Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scott Kenan Decides to GROW UP (NOT physically)!!!

 
Movie producer Scott Rudin. See: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0748784/ .




>>> RECENT EMAIL TO "MY BACKER":


OK. Let's get real, finally.


I'll add RED comments between YOUR lines:



On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:00 AM, SOME YANKEE wrote:


I am depending on your $1000 savings account reserve to facilitate your expenditures (I am too, now!!!), without the impediment of a 3-day delay in moving paypal money into your checking account. How is it an impediment??? It's always worked in the past, whether you did it in time for it to clear IN ADVANCE of its purpose (like it COULD now), or after the event???


The 18,000 (?) pesos (correct number) you will have spent on essential dentistry come this Friday should certainly be promptly reimbursed by Teri. I agree, but NOT ONLY have I been ENTIRELY UNABLE to communicate with Teri for several weeks now (which I've documented many places), but you recently said you WOULD pay for this. Since it is a GIFT (NOT a payment, the difference being that payments come with conditions, gifts NEVER have conditions (except to Americans bamboozled by CULTURAL LIES), you are certainly entitled to change your mind, but it is best not to LIE ABOUT IT!!! The cost of the four (?) (At least a dozen -- that was when the dentist in Wilmington stopped counting after taking X-rays -- as I've told you a few times.) follow-up fillings should be quoted to you Friday. Sure, why not???


Considering our email exchange late yesterday and now this, I took a twenty minute break for needed mediation and guidance, and have decided you are REALLY John Uecker who murdered Tennessee Williams, as I INITIALLY suspected when you first contacted me. Here's why:


1. Your first emails to me used EXACTLY John Uecker's method of writing emails: short choppy sentences with NO caps and no punctuation (double spaces to indicate end of sentences).


2. You would NOT talk on phone for many months because you knew I would recognize your voice, but frankly, I couldn't say if you have John Uecker's voice anymore or not.


3. Your many comments about TW and productions of TW's plays that you have "snuck into" without detection, match how John acted in my presence in 2009 -- and his views as well.


4. Your behavior going to the doctor, getting "energy shots", etc., EXACTLY match the treatments for AIDS that John Uecker was getting when I spent a lot of time with him in 2009.


5. Although John Uecker is a few years younger than me, he LOOKS SEVERAL YEARS OLDER (as you claim to be).


6. You NEVER congratulate me on my VICTORIES (and often "dis" them), although after I almost DEMANDED one yesterday, you DID send a tepid one with the $399.00 you kindly PayPal-ed me -- THANKS AGAIN!!!


7. You OFTEN try to get me to act against my own best interests (but SOMETIMES you are RIGHT due to how complex the situation I'm in is). you have SEVERAL times tried to get me onto MORE corrupted things like a different cell carrier and an American GPS (the latter AFTER I bragged how my Mexican one did NOT lead me astray!!!)


I guess I could go on, but have made enough points. I promised not to publish your (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) name, address and phone number on my blog -- and I will honor that (assuming I don't go "Bipolar" -- although in the US, since I'm "diagnosed", I CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE if that happens in error -- and it STRENGTHENS my claim of "disability").


Odd that although you know I sent all that on emails "Cc'ed" to nearly 1,500 -- or maybe you don't look at the "Cc" field.


Anyway, here is John Uecker's contact info:


John Uecker
  (212) 580-8184 

317 W 88th St, Apt 7
New York, NY 10024-2273
Cell: (973) 234-6185



>>> I think John Uecker has EVERY RIGHT to inherit James Purdy's estate, since he REALLY DID take care of him.

>>> I think John Uecker NEVER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT MONEY OR OTHER SUPPORT due to his "special relationship" with MEGA MOVIE-PRODUCER Scott Rudin!!!

See details here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/letter-to-scott-rudins-personal.html .


>>> I CANNOT accept your money anymore (and please do not order anything for me either). I consider it BLOOD MONEY since if you are John Uecker (which I'm certain of, now, but cannot prove), it would be BLOOD MONEY.


But I thank you for all the REAL PRACTICAL SUPPORT you have been all these months!!! And I need to GROW UP MYSELF and get back to writing BOOKS!!! (and being SELF-SUPPORTING!!!)


Uh-oh . . . I feel an accident coming on . . .


HA!!! Only kidding. Although (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012).has a UPS Store box in lower Manhattan FAR from W. 88th Street, it is ONLY a box and NOT his address!!!


>>> BUT THIS IS NO ACCIDENT (from my Facebook Page):



Scott Kenan shared a link.
about an hour ago


GO CHARLIE CRIST -- the LAST Republican (REAL Republican), that my wealthy, powerful Kenan Family which made possibly even MORE money off the State of Florida than from 2/3 ownership of Standard Oil (they inherited BOTH from Henry Flagler), endorsed in Florida!!!


 

Now, we Patriots ARE TRULY COOKING WITH GAS!!!
 Scott




Obama Gets Nod From Former Republican
 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist endorsed President Obama for reelection on Sunday, writing in a Tampa Bay Times op-ed that the president is "the right leader for our state and the nation."


LikeUnlike ·  · Share


Thank again, (material removed by Scott Kenan on 19 Feb. 2012) (and if I'm wrong, you know how to convince me otherwise) -- IT WAS SWELL WHILE IT LASTED!!!


All best as we continue INTO THE FUTURE (Age of the Artist)!!!


Scott


 
 
"LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!"
 
 
.

No comments: