Saturday, August 18, 2012

BEFORE Recovering IMPORTANT Files . . .


Result of Image Googling for "Gerry Flynn of Pentagon Publishing, Inc." She's a CORRECTION OFFICER alright (and SECURELY in MY pocket, now. HAHAHA!!! )




>>> DESPITE LOW CAFFEINATION, I managed to complete this email exchange:


Yes, SUDDENLY THIS SUMMER, things seem SUDDENLY to you. The BEST explanation I can think of for this phenomenon is that you are correct!!! Bully for YOU!!!
And the BEST explanation I care to believe for WHY you have suddenly plunged back into iconic "Republican" thinking (paranoia), is that I have NOT yet given you enough information to understand the situation(s) better. A POX ON ME!!!
But WORSE than all of that is that I accidentally bought decaf coffee and so the humidity is DRAGGING on my energy enormously now -- but I will soon buy HIGH TEST and mix them 2-to-1 so that I can THEN drink HALF AGAIN AS MUCH with IMPUNITY (and the same  helpful OOOMPH from it). SO THERE!!!
Now, where were we . . .
I DO wish you had higher reading comprehension, but I can't change that so let me BELABOR a few points for you -- skipping the less important ones due to LOW CAFFIENATION.
I went to San Blas to escape tension in PV due to my blogging/emailing -- both times. In fact, I had had NO INTENTION of going to San Blas the first OR second time, but re-routed myself en route, the first time due to the advice of a hitch-hiker, the second after realizing/remembering how special that second painting is and hoping it was still available.
It seems sudden to you that I am back "in cahoots" with Sonny. Easy to understand your misunderstanding, but that doesn't change facts or reality -- things I GENUINELY TIRE of having to explain to you because for whatever reason you have isolated yourself in your cocoon-apartment, claim to get NO PHONE CALLS (except from me), live completely through the media (books, music, Internet, and movies -- and presumably TV), as well as enhance your experience with "old age" drugs that have side effects of destabilizing your sense of reason, nearly GUT your memory, and make you quite comfortable having drug-helped sex with yourself and NO OTHERS.
This wasn't ALWAYS how you have lived, but it IS how you have CHOSEN to live now.
I live EXPERIENTIALLY, so it is only NATURAL that we tend not to trust each other's thinking. Still you have remained my most loyal of friends as well a generous with your treasure. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? (A sincere subconscious desire to help someone in the perfect position to take Consciousness where it HAS been before, but in a way that slaps the unconscious toward a greater consciousness. That's REALLY what I am all about.)
I thought you'd be THRILLED that I am FINALLY making progress with the teeth. I met the dentist after noticing his shop while walking to get the computer from MBE (I had to park far away yesterday). He's in mid-forties, has three kids and is a widower. He has advanced degrees as well as many advanced certificates, and specializes in orthodonture as well as bridges and false teeth (while continuing to practice General Dentistry).
As to the matter of his recommending the permanent bridge (lower to replace temp bridge -- which I've used for TWENTY-FIVE years), it was my dentist Todd Afferica of Georgia who DID once tell me that the temp bridge would HARM my gum and teeth health if I wore it for very long, but I was so convinced I could not afford a PERMANENT bridge that we never discussed it again. Also, when I told people who showed me their EXPENSIVE permanent bridges, implants, etc., and I always BRAGGED to them that I saved so much money by using my temp (aka "flipper"), they always looked at me with pity and as if I had to be insane.
I guess I was -- but NONE of them explained the whole dynamics in a way that got through my thick skull until yesterday. So if YOU balk at the cost, NO PROBLEM!!! I will economize elsewhere and pay for it somehow. I always DO WIN, as I've proven time and time again.
But I have some GOOD NEWS on how I might raise some funds not unlike what I did to Jed Clampon (aka Buster Hymen). You see, my old computer has my program and database of ALL contacts I ever spoke with while working for Pentagon Publishing (as well as notes on EVERY conversation), for the twelve-year period 1998 - 2010, that I worked for Patrick Stansbury at Pentagon Publishing, www.pentagon-usa.com.
With him now "softened up" from my blog posts like this one: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html , I think I might be able to get him to HONOR HIS ORIGINAL AGREEMENT WITH ME.
You see, I will have the CONTACT INFO of ALL my sales for PPI -- AS WELL AS CONTACT INFO on all those BIGGER CLIENTS that more aggressive salespeople got sales from. The people might have changed, but the phone numbers to the right department/position will NOT as likely to have changed. If I get on a "MORAL HIGH HORSE" and feel it my PATRIOTIC and MORAL DUTY to WARN all those companies (at least the biggest ones), of what PPI is ACTUALLY up to and recommending they initiate THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS (not just listen to ME) -- I WOULD BE BREAKING NO LAWS.
NO ONE at Pentagon Publishing could stop me through legal means -- and it might-could cause them TROUBLES. Patrick might find it to be in his BEST INTEREST to pay me the remainder of the money he owes me -- I mean LET'S FACE IT: I have MORE important battles than messing with Patrick and my "former" friends' income, BUT I COULD USE GREATER INCOME and I CANNOT remain indefinitely addicted to YOUR kind support!!!
In ANY case (and assuming I get my files back -- but might do it ANYWAY even if I don't), I intend to GET GOING ON THIS PROJECT as soon as I return (which MIGHT cause Carlos Salim (Slim), PRI, CIA or others to ENHANCE the adventure quotient of the trip. LOL!!! We can handle it!!!
This would be FASTER INCOME than the book re-publishing (which I must continue to make progress on, but which is STILL NOT given a CLEAR PATH to SUCCESS without interference from my political adversaries -- although that IS improving rapidly. ALSO, although you have refused all offers of repayment, if I WERE to get a nice chunk from Patrick/PPI, I really WOULD want to reimburse you at least partially.
Having LOST my parents, siblings, and most of my Meyer-side relatives (except Andrea Opperman and possibly my nephews and niece), and SOME of my Kenan-side relatives as well, I DELIGHT in putting together my new "Mexican (latin, anyway) Family".
To spend three days in close company with Sonny and Co. will settle whether or not I am on the right track with them. The sex thing is actually OFF the table since I think Sonny would VOMIT on me, and I have TWO REAL possibilities who live in PV anyway!!! (and I haven't even BEGUN to actually LOOK).
But I'm very proud of Sonny for:
1. Making financial progress in a very difficult situation.
2. Quitting cigs a week ago (before I recently contacted him), and NOT getting crazy like I do when in nicotine withdrawal.
2A. I haven 't heard Sonny utter the adjective "fucking" even ONCE the last few days -- and it was every third word before.
3. He's RESTRICTED himself to about 1/3 the pot smoking he did two months ago, with plans to stop entirely soon.
4. He doesn't drink or do other drugs at all.
5. He CLEARLY loves Tanya and Jeretzi (but notices EVERY HOT SHE-PERSON he passes: MEN ARE MEN!!!)
So, I am going to do these things and leave you to your own judgement as to whether or not I should be supported in ways that you fear will be stolen from me. I DARE say my DISCERNMENT has improved TREMENDOUSLY over the last three years.
This INTENSE three-day period of travel with "the Sonnys" will clarify whether or not I am right. Better now and intensely than later after possible bamboozlements, if you ask me. Besides, Sonny said we should stay under a tarpaulin he owns on the side of the road rather than pay $40 or so dollars for a night in a Beach Resort. I told him no, that I'm not up to "family camping" with the mosquitoes here, the jungle wildlife, and possible criminals -- to say nothing of a child who is not even two years old yet although GOD KNOWS it would prove to be an ADVENTURE. LOL!!!)
Anyway, I'll get the computer back with files restored (God willing), when I return -- and the neighbor who is actually GAY and WILLING will be back in town then too.
Am I making more sense to you now???
Thanks,
Scott
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM, AN ISOLATIONIST wrote:


 



Suddenly you're on good terms with Sonny again, and suddenly a money pit yawns.
You've recently had two excursions to San Blas--to buy yarn art apparently. So you came back a day or two ago, but come Monday you're embarking on a 3-day trip with Sonny & family so your godchildren families can meet. Why don't you just skip it--or is there a hidden agenda?
Suddenly you're getting your teeth overhauled. Maybe USD 2000. Did Sonny recommend this dentist? IS there a dentist?
Toward the end of this month I will paypal $700 for MBE excess charges. When the actual bill is presented, I will cover the remainder, if any.
Yes, I know your dental work is very important, and should certainly be reimbursable. I've told you I would help with dental expenses.
To be blunt: My basic concern is that the ex-con in this story can fleece you with his schemes--and he so respects you for disciplining him, he misses you, his big schlong is beginning to point in your direction.  He can double, triple your investment, practically overnight. Well, mustn't let my theorizing stray too far. MAYBE you're up to something all on your own.



TOP Google Image result of searching "up to something all on your own" .



 Scott

.

No comments: