Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let's Get Real -- SHALL WE???




>>> ADDED 12:44 AM, 25 June, 2012: TOO FUNNY!!!:



I just got a MYSTERIOUS email from someone who will remain nameless, that my nephew Maxwell Andrew Kenan ( https://www.facebook.com/#!/maxwell.a.kenan?sk=info ) is NOW EMPLOYED as an Investment Accountant with BNY MELLON BANK in Berwyn, PA (you have to read the rant below to see why this email COMING RIGHT NOW is so funny).

Until Max graduated this spring from University of Delaware, he and I were Facebook Friends, but he UN-FRIENDED me when he became afraid he would LOSE HIS NEW JOB (which I did not know was with MELLON BANK).

Also, he might not have liked that I published on this blog that he has been listing his "interest" (now showing as "women"), PREVIOUSLY for a couple of years as a "Domestic Partnership" with a VERY HOT MAN!!! !!! !!!



UBER-LOL!!!


* * *

>>> MY LATEST FACEBOOK RANT!!!
  • A year after Stonewall, the Parade begins ...
    One year after the Stonewall uprising, the first gay pride march was held in 197...
    · · ·

    • 10 people like this.

      • John A. Leopard We would have had the march even if Stonewall had not occurred. The Gay community was waiting for a signal, everyone was waiting for a reason to march.
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • John A. Leopard Remember 1970 was right in the middle of student uprisings. Paris in 1968. Mexico in 1969. No one called it "Arab Spring" or "Student Spring", but it was.
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • Ben Currie The riots got people to form organizing groups, the guys in the Mattachine Society and presumably the women in the Daughters of Bilitis (God Bless Them All!) were not up to putting on a public parade
        4 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan But WE are -- and SOME of us are BLOGGING OUR ASSES OFF to get the TRUTH out!!!
        4 hours ago · · 2

      • John A. Leopard I remember - there were Gay groups before Stonewall ready for a fight.
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • John A. Leopard There was an article in the New York Times in 1968 called "The Third Sex" about some Gay groups.
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • John A. Leopard If we had had the Internet in 1968, the world would have been on fire!
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • John A. Leopard As an attorney you should read, "The Riddle of 'Man-Manly' Love" by Karl Heinrich Ulrichs (who was also an attorney), written in the 1880's and he dealt will all the same issues.
        4 hours ago · · 1

      • Scott Kenan
        And we ALL owe a great debt to many, but it was writer (and my personal friend) Edmund White who FOUGHT LIKE HELL in those days. Edmund supports my blogging now in discrete ways because he has somehow become too afraid to speak up openly. 


        Last summer I FORCED CNN online to BURY an interview with Edmund in which they TWISTED his words to say that Reagan and his Surgeon General C. Everett Koop -- two of the WORST officials who did EVERYTHING possible to oppose gay rights and allow AIDS to flourish in the gay community --LOVED gays and did EVERYTHING possible to stop AIDS. HA!!! NOBODY messes with ME!!!

        3 hours ago · · 1

      • John A. Leopard Edmund White is certainly cool. He is about eight years older than me. He wasn't a "baby boomer", but I was. Our generation was ready for change. The anti-Vietnam War movement inspired me and the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. Gay men fought for so many political causes, we were waiting for our own.
        3 hours ago · Edited ·

      • Scott Kenan
        John, could you friend me? Without warning and REFUSING to explain their action, Facebook has permanently BANNED me from both posting links to my blog and I am ALSO not allowed to friend anyone for a month. Facebook has its good qualities, but bottom line really IS run by the CIA and Defense Department (corrupted elements within each of those). Facebook hs deleted MANY of my postings, but WILL allow others to friend me and me to accept that.

        3 hours ago ·

      • John A. Leopard The years between 1968 and 1980 were heaven for Gay men, but 1981 was the beginning of hell.
        3 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan Well, THAT (my public request for John Leopard to friend me) didn't work out very well. LOL!!!
        3 hours ago ·

      • Kevi Equality I started coming out in the late 70s, in my late teens - our biggest worry then was whether or not to boycott orange juice - and yup, by 1981, the world was turned upside down. Today's 20-somethings have no idea what we lived through.
        3 hours ago ·

      • Scott Kenan
        Keep it up, guys!!! Everyone knows there are NO HYPOCRITES like Liberals who swill white wine, appreciate art, see what's going down and only want to talk, Talk, TALK about it. That's why the CIA/FACEBOOK LOVES having you online to waste people's time with talking instead of doing. Conservatives are DEVILS, but at least they are honest about it and LESS destructive to the PROGRESSIVE CAUSE than Liberals who are WHORES, distracting well-intended people from doing PRACTICAL things with their seductive blah, Blah, BLAH!!! May ALL such hypocritical-type "Liberals" ROAST IN THE HELLS OF THEIR OWN CREATION!!! And so it is. Scott David Kenan, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile)

        2 hours ago ·

      • Kurt Klein I thought they spoke Spanish in Mexico, but apparently what they actually speak is ALL CAPS.

      • David Everitt-Carlson Happy PRIDE day Ben!

      • Scott Kenan
        DO SOMETHING PRACTICAL David, Ben, John, Kevi, and Kurt, instead of discussing what others have accomplished. 


        Thank you Kurt Klein for PROVING MY POINT that ALL of you act like SHILLS of Conservatives, ridiculing people like me over STYLE and not even CONTENT as a thinking real HUMAN would do. I have provably actually ACCOMPLISHED things for Gays' and Americans' Liberties, although I will NOT engage in an afgument with any of you about that as it would just be ONE MORE perfect example of what devils you all are IN HEART in your desire to distract me and others from practical action or succinct clarification of REALITY. 
        Ben Currie, I have no problem with (that I know of, anyway -- LOL!!!). Scott


      • Scott Kenan OK, it's really "argument".

      • Scott Kenan I see Kurt is "Germanic" like my swastika-loving Mom. Figures.

      • Kurt Klein I spent most of June in Berlin -- guess that makes me a NAZI.

      • Scott Kenan Kurt: I have no idea if you are a Nazi or not. Why on earth would you say visiting Germany makes you one??? I visited Germany in 1973 and it did no such thing to me!!!

      • Scott Kenan
        And NOW I see Kurt's a big-wig with Mellon Bank. In case you didn't bother with my blog, I might as well tell you that my distant Kenan relatives whose branch FOUNDED UNC Chapel Hill in 1798 as the first public university in America, and by their own industry as well as inheriting Henry Flagler's share of Standard Oil (twice as much as John D. Rockefeller's ownership) as well as his fortune from opening the East Coast of Florida with his railroad, building all the utilities in that part of Florida, luxury hotels, farming corporations to ship the produce north on his railroad to northern markets in winter, etc., and the estate of Frank Hawkins who's credited with putting the Phoenix in Atlanta. 


        Today, the various Kenan Charitable Trusts are the largest private support in the world of University Education, the so-called "Arab Spring", Democracy and Socially Responsible Capitalism (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenan_Institute_Asia
        -- the largest and most successful private/government partnership in the world, operating in SEVEN S.E. Asia countries -- including mainland China -- basically to make amends for AMERICAN WAR CRIMES during the Vietnam War. 
        Also: http://www.kiasia.org/web/
        ), and now, preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America. Some of the companies controlled by Kenan Charitable Trusts (under the radar by there being so many charities and variously named -- not usually "Kenan" named anymore, so I mean IN AGGREGATE): Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Florida Power & Light, etc. profits all go to the things I mention. 
        Our chief enemies are the OTHER big banks (Mellon is too small for me to have researched it and know if it's a better one or worse one, so I have no opinion on that), the Republican Party, Fox News, the CIA (its corrupted elements), the Papacy, and the Episcopal Church in America (but NOT the Church of England). Scott


        en.wikipedia.org
        Kenan Institute Asia (K.I.Asia), the operational name for the Kenan Foundation A...See More

        58 minutes ago · ·

      • Kurt Klein I'm was never a big-wig with any bank, although I worked for quite a few of them over the years. And I claim no significant family or old money connections.

      • Scott Kenan
        Well, I was forced by a combination of Democrats and Republicans who control the heroin, cocaine, and meth trafficking in Wilmington, NC to live under a bridge with REAL criminals when I was homeless (due to drug criminals stealing my wealth from selling my nearly paid off modest house in Georgia -- I've never made more than $50,000/year or ever inherited a penny -- and all its contents on the advice of Gen. Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol (security) Officer, who had been advising me on security in Georgia, and warned me I would be assassinated if I remained in the US, so I fled to Mexico the first time in June 2010 for six months, right after Republican politicians in Stone Mountain, GA unsuccessfully tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in ONE MONTH -- you see, I was brought up with swastikas on the dinner plates and my mother had blackmailed my homosexual Kenan father into marrying her in 1950 so she could hide her Nazi activities (she's a friend of Dick Cheney's and has had MANY private audiences with the Pope, as well as being a CLOSE friend with former coach Lou Holtz -- Mom actually GOT him the job at Notre Dame, he lived across the street from us in 1968-70 when he was assistant coach to the great Woody Hayes at Ohio State and we lived in Columbus-- and then him and Sean Hannity their jobs commenting on Fox News) to hide her only six months ago in Wilmington, NC. 


        I get no money from my distant wealthy relatives, although Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill who now controls the Kenan companies and Charities and I dated the same guy at different times in 1985, and because of that and seeing the piece 60 MINUTES did on HIM in 1989, I contacted him and he sent 60 MINUTES to get my story here in Puerto Vallarta. They claim they want to run three segments on me. Now that I'm back in Puerto Vallarta, I am working one-on-one with a man who worked in the Office of the Presidente of Mexico (a former one) and is now high in Mexican Intelligence and Security. 
        He not only verified much of what I reported about some CIA and Cali Cartel operatives who have spoken on the phone AT LENGTH getting instruction from my mother -- as well as that the Mexican Government has known since AT LEAST the early 1980s that the CIA and especially the Bush Family direct all the narco-trafficking FROM Mexico, but gun-running into it (US Border Guards have ALSO confirmed this to me), but I filled him in on some important missing pieces, and partially because of that, Mexico in the last week changed it's policy to no longer do as the US wishes in the "drug war" but rather de-emphasize catching drug runners (who REALLY are only capitalists supplying the INSATIABLE US demand) and focus on stabilizing Mexican society and requiring these people to invest their illegal profits in improving Mexico. 
        Also, my information was instrumental in allowing President Obama in the last week to change US policy regarding "illegal" immigrants. I'm very proud of my work, and had actually promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis when I met her Jan. 11, 1981 while working for Tennessee Williams that I would one day get her revenge. 
        I'm a man of my word and PROOF that homosexuals are EFFECTIVE FIGHTERS FOR LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL -- INCLUDING OUR ADVERSARIES. 
        So what have YOU done practical in this fight RECENTLY, sir??? 
        Scott

        3 minutes ago ·




No comments: