Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Ready for My CLOSE-UP, Mr. Maurer-DeMille!!!




>>> HAVING AWAKENED FROM AN AFTERNOON SNOOZE,



1. I put on a short pot of coffee -- now brewed.

2. Swept up the debris on my terrace and showered the dust off my plants.

3. Swept out my apartment.

4. Wrote my "fiduciary" asking for a COMPLETE accounting so I can budget better before looking for a new apartment that I must move to by end of October.

5. Am about to buy a pack of cigs before calling you -- and some more ice, as well, pronounced "aaaaass" in Smyrna, GA (adjacent to Atlanta), when I was a Magic Pan bar/restaurant manager there in 1983.

6. Hope yer feeling FRISKY (but not TOO horny), and are in the MOOD FOR SOME FUN!!! (No shirtless pics are demanded at this time).


Scott





.

No comments: