Saturday, August 25, 2012

IN ITS CATEGORY, the Catholic Church WINS!!! (but NOT its many "Nazis")




>>> EMAIL TO AN IDIOT IN WILMINGTON, NC:


OK, I GET IT!!!  THIS time, you have sent a message in the TITLE -- how clever!!!

That said, since your spelling and grammar and even contROL of CAses is abominable, I do NOT believe you could possibly be in a legitimate business. You CAN ONLY be YET ANOTHER WILMINGTON, NC area (by virtue of "ec.rr"), NARCO-TRAFFICKER, too stoned to control your shift key and too ignorant to "write good".


Regardless, the answer is NO. I do NOT delete anyone from my email lists that I might want to PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW I have told them the TRUTH about Wilmington and the Republican Party, Ben David (and SOME Democrats) -- but MOST ESPECIALLY First Presbyterian Church, since my Kenan relatives ENDOWED them and they:


1. WITH William R Kenan, SENIOR, caused the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot -- the most HIDEOUS event in ALL of American History (letting the murders, theft of businesses and other real property, etc. HIDE behind WHITE CHRISTIANITY one of my Kenan progenitors -- one of the Stuart Kings of Scotland -- AUTHORIZED the Church of Scotland known most places as Presbyterianism), which is WHY ALL WRK, Sr.'s family later FLED Presbyterianism (mostly for the Episcopal and Baptist Churches) soon thereafter!!!: THE RACISM!!! THE ANTI-CONSTITUTIONALISM of First Prez, Wilmington!!!


As ANY casual student of history KNOWS, the Wilmington Insurrection (as it is ALSO known), led DIRECTLY to the Southern States (via Democrats), passing all the "Jim Crow" Laws within a couple of years. And THIS caused the Wealthy and Powerful Kenans to flee the Democratic Party and become ROCK-RIBBED Republicans (until recently, when the Republicans -- with NC State Senator Thom Goolsby/Dem. D.A. Benjamin David, BOTH Presidents Bush, Newt Gingrich (whose running drugs from Mexico by train into Stone Mountain Park, GA -- right behind my home then -- led to my FIRST imprisonment on false charges of simple trespass -- me, a first time "offender" of any kind, jailed for 15 WEEKS -- longer than a REPEAT offender would get).


It was that same year that Fay Gold (of Atlanta's most successful art gallery of the same name) and Bernice Weinstein -- both KEY Atlanta Jews, FIRST confirmed that my parents, Bill and Ruth Anne Kenan, formerly of Villas Place East (St. Mark's Catholic parish), in Wilmington, NC were the TOP NAZIS in the USA!!!


In 2010, when I FIRST had to flee the US on advice of Gen. Collin Powell's recently retired Chief Protocol (security) Officer -- a General herself, that they could NOT protect my life in the US anymore (there are MANY good Republicans like her -- her actual name is deep in my blog), high Drug Mafia bosses that visited the CRACK house at 1690 Calle Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta, where I was held hostage for a MONTH until I escaped, FIRST confirmed my mother is Dick Cheney's MAIN liaison with the Pope (she had had SEVERAL private audiences with Pope John Paul II in Rome, and my parents BRAGGED that they helped smuggle wealth of WHITE PEOPLE out of South Africa when Apartheid ended (something my parents HATED to know had ended) -- with the help of other FAKE CATHOLICS in Wilmington.


2. Today, Wilmington First Presbyterian pastor Ernie Thompson (in collusion with some of the other ministers, DEFINITELY including Jim Holderness and his wife Ginny, but MAYBE not Pete Brown), BRAG about keeping non-Whites out of the congregation and allow D.A. Ben David to hide behind his new Deaconship there, DESPITE my warning ALL OF THEM MANY TIMES (I have the documents to prove this), about Ben's narco-trafficking as a "stool pigeon" for the Republican Party. Ernie Thompson's response to me???: "I think you need medication."


But I ALSO have proven how the Episcopal Church conspired with the CIA and Republican Party to MURDER Tennessee Williams and STEAL his estate from Harvard, after Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TW they were going to do (why he changed his will in a codicil that Maria St. Just BRIBED TW's maid, and two ne'er-do-well hangers on, Gary Tucker and Schuyler (Skye) Wyatt to perjure themselves. In the early 1990s (after Gary had died of AIDS, but Skye had not yet), Skye told me (and Tennessee Williams' murder, John Uecker, foolishly told me in 2009 that Skye told him too THE SAME STORY: Skye and Gary were kept in HIGH STYLE in Atlanta (Skye in Chatanooga, TN after Gary died), by payments from a Republican HIGH in the State Legislature of Tennessee (the state that Sewanee, the estate-thieving school is in).


Now to be CLEAR, Tennessee Williams originally let it be known FAR AND WIDE that Sewanee (The University of the South), would get his entire estate after his sister Rose (who'd had the second lobotomy performed in the US due to her "sexual precociousness" -- like Rosemary Kennedy had a lobotomy for the same reason -- and THAT cemented Tennessee Williams' deep friendship with President and Mrs. Kennedy), died. But the Episcopal Church got wind of the codicil and had Tennessee smothered with a pillow one night in the Hotel Elysee after shoring up not only the bribery scheme, but getting my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's assurances that she would keep me controlled on psycho-active drugs so I could not "get it".


This actually worked for a while until in early 2009, when my shrink nurse, Alex Widdon of PACT Atlanta in Decatur, GA said since she'd NEVER seen me have a mood swing the ten or so years I'd been in her care, she was taking me off Lithium (which I had been on for 30 years), and I QUICKLY WOKE UP AND BEGAN CONNECTING THE DOTS!!!


Anyway, I'd like to take a moment to tell the Catholic Clergy this is going to that I THANK GOD for my EXCELLENT eight years of Catholic Parochial School Education that taught me HOW TO LEARN!!! And although I honor everything Jesus taught, but don't believe he's more than a GREAT PROPHET (like Muhammad), so I can't be a Catholic per se, I DO INTEND to fund Catholic Charities when I make a fortune off my story -- not just help fund Sister Isaac's work with a share of my TW memoir's royalties.


You see, I always wanted to be a Jesuit when I was growing up -- until I had problems with the backward-moving Church under Pope John XXIII's successors -- NAZIS ALL (except John Paul I, who was promptly MURDERED by my mother's people).


Also, while it is a well-known fact that Tennessee Williams' was "converted" to Catholicism by his brother Dakin, a Catholic (and gay as a goose, I might add -- although nominally married to a nice lesbian, Joyce), in a very "rough" moment, Tennessee always considered himself Episcopalian in honor of his grandfather, Walter Dakin, an Episcopal Bishop who "gave him poetic vision" and NEVER dissed his homosexuality, the THREE times Tennessee went into ABJECT PANIC while I worked for him, he ALWAYS asked me to find him a JESUIT PRIEST TO TALK TO!!! (He refused to talk to parish priests and he NEVER talked to Epicopalian clergy.)


Well, we were able to get him a Jesuit once. Otherwise, he just had me.


And for the RECORD, I'd like to say that I have decided (meta-physician that I actually am), that of the Christian churches, the CATHOLIC CHURCH gets the award for MOST CHRIST-LIKE, HANDS DOWN!!! (but not its sizable Nazi contingent).


And I all but HATED the Catholic Church from late high school until VERY recently. HA!!!


Thank you for readin' this.

Scott



 
 
The Poet's Wreath that adorned Tennessee Williams' coffin during viewing and Catholic funeral was SAVED FROM THE TRASH by Tennessee's murderer, John Uecker. Moral to the story: NO ONE is ALL BAD!!!
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
.
.

No comments: