Sunday, August 5, 2012

"No Woman, No Cry" Yes Bob Marley TOLD THE TRUTH (and STRAIGHT People SANG ALONG -- back in the 1970s)





>>> FROM FACEBOOK:



about an hour ago
Tammy Stanley
  • im at the end of my rope i dont no what to do im sad and drunk right now and so tried of life
  • 4 minutes ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Sober up a little and then decide if you want to follow "that still small voice" inside you that NEVER leads you wrong (GOD), or if you want to start over by commiting suicide first. It's entirely up to you -- and God knows that only people who are DRIVEN INSANE by GOD-HATERS commit suicide, so HE will comfort you there it that is your choice.

      Personally, I ALWAYS recommend LIFE, but it is YOU who must make the decision --and the ALCOHOL is not helping you see straight. This is SO WILMINTONIAN I can hardly believe it, but I SUPPORT you in my thoughts and prayers WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO.

      You are SO MUCH MORE than you seem able to see at this momment. Please sleep it off and then THINK AGAIN when you wake up.

      Love,
      Scott
  • 2 minutes ago
    Tammy Stanley
    • oh scott i dont want to die i want to leave wimington but i dont want 2 do it alone

  • a few seconds ago
    Scott Kenan
    • Sometimes you HAVE to do things alone. I can only say that I hope I have been some kind of inspiritation that AS BAD AS IT GETS (and it can get REALLY BAD), God NEVER abandons you, and will show the way AS LONG AS YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE!!!

      KNOWING is the key, and you GROW TO IT from FAITH.

      You will be fine. I know it.

      Love,
      Scott



    >>> IN THE MATTER OF DONNA MERRITT (and her husband, KEN, whom I DO NOT KNOW has his "cum-unions" with male youths during MCC church services -- which I think he actually attends. LOL!!!):




    Stop WARNING me, you fool, and take ACTION!!!



    OR DID SOMEBODY CUT YOUR DICK OFF???


    Scott

    On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Donna Merritt <dj@donnapiano.com> wrote:


    Go to hell you fucked up Son of a Bitch.  I’ve warned you once.  Ken




    >>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH RUTH ANNE LITE:




    Good Morning Joseph,



    Your messages never cease to amaze me in their demonstration of your near TOTAL lack of reading comprehension (or perhaps my emails to you have been RADICALLY CHANGED before you get them or you didn't actually write this one -- or most of the others that show they've come from you). Worse, most of your suggestions are AGAINST my better interests and you send peculiar things -- or label old blankets meant for packing but to be thrown out -- in a way that SEEMS to be ONLY to cause a dilemma for MBE, me, and Mexican Customs.



    What's up with ALL OF THAT???



    OK, it ACTUALLY seems that part of the problem is MBE in Miami -- NOT PV -- doing CRAP to me unnecessarily (if that blanket really WAS not labeled "dirty" as MBE claimed but YOU have denied) -- just like Alex in PV's MBE office (who had been a Christian minister when I was in PV two summers ago and TOTALLY MORALLY OPPOSED TO HOMOSEXUALITY AS IT SENDS YOU TO HELL, now working at MBE, offered to help me get my permanent VISA, drove me to the office to begin the process (on MBE's company time and in their car), then repeatedly came to my apartment NEVER to touch my cock, but ALWAYS to GET BJs.



    And then he denied it in their office -- the HELP with visa-getting part, that is -- which led me to LOUDLY bless him out for lying and hypocritical sex acts. THIS was what the BIG DEAL was there about a week ago, which I never had gotten around to explaining further. Because no customers were then IN the office (that I could see -- one wealthy gay guy was in back, packing an out-going package), and I knew the other employees were all totally cool, I WAS LOUD so they all knew Alex was doing what he was doing.



    But in any case, I'm in a mood to comment on your comments below:



    1. Costco has limited space for selling things in so many categories, so many times offers only one choice that they stand behind as top quality. And YES, I often prefer something else so buy elsewhere. BUT, I can always count on Costco accepting returns WITHOUT QUESTION -- and on MANY high-ticket items, Costco DOUBLES the warranty and ACTUALLY stands behind that, not that you have such troubles when you only sell QUALITY.



    2. Although I expressed complete satisfaction with my new Mio GPS (and have previously had a Garmin and a Tom-Tom -- BOTH of which led me on different kinds of "wild goose chases" that were so beyond the pale that they HAD TO BE DELIBERATE TO ME, SPECIFICALLY), YOU console my HORRIBLE MISFORTUNE and offer that  should return THE ONLY ONE THAT HASN'T SCREWED ME, and offer to pay for a more expensive one that probably WOULD screw me, since American-sold ones are the ones I had so much trouble with.



    I think you are a nicer, persuasion-rather-than-medication/murder modus operandi version of my mother -- and with FULL intent to bring me to the same end. Just days ago you wrote that I should NOT drop the Medicare/caid because YOU SEE ME RETURNING TO THE USA. Given that Congress et al are DETERMINED to fight to the death rather than compromise and find the BEST from BOTH points of view -- and Democrats seem incapable of seeing the truth about the Devil Barack Obama, who EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE HE'S WELL-INTENDED, you CANNOT DENY he is ANTI-EFFECTIVE, which makes him AT LEAST ANTI-KENAN.



     In fact, given that this vacation has cost me roughly $40 in gas, $155 in hotel (I've decided to return to PV today because I forgot to overload the cats' food and the "baby" has a high rate of metabolism, so I don't want her to run out), $150 in GPS, and $210 in bought artwork (Huichol "yarn" painting and 2 T-shirts -- mostly compensated by cutting hotel nights short). All figures USD for a total of $560.00 roughly. and then there's the pocket expenses that have not been to great as well.



    I have come to wonder if you are hopping (or hoping), I spend all my "cushion" so that with surgery on foot this coming Wednesday and costs of meds, possible crutches and possible hired help/cabs, etc., that I WILL in fact be FORCED to return to the US and use Medicare/caid as you have suggested will happen.



    But then that said, you DID offer to send money in advance, so that cuts my legs out from under some of this -- except for your ideas against my best interests CONSTANTLY CONTINUING.



    It's a MYSTERY!!! But I still might call you Ruth Anne Lite.



    As to your other email overnight regarding gay (former) publisher/ FALCON VIDEO (Falcon = Faulk) owner Jack Fritscher AGAIN "leaving the conversation" -- which he copied ALL on, HOW MANY TIMES DOES ONE "LEAVE" A CONVERSATION??? And REALLY, to see his BS, all you have to do is watch the movie HARVEY MILK to see how the gay media is TOTALLY INVESTED in anti-gay persecution and PRO AIDS-causing behaviors CONTINUING, since PRETENDING TO FIGHT THOSE THINGS SELLS THEIR PRODUCTS AND DRIVES THEIR PROFITS HIGHER.



    WAKE UP, FAGS (and Americans in general). Y'all bought "THE PIG IN A POKE" and are too embarrassed to return it for YOUR REFUND!!!



    I've decided to think of this stuff as BAD COMEDY -- just part of the price I must pay for your continuing help -- if you do in fact continue to help me financially.



    And as you see (once again), your mindlessness annoys me enough to clarify more points quite effectively, so I guess I'll just have to continue to WELCOME your SCHTUFF (if not your "stiffy").



    LOL!!!



    Scott

    On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:24 PM, RUTH ANNE LITE wrote:

    I hope your new acquaintances will join you at meals. Invite one or two of them as a treat if necessary.



    I'm surprised Costco offered only one GPS model, the primary virtue being that it's preprogrammed for Mexico. Do keep your receipt, Costco & manufacturer guarantees. Next time you buy, WE can spring for something better. Maybe PV has an electronics store. And ther's always Amazon.



    That photo of the ugly Indian with the nail of his little finger to his teeth: I figured that gesture meant something--but googling was in vain. 




    Scott

    .

    No comments: