Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Landlord Irregularities


Pool on the roof of my apartment building, which was also SHOCKED today (a chemical process in its cleaning. LOL!!!). 


>>> ADDED AT 7:01 PM CDT: Forgot to mention the FIRST SHOCK-OF-THE-DAY!!!: When I went to my car first thing this morning, I found that overnight, someone had used a sharp instrument to score my driver-side read bumper from the back corner of its wrap-around design to the wheel well, BREAKING its skin. There is NO WAY this could have happened by a passing vehicle or bad park-er -- UNLESS THEY HAD STILETTO BUMPER PROTRUSIONS!!!

I wish to remind readers that Sonny WARNED me when we first met up (a couple of weeks after I moved here), that the BIGGEST place narco-traffickers meet to make deals is just around the corner from my apartment, on the road Vista Grill restaurant is on, a few doors further from the beach where there is a steep grade. I had OFTEN before that already NOTED all the dark-windowed SUVS and Monster Pick-up trucks that congregated there nearly always -- but from the time Sonny WARNED me, I've not seen a single one there!!!

I assume Sonny warned them I was too much trouble to be doing business so close to. Also, I'll bet that Sonny had that guy come visit me today TO REPORT BACK TO SONNY. You see, although I didn't tell the FULL story before. I had MET that guy when he was joking around with Sonny at Sonny's place of business on the Malecon next to Burro's Bar, and although he disappeared half an hour before I left Sonny, I ran into him several blocks away, and that is when he said he wanted to come to my apartment for sex -- which happened.

While he was there, Sonny called me to see if the guy was in my apartment -- WHICH SONNY HAD NO WAY OF EXPECTING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED UNLESS SONNY SET IT UP TO BEGIN WITH!!! At the time, I said yes, but all was OK.

Little did I expect to realize I was being taken TOTALLY for a chump. LOL!!!

I now feel that Sonny was also behind the woman who accused me of puncturing her bumper. Her grocery is a BIG SUPPORTER of Archi (Adrian Mendez) for "President" of Puerto Vallarta -- as is Sonny. Sonny CLAIMS to be in BIG with Archi and the PRI candidate for President of Mexico as well. I still feel this MIGHT be his intention to leverage them, as I got NO bad vibes from Archi when I met him myself.

I'm intuiting through DEDUCTIVE LOGIC that those big in narco-trafficking have joined forces to elect PRI candidates -- unbeknownst to the candidates -- so that if/when they win, they can trick them or leverage them into protecting the Cali Cartel.

What's next -- ROCKS THROUGH MY WINDOWS???


>>> SHOCKING CONFRONTATION WITH MARK SERVIN, MY LANDLORD -- JUST MINUTES AGO!!!

Mark knocked on my door and said someone was downstairs at the door wanting to see me. Since everyone I know who might visit KNOWS not to come without calling me first -- and I have CONTINUED not to answer "Sonny's" calls (Jimmy Humberto Montano Prieto -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/trouble-in-paradise.html ), and I have fingered Sonny as likely the most dangerous Cali Cartel member in Puerto Vallarta -- ILLEGALLY: he's a Colombian citizen, US-deported ex-con who admits to me his high position in the Cali Cartel operating as the Son Kings gang of NYC, and not married to the Mexican citizen who bore his child. He has NO ID whatsoever, and does all business in his girlfriend Tanya (Tonya?) Castro's name), I told Mark it was probably the person Larry next door had complained about for VULGAR language and I did NOT want to see him.

But I thought again and called to Mark (who'd gotten only half a flight down the stairs and I DO have a LOUD RESONANT VOICE, which I RAISED in doing so), "Hold on, let me look outside (from my front balcony) to see who it is. I repeated that. Mark, again, seemed not to hear me, which would have been impossible, and went downstairs. I looked over the balcony and saw it was ACTUALLY the guy who had STOLEN my iPod -- and who Sonny claimed he had "beaten the crap out of" and suffered 24 hours in the Las Juntas jail near Home Depot for doing so. The guy stood smiling and looking NONE THE WORSE FOR WEAR!!!

So I told him to wait, but by the time I got downstairs, THE GUY WAS INSIDE THE BUILDING!!!

That was OK, since I could tell he was harmless and Sonny's story WAS A TOTAL LIE. He probably knew NOTHING about it and was just hoping to ask me for cash or something (he's homeless). We went outside and I looked down the street to see who might have left the door unlocked. Mark Servin was standing at the end of the block talking with friends.

After I tried to ask details about Sonny of "the visitor", he got confused-in-appearance, and quietly walked away, ignoring my call to come back.

Next, I walked down the block and asked Mark how he failed to hear my several LOUD calls that I wanted to see the guy from my balcony before knowing if it ACTUALLY was Sonny. I told Mark that it turned out to be someone else and I DID get a chance to talk to him. Mark shrugged and claimed he didn't hear me, so I said, "Are you listening NOW -- what did I JUST say???"

Mark's reply was "You said that the guy is from Colombia." I turned and went back to my apartment in disgust.

A minute later Mark was at my door, claiming he's not the doorman. I said I know -- and "I don't ask you to be. But if you ask me a question -- I expect you to LISTEN TO MY ANSWER!!!." He said he DID and he heard me and acted appropriately.

I told him he did NOT, and then closed the door in his face.

* * *

>>> OTHER IRREGULARITIES:

There's really only ONE worth mentioning, and it's very peculiar:

When Mark came up about ten days ago to construct the cat baracade so they couldn't hop balconies into Larry's apartment (#6), AS SOON AS HE'D stepped THREE PACES into my apartment (halfway into the kitchen, from which you can see the living room and back balcony), he blurted out: "Scott, I have to tell you that I'm going to have to keep your entire damage deposit (only $200.00 USD, so not enormous -- BUT STILL!!!).

I caught my composure and asked why. He answered that half of it would be for the cat barricade construction and deconstruction/repair of screw holes -- and I told him THAT would be totally fair and I accept THAT part, but why the rest?

He answered that he could faintly smell smoke (I couldn't, but he's not a smoker), so he might have to scrub and re-paint everything, and that I had SO MUCH OF MY OWN STUFF here (all I have that any other tenant MIGHT not have is a big-screen TV, surround audio system, and a full set of top-notch pots and pans -- and a fair number of plants on the terrace), that he's going to have to change the lease to get me out earlier so I have TIME TO MOVE and he has several days to work.

I pointed out that he had ALREADY TOLD ME that SEVERAL of his apartments have tenants who have caused their apartments to ALSO smell of smoke (which mine does to him but not me so not TOO bad), and while he said he didn't LIKE it, he was resigned to all those apartments smelling of smoke. Also, with all surfaces hard and no carpeting -- as well as the place being open to air most of the time -- two days with it open and it will be refreshed totally. Also, I intend to (but have not yet) quit smoking. That (hopefully) in plenty of time for it to clear, ages early.

I also pointed out that I have friends to help me move and I had ALREADY DECIDED that I would have to rent a place with a couple of days overlap to move more easily (or a place that could store my things during the process), and that I clean up after myself very well -- thank you very much!!!

(I guess he's been renting to Republicans or sumpthin' -- and didn't realize we Independents clean up our own messes!!!)

So I suggested we consider $100.00 of my deposit his earned for the cat barrier, and that we meet and strategize close to lease-end day to see how we can best cooperate to make it easiest for us both.

He agreed.

But then a couple of days later, HE BELIEVED THAT BS STORY OF THE GROCER WOMAN next door EVEN AFTER LOOKING at the damage to her bumper -- that a simpleton would know (it's an old, dirty puncture wound) was NOT caused by a bumper to bumper bump that is exactly how she accurately described the minor collision!!!

And the last week, I am having Internet peculiarities again. (MORE than I told a networking professional I spoke with earlier today.)

I fear that having contacted Mexican authorities with REAL and important information about DRUG MONEY, CIA, and Cali Cartel corruption, SOMEONE is leveraging Mark (he seems too nice and sort of happy-go-lucky -- which does NOT seem drug-caused -- to be so DISRESPECTFUL of me deliberately, or rather MINDFULLY). Or again, "sumpthin'" -- as my readers can see, I'm at a loss for precise wording here. (Maybe he's just a child, spoiled by his relatively wealthy parents.)

I can't wait for his Dad (who actually owns the building and is in the States for another month before returning), to take back control of management. I think everything will be fine then.

And in the MEANTIME, I'll just avoid Mark as much as possible. And thank GOD I was able to clear everything up with Larry next door -- and get along quite well with "ShaveDaddy" Vidal from Florence, Italy (below Larry) and the guy on the pool level and the one in apartment 2 as well. I haven't really met any of the others, although I've said "Hi!" to two others in passing.

And I'm SICK to DEATH of feeling I have to blog about all the BULL CRAP in Mexico now too!!!

Oh well, an Artist is NOT in charge of where his Art will lead him -- ONLY in giving it his BEST, WHEREVER IT GOES!!!


PRAISE JEBUS!!!




.

No comments: