Saturday, August 11, 2012

Case CLOSED; Future OPENED!!!





>>> QUICKLY (Saturday mornings are when I can buy Jewish treats at the local market)



Scott Kenan I just had the BEST conversation with my mother, Ms UBER-Republican, in which I said I'd just watched the live news coverage of Paul Ryan's "disignation", and to me it looked like "a deflated balloon trying unsuccessfully to fart."
 
 
She listened and could only sigh. You see, the American People are onto the hate-cancer that hijacked the Republican Party -- indeed our nation -- and ALL of us being culpable to varying extents, as we face our personal realities and reform ourselves, we NATURALLY find forgiveness for all others as well.
 
 
I DO believe the country is now poised for a fairly quick reformation -- and MANY Republicans in high places will successfully rescue themselves from their Party's sins as WE ALL listen to each other and find our common ground going forward.
 
 
That said, THIS Republican Ticket hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell -- and worse, the balloon's so deflated, it can't even fart its way out!!!
 
 
2 seconds ago ·
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: