Thursday, June 14, 2012

Now Confronting Pentagon Publishing, Inc.'s PRIMARY (legal) Customers Via a Telephone Campaign!!!


The table on the left is the one where I was interviewed for 45 minutes nearly two years ago by a 60 MINUTES producer. (Identifying details are minimized to protect the innocent).


>>> EMAIL TO A FRIEND:

Mornin' Sir!

I just called the head of communications at the Naval Academy to see if she had indeed received the email I had sent her regarding Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Patrick Stansbury, and their involvement with corrupted military in narco-trafficking in conjunction with the Republican Party, the CIA and Fox News. She was quite friendly as I explained that I'm making sure I can prove in a Court of Law that each of the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies has been WARNED that Patrick is a TOTAL TRAITOR -- but that they should NOT trust my words, but begin their own investigation instead before deciding if they wish to continue contracting with him.

Top people in ALL the Service Academies and War Colleges have been getting emails of all my blog posts for some time now. I plan to call Patrick (who never takes my calls), and leave him a message to that effect. I'm sure reps of all these fine military institutions will want to ask him some questions -- so it's only fair he be forewarned.

Tomorrow, I should hear from Jennifer Harjo if the District Attorney has come to his senses. I actually FULLY EXPECT that he will NOT have and claim he needs more time or I need to do something. I will then remind Jennifer (not that I have to) that I am not the one who is a criminal, so I will perhaps as soon as tomorrow (more likely Monday), begin the search for a Civil Rights Law Firm in NC to handle my cases against Wilmington Police and NC Courts. Chances are, they will have been -- or soon be -- entirely leveraged by "the powers that be", but the effort as I go Law Firm to Law Firm in my Quest will GREATLY spread the word of what happened to me -- and really, that's the goal: to WAKE UP AMERICANS!!!

I have mail which I'll check shortly.

Mid-afternoon, I expect to go to the beach with Vidal downstairs. We were talking last night and I offered to take him along to Mismaloya, where yesterday, I found myself in the embarrassing situation of not having enough cash to pay my entire tab (actually, the tab was under $10.00 USD, but I just hadn't thought to hit an ATM before going so must go back today and pay off my debt -- even if the skies open).

Although Vidal is originally from Florence, Italy, he lived many years in Hawaii -- probably surfing, as he has THAT type of compact body. He works out daily in a gym here and has a body that belongs to a SUPER-fit 25 year old, but studying his face more last night, I'd say he's likely in his 70s -- possibly approaching 80!!! Prominent, inviting basket as well.

I'm a bit chagrined that the blog post referring to the leaks of documents showing President Obama plans to give International Corporations SHOCKING new powers, so I might post the article in its entirety on my blog. This story has hit NONE of the mainstream press in the US that I've found (unless you count Huffington Post).

I'm also going to try calling (and at least leave messages for) several of my buddies back at Pentagon Publishing -- letting them know that if they cooperate with investigators by telling the truth -- WHATEVER THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE -- I will do my best to help them get protection from prosecution, or at least leniency.

Still have some WiFi issues to resolve, as well as some file-access difficulties, so will contact help again and feel this will all soon be resolved. While I feel saying this might be premature to report, I just this minute found on the business card of a guy I know, that his international company (of which he's CEO) is ACTUALLY HQ'ed in Los Angeles, has major offices in New York, and some Spanish and Mexican cities as well.

But the BIG shocker, is that the business I've always assumed my cousin Sal OWNS here, is listed as a division -- so perhaps Sal just manages one location, although he says he owns it and I've ALSO found proof on the Internet that Sal DOES (these things can be so confusing). And last night, when I stopped at a DIFFERENT business, I noticed notices on Sal's door that the meeting of ANOTHER division of this LOS ANGELES CONGLOMERATE was meeting elsewhere on that property.

How cool is that??? (I hope it's cool -- as well as that i report it!!!)

AND the 60 MINUTES producer who found me two years ago actually has a house next door to Sal's mother's house here. I DARE say I'll be back in touch with her soon!!!

I'm allowing Fernando to get used to the idea I'm back in town and over any lingering fears of my possible intentions before I contact him directly. He's been through a hell SO SIMILAR to mine, in the sense that we are BOTH cool people, born to top criminals in our respective countries. His family tried to force him to be a criminal (which did not work out), while mine tried to force me to remain naive (or murdered) -- which ALSO didn't work out. I believe he and I will be great allies going forward, although like Sonny, he might just be further under the legal radar and still trying to advance the Cali Cartel.

Only time will tell.

Scott



"Hey Hillary -- I'm all the way down here in Puerto Vallarta -- just WAITING for you to appear . . .

"Are you Godot???" 


LOL!!!


Thanks,
Scott

.

No comments: