Saturday, August 4, 2012

Barack Obama Promoted from "Anti-Negro" to "SUPER- N-WORD"!!! (although we STILL like MOST of the other Democrats)


Better than worshipin' "Jesus"!!! Donna Merritt plays both duelling and solo keyboards here on Sundays (right off Market Street in Wilmington, NC near 26th Street). Rumor has it Donna will be dressing up as "Mary Magdalen, Whore-for-Chocolates (mature-style)" soon while her fat, old husband enjoys cum-union with youth, elsewhere. You sure as SHIT don't want to miss THIS SHOW!!! (Call the church offices for performance times, please).



>>> SEVERAL THINGS:



1. I've taken the town of San Blas (Saint Blaze, whose candles protected my Catholic throat from fish bones in my youth, I believe), by storm, and SO FAR achieved both popularity and notoriety. Mexican people actually HAVE a sense of HUMOR. (Amerika, HELLO?!?!?!??)

2. Although THIS posting revealing who authorized the MURDER/ASSASSINATION of John Lennon -- and the motivation for it -- got MEGA-HITS for half an hour, it has been suppressed by the FOX NEWS/Republican Party hackers and received almost no hits since.

I invite you to read it (and google my name + "John Lennon" or "John Eastman" to find more detils -- as well as the details of Mr. Eastman's involvement in plotting the murder of Tennessee Williams at the hand of John Uecker: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/nyc-and-tennessee-williams-lawyer-john.html .


3. From Facebook:



· ·

 4. FINAL WORDS (FOR NOW) with KEVIN MAURER, reporter for the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS (via email):



Hi Kevin,

That's quite clear, although you were NOT direct. I'm not angry with you as you already displayed more balls than any other newspaper reporter. I just hope that whatever area you DO report on for Star New or other is honest and higher than most "Star News" quality -- a subject I will not elaborate on at the moment.


Let me know if you decide later to continue. I'm sure you're familiar enough with English to know the difference between a postponement and a cancellation. And frankly, being in an isolated fishing village on the Sea of Cortez with little but a lighthouse on an island across the inlet which is rimmed with small fishing boats, a beach, and a finicky Internet connect (and I forgot my phone charger) -- and really COULD use a break from politics until I return to PV, so I was going to ask for a postponement, anyway.


If it's any consolation to you (and frankly, I haven't gotten enough from you to know if you are part of the problem or part of the solution in the US), I picked up a hitch-hiker today who turned out to be a 38-year-old Belgian on holiday for two months from a good job, hitch-hiking his way from southern Argentina to Canada. He said that Europe is even WORSE with BIG BANKS stranglehold on freedoms than what he understands has happened in the US -- and people there are even MORE afraid to criticize government or BIG BUSINESS, now -- although they used to be more free than in US.


The main difference (which doesn't relate so much to the economy, per se), there is that they are NOT strangled by a fake Christian mentality or hang-ups about sexual identity -- so that's certainly SOME freedom, and probably why they are not nearly as addicted to illegal or prescription drugs. Many US frequently-prescribed drugs (especially psychoactive ones) are considered poisonous and not approved in most other countries. The US press DOES report this, at least.


Also, he reports that Latin American economies all seem to be doing at least mildly better than Europe (which US is a little better than -- but not as good as LATIN America), except -- as even the US press reports -- Brazil and Mexico have continued to have STRONG economic growth through the 'recession" (except international tourism). This agrees with what has heartened me so much in Mexico -- strong growth of the middle class. It's amazing to see how many more Mexicans are driving better cars, living the economic lifestyle of American "suburbanites" (but not living isolated with "only their own kind" in communities where children are afraid to play in the yard).


This really has been very noticeable to me -- even being away for only 18 months. Everyone here seems FAR more prosperous -- but I was afraid I was imagining it or WANTED to see it so it was an illusion.


Well that's it for now, and I do hope you'll stay in touch. If Congress remains paralyzed, the whole US and European economies seem poised to fall far further soon, while Latin America will take less of a hit. Brazil and Mexico seem to be poised to be the big winners in all of this. Any student of economics should be able to explain that to you if it's not one of your areas of study.


All best,

Scott

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Maurer, Kevin wrote:

Scott,


Thanks for the follow up, but I am going to have to cancel tonight’s interview. I have been tasked with covering a vacant beat right now and I don’t have the time needed to devote to the story. But I'll keep tabs on you through your blog. Thank you for taking the time to talk with me earlier this week.


Best of luck in Mexico,

Kevin


5. I HOPE you (Gentle Reader), are smarter than most and ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THIS INVESTIGATION OF THE TOP REPUBLICAN MONEY-PROVIDER BEING INVESTIGATED ON DRUG-MONEY LAUNDERING CHARGES!!!:


HA!!!


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/04/las-vegas-sands-target-of_n_1741855.html





Ready or not: TIME'S UP!!! (for Assholes)


Thanks for reading my blog!!!

Scott

VERY Pet Shop Boys (design-wise)!!!
.
.

No comments: