Saturday, August 18, 2012

TEMPTING FACEBOOK (to block me from commenting ANYWHERE, FOREVER -- as they JUST THREATENED ME!!!)




>>> BECAUSE FACEBOOK THREATENED ME AGAIN!!! (I only wish I had thought to screen-capture the TWO threats -- one for each of these two comments before they actually posted.

Actually, I DON'T THINK this guy will complain since he's a friend of one of my TOP ALLIES who was even going to speak at the 1OOTH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR TENNESSEE WILLIAMS that I had begun planning for Puerto Vallarta/Mismaloya, Mexico in 2010: "Kilroy Rogers" (Roy Rogers Oldenkamp: https://www.facebook.com/#!/roy.oldenkamp ).

· · ·


Actually, it turned out that Mark WRIGHT really IS GAY and everyone in Atlanta knows it), and then when I first went to post THIS COMMENT, Facebook threatened me that I'd better check it carefully, because if YOU DON'T LIKE it FACEBOOK WILL BAN ME FROM COMMENTING ANYWHERE . . . FOREVER!!! HA!!! Do it, if you have balls as big as the CIA and Republicans who run FACEBOOK!!!


2 seconds ago · Edited · ·

 


 
. Scott


a few seconds ago · ·



>>> SCREEN-CAPTURE OF "THE THREAT":





FACEBOOK = FAGS-IN-HELL

(use wisely)

 



No comments: