Thursday, August 9, 2012

You'll Grab My WHAT -- and then I cough???






Dearest Petitioner,



We are currently on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for an indefinite period of time, and regret that we cannot service requests whilst lolling about in Paradise Gained.



We would, however, be happy to make an exception in YOUR case as we are so INTRIGUED by your credentials: "MD, MPH". The United States is the ONLY country on earth where MEDICAL DOCTORS choose their professions PRIMARILY to make money (this has been reported in the mainstream press for several decades now).



If you could kindly tell us just how much money a racy "MPH" physician makes (per annum, per anus, or per enema -- YOUR choice), we will IMMEDIATELY remove you from our list(s).



And THAT'S a promise you can take to the BANK!!!



Sincerely,

The ReplyBot

 

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Ada M. Fisher <fisheram@msn.com> wrote:


Please remove me from this mailing list.  I don't know how many times I can ask and you are flooding my email box.  I will not open anymore so please
remove me from your list.

Ada M. Fisher, MD, MPH
NC Republican National Committeewoman

 


Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:22:40 -0500
Subject: Having communed with "my confessor" earlier today, I might-could be verging on GOING CIVILIZED (ya think???). Afterthoughts on an ancient Joni Mitchell lyric . . .




.

No comments: