Friday, August 24, 2012

REPOST of Semi-Propheticism!!!

 
Entrance Salon of the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, FL. Whitehall (the house's proper name), was originally Henry Flagler's wedding present to his last wife, Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC.



>>> NEW COMMENT: When I posted this originally, it was LESS THAN A MONTH after Alyson Books (secretly bought by Republicans) had cancelled the hard cover release of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, which was to be their FEATURED release of 30, April 2010. My agent had fired me the next day, and within a week, Patrick Stansbury (nominal owner of www.pentagon-usa.com ) had fired me without cause after WELCHING on his WRITTEN agreement to pay me $100.00 per share for the 380 shares of stock in his company that he agreed to buy back from me -- in fact, he serially reduced the share price from $100.00 by powers of ten in the process, finally REFUSING to pay me a dime, FIRING me for no cause, insisting that if I contacted any of my co-workers he would put me in jail (this, a PATENTLY ILLEGAL THING TO THREATEN), and then contacted my sister Jane Anne Kenan of Pine Drive in Raleigh, NC (current cell phone: 919-810-9131, work: 919-212-3222, ext. 6716 -- I'm SURE she'd be happy to take your call if you wish to verify this or get HER side of the story!!!).


Jane, who had had NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER with me in over a week, called the Stone Mountain Police Department, and told them I was IMMEDIATELY in danger of committing suicide and needed to be committed to a mental hospital. I believe it was Officer Nunn who showed up first and was rather aggressive, but when a second cop arrived, I turned the whole thing into a HUMOR EVENT, and the cops left laughing. This was the FIRST of FIVE attempts to commit me to a mental hospital within ONE MONTH.


My sister Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Merion Court in Downingtown, PA, cell phone: 484-880-0593, land line listed, I believe, initiated one of the other attempts. I'm sure Julie too would be happy to verify this and give HER side of the story.


Later discovered facts: Actually, Patrick Stansbury called Allen Rosen (my then-roommate whom I'd earlier caught changing my computer's SECURITY SETTINGS over my house's WiFi), who had been out of town most of a week -- so was not privy to my then-mental condition -- called Jane and told her it was an EMERGENCY that I had to be committed as I was suicidal. Then, the trusting, NEVER THINKING Jane, called the Police.


You see, the last line of Patrick's LONG email trail with me was that I had lost ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY and had NO OPTION left but SUICIDE!!! (this email trail was printed off and scanned and I have posted it in full at least two times on this blog. I'm too lazy now to look for it). Twenty minutes later Stone Mountain Police arrived to COMMIT ME.

 
THANK GOD I SAW THE HUMOR IN IT AND DIDN'T "FREAK OUT" as they had expected and GET COMMITTED!!!


I just called Allen Rosen and confirmed that ONE of his many phone numbers (which he immediately answered) is 205-556-6161. His home address is 1716 Ridgemont Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 3540, his website: http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Home.html .


I told ALLEN that researchers might want HIS side of the story and he should expect their calls.


I'm NOT publishing my brother Mike's contact info yet as I have NOT gotten in touch with him personally, and I have many questions about his involvement that I have not yet felt clear enough about. Also, oddly, GMAIL yesterday claimed that the server at SUNOCOINC.com (Mike's employer -- and my father's employer most of his working life), bounced the email back, claiming it did NOT EXIST (suggesting he had left his job), but I didn't believe that. 


But when I DO publish Mike's contact info, it will be cell: 610-517-6339. his work number can be gotten by calling Sunoco, Inc's main number in Philadelphia and asking. Mike lives on Donalyn Dr. in Berwyn, PA, and a land-line there is listed.


And while I'm at it, you can read an amusing account of how Thomas S. Kenan III and Elton John (both goose-gay, of course) made a TON OF MONEY off EL STUPIDO (Drug-Rush Limbaugh), when Limbaugh's last serial wedding was held at the TSKIII-owned The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, http://www.thebreakers.com/ , and Elton John made a cool million dollars for playing there for it (and ALMOST LOST all his "Gay Cred" for doing it. LOL!!!


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html .


I hope to post something of more IMMEDIATE CONCERN later today. In the mean time, I'm thinking how WONDERFUL it would be if Kevin Maurer (ghost writer -- organizer, verifier, condenser, IMPARTIAL VIEW-giver), actually DOES go ahead and write a book on my story as he had been planning to.


I've worn my fingers "to the bone", as they say, writing this blog and am WRITING FATIGUED!!! (lol)

Right now, he's too busy with the BUZZ over his Bin Laden "Death Book": NO EASY DAY, http://hamptonroads.com/2012/08/admiral-warns-troops-after-seal-id-book-revealed .



>>> END OF NEW MATERIAL (for now)!!!



Thursday, February 11, 2010


Dick Cheney to kiss Big Fat Kenan Ass



Actually, he already did. Anyone who has toured the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach knows this.

I laughed my ass off when I saw the plaque commemorating the event. (Sort of a family in-joke, but his and his wife's generous donation can only be an ass-kiss. It's not like they are known for being lovers of culture or art. Or education.)
So just exactly what WERE those rumors about 9/11? I'm sure glad that for once, I haven't a clue. I've had enough nut-house commitment attempts this week.

I've dared to roar. Let's see some serious meows-in-action. Full speed ahead!

No comments: