Thursday, June 21, 2012

Too Funny, Too True!!!



>>> TODAY, I'm busy finding a Constitutional Lawyer/Law Firm to SUE the CRAP out of not only Facebook, but Wilmington, NC Police department (and maybe the city -- since I REPEATEDLY emailed reports on the crimes of Police against me to the Mayor (Bill Saffo) and all of City Council), AND THEY ONLY LAUGHED IN MY FACE AND TOLD PEOPLE I WAS DELUSIONAL.

>>> CLEARLY THE ENTIRE CITY GOVERNMENT IS PAID OFF WITH DRUG MONEY FROM District Attorney BEN DAVID -- otherwise they would have tried to STOP these illegal acts.

And of course I am suing North Carolina State Courts -- THAT's the easy one.

My intention is to cause the tax raates to quadruple -- particularly in Wilmington.

You don't MESS with a Kenan AFTER ALL THE KENAN FAMILY DID FOR THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA!!! !!! !!!

Scott

.

No comments: