Friday, August 17, 2012

Answering a Hairy, Musky MALE-BAG (from my OWN email-bag)!!!


I can only HOPE (an Obama-alleged "audacity"), that BRUCE TUCHMAN of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisers is as GOOD A SPORT as THIS hot-pitted fella. WOOF!!!



>>> YOU GUESSED IT: An EMAIL exchange!!!:


Thank you for your inquiry, Bruce!!!

You deserve an HONEST ANSWER, and although I've ACTUALLY given it MANY times but you apparently never bothered READING my communications, HERE is the PRIME REASON I DO NOT give many (but not all who request it), relief from my never-seeming-to-end emails:

To have a LEGAL RECORD that I have WARNED all my recipients of the truth of the CORRUPTION of the United States Government IN A COURT OF LAW if necessary, although I doubt it WILL be necessary in the case of MOST recipients.

YOU, Bruce Tuchman, MIGHT be PROSECUTED for complicity in Wells Fargo Bank's HUGE part in the Narco-Trafficking -- UNLESS you can prove you have taken PRACTICAL STEPS to reform/report to government any aspects YOU know of of SUPPORT OF THE CORRUPTED REPUBLICAN PARTY by your "Powder-Transport Advisers"/Bank.

In any case, by now you should have alerted your top management to investigate my claims of your Chicago office under Jaime Southheimer-- aka "Buster Hymen" in my blog -- (a VICE PRESIDENT of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisers until I FIRST BLOGGED about his complicity and he was DEMOTED to simply being a salesman -- FOR APPEARANCE SAKE ONLY!!!).

So pack yer bags for PRISON -- or get on the stick!!!


This goes for THE BULK OF THE RESIDENTS OF WILMINGTON, NC -- DOUBLED!!! !!! !!!


Scott David Kenan
Self-appointed Cyber-General
USA


On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM,  <bruce.tuchman@wellsfargoadvisors.com> wrote:


do you ever stop sending your crap to people who asked you to stop a dozen times?

Why do you do this?


(unsigned)


* * *



Scott Kenan shared a link.
 
 


· ·
 
 
* * *
 
 



· ·



"A legend states that the nutmeg's musky scent is so overpowering when ripe, that it causes birds of paradise to fall to the ground!!!" from: http://hermionesgarden.blogspot.mx/ .


Scott

.

No comments: