Saturday, June 23, 2012

Today's Fun: Playing with NC State Senator (Republican) Thom Goolsby's TALLYWACKER!!!


Believe it or not, this is what came up when hoping against hope, I googled "Thom Goolsby Tallywacker" and then hit "images" tab. I'd hoped to find an appropriate image to illustrate my title, but this is not IT, and I SHOULD KNOW (unless, of course, it's been DOWNGRADED after Thom cut "MALE MEMBERSHIP" funding in the NC Legislature -- NOT LIKELY, NO!!!)!!!


>>> SEE A REAL IMAGE OF TOM AS WELL AS HIS BACK-AND-FORTH COMMENTS TO ME (while he dressed in "Internet drag", pretending to be a kindly, neighborhood grandmother), in the comments section here:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/riding-wave.html


>>> Now, here's today's fun:

I posted the following to Thom's Official Re-Election Facebook Page here:

https://www.facebook.com/cherrie.pridgen?ref=ts#!/pages/Thom-Goolsby-for-NC-Senate/120879346552  (Strange and interesting that this link SOMEHOW goes through my first cousin Cherrie Pridgen's Facebook Page BECAUSE I have never friended her, she being an intimate of my mother and all . . .)

Cherrie, BTW, was the SUPER-HANDS-ON manager of JC Penney's Hair House in the big mall in Wilmington, NC for many, many years until she retired a few months ago. Cherrie was SO TIRED of giving her job her ALL (which everyone agrees she did), she had an EYE-LIFT (completely un-needed in my opinion as she has ALWAYS been GORGEOUS), BEFORE retiring so it would be healed by the time she completed her notice -- SO SHE COULD GO RIGHT OUT AND FINALLY KICK UP HER GORGEOUS HEELS!!!

Before I get back to Thom (a friend of hers -- at least on Facebook), take a look at Cherrie Russ Pridgen. She isn't smiling here, but you can still appreciate her uncommon beauty:




And now, back to Thom. This is a screen capture of what I posted on his page (sorry about my spelling typo!!!):




>>> And here is how it shows now on his page, revealing JUST HOW FEW PEOPLE CARE TO COMMENT ON THOM GOOLSBY'S RE-ELECTION PAGE.

And even though Thom established this Facebook Page for his campaign on JULY 21, 2009, he only has 1,098 LIKES. Hell, I have more than 2,000 views of THIS BLOG on a half-descent day (rarely on weekends)!!!

Here is a screen capture of Thom's CURRENT RE-ELECTION PAGE showing how seldom people care to actually comment. Check the dates on the postings!!!:





Do you think this has anything to do with the apparent SNAKE-HANDLING that goes on in Thom's church (motivating THOM to craft and then pass legislation to ensure that CONCEALED FIREARMS ARE ALWAYS ALLOWED in Christian worship services -- an achievement he BOASTED to me about???)


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/exact-copy-of-email-sent-to-me-by-nc.html , which includes Thom Goolsby's PERSONAL LETTER TO ME!!!

.
.

No comments: