.


Thanks,
The   ReplyBot


On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Bob Ashley (Durham, NC HERALD SUN) wrote:

Dear Scott Kenan:


Please remove me from   this mailing list. Thank you.


Bob   Ashley
editor
The   Herald-Sun
919-419-XXXX



Heralding the Sun (only for Negresses??? See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28231995@N02/2942018787/ )

.

No comments: