Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All Hail Senor KEVIN MAURER!!!

 
Proceeds of Kevin Maurer's book, NO EASY DAY, go the the families of fallen Navy Seals, but what was FUNNY to ME last night is that SO MANY found this blog by googling "kevin maurer republican" .
 
 
 
>>> I GUESS THEY ARE RIGHT!!! (and here's why):


1. THE PEOPLE AT THE GOP CONVENTION ARE NOT ACTUALLY REPUBLICANS!!! (The Republicans were all kicked out of the Party YEARS ago by "SATAN" and his hoofed, cuddly little elves -- although they kept the "talking points" -- some of them -- to mix with their lies.)



2. And if YOU find THESE "Republicans" cuddly, PLEASE LOOK IN A MIRROR RIGHT AWAY!!! If you have the inclination and funds to REPLACE IT after it SHATTERS -- YOU will contribute to a GROWING ECONOMY!!!



>>> TWO PHOTOS AND FOUR PARAGRAPHS OF TEXT WERE JUST WIPED FROM THIS BLOG BY HACKERS -- but what's new, so let's continue . . .


I LIKE the MIRROR-PHILLIC warm, cuddly photo of KEVIN MAURER that he posts on his own website, http://www.kevinmaurer.net . It not only suggests CHEST HAIR (by its hairiness), but HIDES his thin, suspiciously-twisted WHITE BOY lips:




It CONTRASTS so nicely with the photo of Kevin from the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS:

 
OH WAIT!!! This is actually Kevin Maurer Meyer Freifechter Verein of Fredricksburg Texas, whom I was a TAD PARANOID Kevin might actually be when he FIRST APPROACHED ME to NEXT write about MY STORY!!! See:  http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012_07_01_archive.html .



And REALLY, this PROBABLY IS what would have happened to Kevin Maurer had he been born into my mother's MEYER side of the family and BELIEVED the lies of the QUEEN BEE, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- my mother and AMERICA'S TOP NAZI -- psychologically GLUED into everyone's MINDS!!!


As it is, HE WASN'T, and that's why I'm HOPING Kevin Maurer will CONTINUE to WRITE MY STORY which I believe will BENEFIT GREATLY from an OUTSIDER's neutral perspective!!!


That said, I have NO CONTROL over Kevin Maurer, so will have to wait until KEVIN's life quiets down before we can talk again. I mean his book, NO EASY DAY, http://www.amazon.com/No-Easy-Day-Firsthand-Account/dp/0525953728 -- (please go there IMMEDIATELY and buy it if it interests you), has remained the RUN-AWAY TOP SELLER ON AMAZON since the MOMENT word got out that it even EXISTS!!!


HERE's the ACTUAL STAR NEWS photo (with lips -- or near LACK of them):

 


3. BOTTOM LINE: I am COMPLIMENTED BEYOND BELIEF that Kevin contacted me a month ago to begin getting my story as AT LEAST the POSSIBILITY of his next book!!! !!! !!!


And I DO feel sorry for my BLOOD NEAR-FAMILY who are NOT all "devils", but who ARE at least HYPNOTISED by my mother's lies.


So a BIG PATRIOTIC SALUTE to KEVIN MAURER who had the INTELLIGENCE to go for the only FIRST PERSON story about the KILLING OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (an OLD friend and business associate of the BUSH FAMILY, as I "FIRST" chronicled here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html .


And of course HERE, I chronicled the story of Martin R. Lamb, who BRAGGED to me IN PERSON that he's GEORGE W. BUSH's -- and indeed THE ENTIRE BUSH FAMILY'S -- TOP ILLEGAL NARCO-TRAFFICKING MONEY LAUNDERER, as well as there also being a KICK-ASS true story of my old friend from 2010, Dr. "Hey Suess" , and how he PUNKED some narco-traffickers.


Dr. "Seuss" is the guy who kindly introduced me to the Governor of the Mexican State of Colima back in 2010, but ONLY LAST WEEK when I was back in Colima to meet with my Godson, Diego (actually in nearby Las Amiales), that Mr. EASY-GOING DOCTOR told me he is ALSO best friends with former Mexican Presidente Salinas -- whom he had SHOWN the NARCO-CORRUPTION in Puerto Vallarta, but they AGREED there was NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT THEN.


Skip forward to Scott Kenan's returning to Puerto Vallarta (and Colima), and THINGS HAVE CHANGED.


LOL!!!



Anyway, here's a picture that shows my sister-in-law, Gail (Godley) Kenan, who NOT ONLY is the HEART of my anger-prone brother Michael William Kenan's family -- but is ACTUALLY more closely related to the PROVEN-ROYAL Kenan Family of North Carolina, via her mother, Ann Godley, descended from the Johnston(e)s of North Carolina.


 
Gail, Connor Michael Kenan (who is smartassy and said to be my "spiritual heir"), Mike, Taylor Ann Kenan, and Max(well) Andrew Kenan. Photo taken at Connor's graduation from UNC Chapel Hill, spring 2009.



Scott

.

No comments: