Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shape Up or DIVORCE ME ALREADY!!! (please, sir)




>>> ONE-WAY EMAIL TO A GENEROUS FRIEND (who has complications of thinking, possibly due to "Old Age" drugs):


Good Morning Sir,

My anti-virus just updated in a major way, so I'm HOPING I do NOT have to change browsers to complete this email without the SERIOUS interference of HACKERS, like CONTINUES and CONTINUES and CONTINUES -- more on that later.

I've just about come to the point that I don't even know what to say to you. On the one hand, you've been the BEST financial support, but on the OTHER hand, while you DO occasionally get my philosophical points, you MOSTLY DON'T until AFTER I've proven them -- and then you DO NOT even CONGRATULATE me on being so SMART and PERCEPTIVE!!!

You did NOT say CRAP about EITHER of my TWO HUGE, MAJOR COUPS of the last week:

1. I chance-met George W. Bush's (actually the ENTIRE BUSH FAMILY'S) chief drug-money launderer, Martin R. Lamb, from "off-shore" Panama, who SPILLED THE BEANS TO ME ACCIDENTALLY when he thought I had some of my UBER-wealthy Kenan relatives' wealth!!! (And his good friend who is from Alaska and an intimate friend of the Palins.)

2. I discovered that the reporter from the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS, Kevin Maurer, who had been interviewing me until he had to break off due to other pressing work (unlike me, Kevin is "professional" and KEEPS HIS OWN COUNSEL, so that is why he used a generic excuse. HE WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME INTERVIEWING ME AFTER I DISPLAYED SO MUCH PARANOIA ABOUT HIS INTENTIONS AND TEASED HIM SEXUALLY ALMOST ENDLESSLY, if he didn't think he had HIS NEXT GREAT STORY IN ME!!!

That said, he's made no promises to me either, so I can't make TOO STRONG a claim. HOWEVER, just that someone who is known for taking EVERY RISK to pull off MAJOR LITERARY COUPS has gone so far and things remain "open-ended", says a LOT, that he would spend SO MUCH TIME with me when I was actually HARASSING him. As ALL successful people know, TIME is FAR MORE VALUABLE than money!!!

>>> BUT NO, YOU CAN'T EVEN CONGRATULATE ME!!!

What DID you do instead? You accused me of "enemyizing" Vidal Demonti of Hawaii. Now it's true that my allegation that he is a narco-trafficker is based SOLELY on circumstantial evidence and logic, but that does NOT mean I'm right. Also, I really have NOTHING against drug-traffickers or users, EXCEPT the CORRUPTION TO POLITICS THAT IT NECESSARILY CAUSES WHILE THESE RECREATIONAL DRUGS REMAIN ILLEGAL.

I FULLY SUPPORT legalization (or at least decriminalization) of ALL these drugs, and a system of QUALITY CONTROL, distribution and HEAVY taxation being put in place. I can buy 1.5 ounces of high-quality marijuana here on the street in Mexico for LESS than $15.00 USD. It has a market value in the US of well over $300.00 USD, so YES HIGH TAXES could EASILY be imposed!!! NONE of these drugs costs much money to produce AT ALL!!!

But anti-drug education must FIRST be funded by these taxes. France has been doing this (without the government distribution/taxing), for ten years and has a SMALL FRACTION of the drug addicts that the US has, although FORMERLY having FAR MORE.

Now, Vidal, a PROUD Republican, responded to my "attack" buy saying only HE could make an enemy of me IF HE WANTED TO. THIS is the SELF-RELIANCE/PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY kernel of the Republican Party THAT CAUSES ME TO SAY I AM AT ROOT A REPUBLICAN!!! More like an "Eisenhower Republican". And as you know, Tennessee Williams' close friend "Texas" Kate (Kate Scheweppe Sharp Moldawer -- eventually McNamara), was FIRST (of three) times married to the son of Eisenhower's CHIEF ALLY in RESISTING what he called "the military-industrial complex" and its threat to Freedoms (who was ALSO best friends with Howard Hughes growing up because their fathers were partners in what was originally the Sharpe-Hughes Tool Corporation that eventually funded ALL Howard Hughes' DREAMS. Kate ALSO is probably the REAL LIFE person that Julia Robert's character in the movie CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR was based on -- or at least she COULD HAVE BEEN.

Not only THAT, but she DEFINITELY acted like the "richest woman in the world" when I knew her well and she and I were TOP ALLIES while I worked for Tennessee Williams. SHE EVEN EXPLAINED TO ME THAT SHE HAD BEEN BEST FRIENDS WITH THE WEALTHIEST OF THE KENANS (before Frank Hawkins Kenan relocated his brood to the Chapel Hill, NC area), WHEN SHE WAS GROWING UP IN ALANTA, and she DEFINITELY was the basis of TW's main character in IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, who was THE WEALTHIEST WOMAN ON EARTH (just like Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler (eventually Bingham) was.

I was too naive to understand all these family (and more, SPIRITUAL FAMILY) connections then, but ALL Tennessee Williams' friends treated me with DEFERENCE (which I did NOT understand at the time -- EVEN JACKIE KENNEDY ONASSIS!!!). They were all FAR more mature and experienced than I and KNEW INTUITIVELY (and Family-Heritage-connectedly), MY POTENTIAL WHICH I AM NOW LIVING UP TO!!!

You see, Vidal had NO PROBLEM with what I wrote -- not even my teasing him about loving foreskin "cheese", which I and most other people find disgusting. SO WHAT???

But it was interesting that I got an email last night from Vidal (or hackers -- who ever really knows???), claiming my emails to him have lately been blank. Also, yesterday, while I was FLOODING the Internet with blog posts and emails, FIRST my OWN Internet connection went out. I switched to next-door Apartment 6's WiFi, but IT went out. THEN, the electrical circuit my TV is on went out -- BUT NOTHING ELSE!!!

Mark Servin's (my landlord, who CLEARLY works with narco-traffickers, but never threatens my life), car was here during that whole time. I gave up and went shopping, and never got back to the computer for anything serious until this morning.

THIS MORNING, I had to -- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER -- absolutely FIGHT to get into my accounts with Bank of America, but EVENTUALLY I DID get in.

ALSO, a long-time friend sent me a Facebook message, but Facebook said I still am not allowed to send friends messages for another 11 days(same time I'm not allowed to "Friend", I believe, but I send FACEBOOK messages to OTHER FRIENDS all the time with no problem and this morning, I continued to TRY to send that and it ACTUALLY WENT on the FOURTH try. HA!!!

So PLEASE Joseph: give me a little more credit!!! I've not just survived all the SIX jailings on EIGHT false misdemeanor charges as well as TWO mental-hospital commitments based on LIES (that Dr. Martin IMMEDIATELY knew were lies, so got me out pronto), and INNUMERABLE attempts on my life with knives, razors, and (mostly) fists during the 14 months or so I lived in Wilmington, NC uncovering how Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David in partnership with Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby (bulk of money going to the Republican Party), RUNS THE NATIONS LARGEST-VOLUME ILLEGAL DRUG IMPORT PORT IN THE COUNTRY (set up with the help of my parents in the 1980s and 90s when they lived there).

ALSO, my BEST FRIEND and designated business partner in a Wilmingon Walking Tour (scripted fully to be, that never became), Evan Fish, was psychologically FORCED to jump seven stories to his death by corrupted Wilmington Police (Police Chief Ralph Evangelous smokes/smoked crack REGULARLY in a house owned by the uncle of an acquaintance of mine -- also verified by others). Police and Sheriff's Deputies covered it up as a suicide -- WITH MAJOR HELP OF THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS!!!

I have NOT even had time to relax enough to GRIEVE the ASSASSINATION of my friend, who having once been the TOP cocaine distributor in the State of Maine, had gotten OUT of the business and was attempting to build a new life. Too bad his ex-girlfriend Eleanor (Ellie) Schwaner, cooperating with Wilmington Police, lured him into the trap. WORST (almost), was that Evan's family BOUGHT IT and even STARRED Ellie as "the widow" in his FAKE CHRISTIAN wake and funeral. Evan HATED the hypocrisy of his family's brand of Evangelical Christianity, but was TOO DEAD to protest!!!

Anyway (and from now on, unless I say something's changed, assume I have about $1,000.00 as a cushion in my BoA savings account), I have $1,700.00 in my checking ($700.00 of that is reserved for excess shipping costs of your gifts, so REALLY only $1,000.00). This coming Friday, I have to pay the balance of the bridge charge to the dentist when he installs the permanent one. That will be 18,000 pesos less 4,000 pesos PAID, so 14,000 peso or $1,062,00 USD -- additional dental work will cost more later.

Also today, I need to meet with my computer guru and decide how to proceed with file extraction from my old desk top computer. I don't know what his charge will be, but expect it to be over $100.00 since this is a particularly delicate matter.  will need to buy a monitor at least 20 - 22" (probably a TV, which will require the installation of a card for HDMI connection -- so a charge there as well), and MAYBE another external hard drive so I do NOT cross-pollinate my computers ($100.00 approx). I KNOW this is high, but I HOPE to save not only all my old pictures, but my 400 music CDs saved on that old computer and valued at SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Such a DEAL!!!

Since YOU TOO have Internet access problems again LATELY, would you mind sending some ahead (or divorcing me once and for all so I can figure out how to afford these things on my own)???


Thanks for being such a GOOD SPORT!!!

Scott


 
.

No comments: