Friday, August 17, 2012

Genuwine DILLY DEAL (on #164 Ave. Ava Gardner, Mismaloya, Mexico)!!!


"Normally", DILLY DEALS are served up at Dairy Queen. TODAY, we found a REAL dilly of a deal and the QUEEN who's servin' it up, AIN'T LACTATIN' (that we know of -- but we AIN'T through with her yet!!!).



>>> FOUND ON THE INTERNET:


http://www.realestateauctionsinc.com/downloads/CasaVistaPIP.pdf


This is the property owned by Jaime Southheimer (former VP of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisers in Chicago), in conjunction with a woman he claimed many times to me he could NOT buy out -- despite his ALSO claiming he made as much as TWENTY-THREE MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH ($23,000.000.00 USD), but he NEVER explained WHY he can't buy his female partner out -- OR IF HE MEANT HE MADE ALL THAT MONEY IN SALES COMMISSIONS FROM WELLS CARGO PPOWDER-TRANSPORT ADVISERS -- or from NARCO-TRAFFICKING for them (thus the money might NOT be what HE made personally, but the SIZE of the NARCOTICS-TRAFFICKING he did for the bank.


Astute readers may recall that Jaime DID pay me $300.00 a few weeks ago to compensate me for the POSTER for the PREMIER OPENING of Tennessee Williams' last FULLY COMPLETED PLAY, A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND, staged at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago in April of 1982, while I was working as Mr. Williams' assistant (and why this Mismaloya property interested me so much as a GREAT place to have seminars on topics as diverse as Mr. Williams and his work, the extraordinary place of Mismaloya in Mexican history (pre- and post- Colombian), theater and film (more generalized), and of course Aztec Spirituality and Spirituality in general.

Readers will ALSO remember that I gave up ALL CLAIMS to the property at that time (the poster was personalized to me by Gregory Mosher -- now the world's TOP theater producer/director and teaching at Columbia University -- in GRATITUDE for my service in keeping Mr. Williams RELATIVELY calm during the play's rehearsal period. Mr. Sutherland TRASHED the poster (which was used to secure a sales agreement -- that I can PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW he violated REPEATEDLY, long before I was unable to execute it), although it WOULD HAVE HAD SIGNIFICANT VALUE to Chicago's Goodman Theatre Collection -- or any semi-serious Williams collector ANYWHERE -- to say nothing of TO ME!!!).



But when Jaime DOUBLE-CROSSED me by offering a dubious PAYMENT for proposed impossible services rendered, to help a native Mexican-in-need, when I told him only a GIFT could be accepted, a BIG STINK developed -- one which I FULLY INTEND to air on the Internet as well as with EVERYONE involved in the possible auction of this property, and although I would NOT claim a Williams title: THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED, Jaime and Co. might SOON feel as if HIS has been!!!



See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/confronting-slave-of-devil-which-no-one.html .



And to any NEW reader of this blog, may I remind you that this blog gets UPWARD of 2,000 views per day, with THIS MONTH headed for a RECORD (if current trends continue). A partial list of email recipients (sans some of the HIGHEST email addresses can be found here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/my-opt-in-email-list.html .



>>> I THINK THIS IS ALL FOR NOW. Rest assured that:


1. I have already contacted Jaime Southheimer to warn him that I am doing all of this. He did NOT answer his cell phone, so I had to leave a message. I REFUSE to talk or ACT behind ANYONE's back. SUE ME IF I BREAK THE LAW!!! (or have me imprisoned -- I'd deserve it).

2. I have already left a voicemail at the auction company, and since I cannot find their email address, will send a link to THIS blog post to them by SECURE FORM from their website.

3. PRAISE JESUS (or better yet, QUETZALCOATL!!!)


Scott




QUETZALCOATL is HUNGRY!!!


.

No comments: