Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Benefits Management of Wilmington, NC HAS GONE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!


Small strip mall on Wrightsville Avenue in Wilmington, NC where Benefits Management USED TO BE, until they DISAPPEARED RECENTLY (taking ALL my remaining money)!!!



>>> SHOCKING!!!


Having repeatedly tried FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW to call BENEFITS MANAGEMENT, INC (who is my intermediary payee on my US Disability Benefits), trying day and night and getting NO ring or answer by human or their usual computer answering/forwarding machine -- ALTHOUGH AT THE SAME TIMES I HAVE EASILY REACHED MY "BACKER", MY PUBLIC DEFENDER, HILDA WELLS IN STONE MOUNTAIN, AS WELL AS OTHERS IN THE USA -- I can ONLY assume they are OUT OF BUSINESS -- taking the approximately $5,000.00 remaining of the money they manage for me with them.

Additionally, Teri Motsinger (my account rep) has NOT responded to ANY of my requests for info or other. She has NOT responded to my MANY emails (and voicemails I SUCCESSFULLY left her the last two weeks, either) -- earlier ones she responded to, she only bothered answering ONE THIRD the simple questions I asked her.

Not only THAT, but money my backer sent to reimburse my trip to San Blas has ALSO NOT ARRIVED via PayPal on a timely basis (Bank of America fully credits my account TWO DAYS later -- even when Backer-Boy sends on a Sunday and I transfer it from PayPal to BoA the same day -- which we did this time too.

That said, it MIGHT just be running a day late. See how I FORCED PayPal (owned by one of the TOP EIGHT REPUBLICAN PARTY "SOFT-MONEY" CONTRIBUTORS TO RESPECT ME), shortly by calling them TWICE when they REFUSED to transfer my money to Bank of America, first claiming my checking account there had NEVER been verified (they had transferred money to it MANY times before), and then claiming to contact customer service, I had to FIRST give them my VERIFIED BY THEN "Listed" LAND-LINE (only) phone number -- even though they had VERIFIED by then cell phone and KNEW I had no land line.

EVENTUALLY, I got through to live human customer service by something akin to FORCE, and BOTH times when I spoke with supervisors, they GLEEFULLY said they would take care of things and MAKE SURE THE OWNER KNEW MY FAMILY WAS ASSOCIATED WITH BANK OF AMERICA -- and I was putting all the Nazi Republicans IN PRISON!!!

This worked the FIRST time I got through to a human, but a week later, I had to go through the EXACT SAME PROCESS AGAIN. Since then, PayPal has worked FLAWLESSLY for me (and Backer-Boy and I utterly FAILED to get his Chase Bank to set up THEIR transfer mechanism for me -- they being an ANTI-KENAN bank.

Backer-Boy has ALSO advised me NOT to drop Medicare (-caid???), because he sees me returning to the US. Well, my adversaries have PREVIOUSLY gotten me to return due to being FLAT BUSTED BROKE -- but I think I just scared my backer and PayPal back into respecting me again.

We'll know by first thing tomorrow morning. surgery isn't scheduled until noon . . .

Scott


Ultimate fate of WHITE REPUBLICAN "CHRISTIAN" GREEDBOTS (before they die of it).




continuing

No comments: