Monday, August 20, 2012

The JOKE's on ME!!! (but still, it FAILED!!!)



 
>>> FROM EMAIL (with elaboration):


Quickly, but more to come soon:

Sonny asked for money this morning before I left my apartment to pick up Martin Jacobo for the trip to Colima (by phone call on phone that had no minutes, as you will see) for someone else to start a business -- DESPITE MY TELLING HIM MANY TIMES BEFORE NEVER TO DO THIS AGAIN.

When I got to Sonny's to pick up Martin, Martin had just gotten a call to work (on the same phone -- Martin's -- they said they could not call or text me on because it had no minutes), but BOTH SONNY AND MARTIN were TOO BROKE to have minutes on their cells DESPITE Sonny's claiming to me yesterday that Martin was working all day installing a window for someone for 5,000 pesos fee which he would get THEN. I double-checked the amount.

Sonny ALSO said the payment might be for SEX (which he also claimed I could pay Martin for or get for free), not window placement.

My computer was SERIOUSLY screwed before I finished my last blog post right before all of that. When I pasted email addresses into email form, they pasted CORRECTLY (triple-checked, eventually), but GMAIL said it could NOT send due to what I discovered was missing punctuation in the alert, but the ACTUAL form showed the missing punctuation in the warning WAS THERE CORRECTLY in the email form, so it SHOULD have gone without difficulty.


I changed whcih list I used -- why some people got more than one copy.

This HAD to be due to hackers.

Hiram, the guy whom I picked up as a hitchhiker a few days ago on the way back from San Blas just called and is coming over. He CANNOT take time to go with me on trip, but since Sonny keeps calling/texting wanting to know if I'm home (I do NOT respond), I might go anyway and find someone in Colima to interpret. I know several people who can help me there).


>>> Not sure staying here with Sonny being crazed is smart.

Since Hiram is now WAY OVERDUE to be here, I assume this "perfect timing" means that he was a "plant" on my way home  from San Blas, since I blogged that I DO sometimes pick up hitchhikers on long trips -- and he was selling those strips of herbs and spices on a piece of cheap thin carboard that I've heard is a SCAM by Mafia -- NOT a moneymaker for REAL "dry-out" tanks.

Hiram says he lives on Jacarandas three blocks south of the Rio Quale, and he's leaving town again very soon to earn more money for the "dry out tank". Hmmmm . . .


His cell phone number is: 322-131-4646.

Martin Jacobo (cell: 322-162-5879, email: mjacobo@gmail.com ) lives around the corner from Sonny, who is in front second floor apartment on the street that begins by curving down and under the Tunel Highway after the Rio Quale bridge traveling north. You go the equivalent of a long block and there is at least ONE amunition for guns stores RIGHT THERE. Sonny says he MIGHt buy a gun soon, but has not yet.

>>> I am NOT YET FULLY CONVINCED that Martin is actually part of this SCAM!!!

Martin looked like he had no idea what I was talking to Sonny about when I blessed him out in person, so Martin might be a pawn in all of this and he got the job today from people who had hacked my communications and is himself totally in the dark. Maybe . . .

I will announce where I am next when I get there. HA!!!

Scott


(Hiram STILL has NOT shown up. He IS part of this.)





Scott

.

No comments: