Wednesday, October 3, 2012

AFTER My Marriage to Meryl Streep (you'll just have to read this to find out!!!)

 
 
 

>>> YOU KNOW ME: FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!:


This morning I woke up at 4:20 AM, after falling asleep at 10:00 PM, THOROUGHLY EXHAUSTED after a LONG (but actually short -- due to waking up at 10:30 AM yesterday morning because it took LATE HOURS to relax after writing the most previous blog post), day in NEWLY FRIENDLY Puerto Vallarta (the PRI and NAZI-SALUTING Mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz had been replaced by the new administration on Oct. 1 -- PRAISE JESUS!!!).

My blog-post title refers to my long and complex dream last night that I'll get to in a minute.

My first impulse after much consideration was to call my mother and tell her how she could NOT have been a more perfect mother for me -- given my God-Granted mission in this life. I'm truly sincere in this and have many times stated the obvious: that without her ULTRA-vigorous opposing me and attempting (quite successfully for most of my 61 years of life), to control me as if I had NO VALUE as a human WHATSOEVER, and was a FIT CANDIDATE to be jailed, nut-house-committed, or murdered in her and the Pope's attempt to RULE THE WORLD and keep it IGNORANT OF TRUE SCIENCE AND GOD'S LOVE, I NEVER would have developed the skills that I have to confront, oppose, and ultimately WIN over all these God-Hating, Racist, Homophobic, MOSTLY White and FAKE Christian as well as FAKE Republican LITERAL devils (but ONLY because they think there is a reason to fear God).


>>> JUST POSTED TO FORBES REGARDING THIS ARTICLE:


http://www.forbes.com/sites/adrianalopez/2012/10/02/how-the-tennessee-williams-festival-overcomes-an-identity-crisis-and-revives-an-industry/#respond


I was concerned that although I got a confirmation from Forbes that this comment was POSTED, it did not show. When I tried again to post it, the response was that I had ALREADY posted this comment, so I suppose it is just awaiting "approval" before showing:


Not so fast, sister!!! First of all, if the N.O. Festival gave a tinker's DAMN about Tennessee Williams, it would have more than 5% of its classes/talks on the subject of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams, now wouldn't it???



Because my memoir, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, got RAVE reviews from John Lahr and various top Williams scholars and was set to be the FEATURED hard-cover release by Alyson Books, spring 2010, I had been invited to speak at this ersatz festival on TWO panels, definitely, but probably a third as well.

But because I KNEW the secrets of how Tennessee had actually been murdered (by an agent of the Episcopal Church, who were set to LOSE the inheritance of his estate due to the codicil to his will that he added at Jackie Kennedy Onassis's insistence after she (at a party 1/11/82 in Jean Stein's Manhattan apartment), told TW and me secrets of how the FBI, CIA, and Republicans had murdered JFK, RFK, and MLK, Jr -- and planned to murder Tennessee as well -- in conjunction with the Republican Party (who paid off those who perjured themself claiming TW was incompetent when he signed the codicil -- ALL OF WHOM I KNEW WELL and some of whom admitted this to me, later) -- thus overturning the will whose proceeds go to the OPPOSITE of both the will and codicil's intention: to support EXPERIMENTAL writers.

In my four PREVIOUS-TO-THIS years of attending the festival, I met all the prime movers there, and assure you that Patricia Brady is nothing short of a self-serving B. And the Executive Director (who in a VERY ugly way cancelled my involvement after Alyson books SANK my book -- now available electronic on Amazon -- due to my in-depth political knowledge of their schemes), Paul J. Willis, is nothing but a drug addict who Thomas Keith (former editor of TW's books at New Directions and who edited my ms for Alyson -- ADDING LIES THAT WERE UNFLATTERING TO MR. WILLIAMS -- bragged to me about sleeping with and supplying him with illegal drugs to keep him in line with Sewanee’s COVER-UP of the Episcopal Church's intimate role in Williams' murder and narco-trafficking with the Republican Party and the CIA.

No time for more no, so if you CARE to see what else i have to say (with the backing of my distant Kenan relatives of Chapel Hill who's charitable trusts control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Bank of America, Florida Power & Light, etc.) please turn to my blog where I ALSO document most of my claims: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Thank you,
Scott Kenan

Chacala, Mexico (in political exile)


* * *


I'm going to skip over MOST of what I had hoped to report -- the last 24 hours being the MOST productive day of my life -- and MERCIFULLY FREE OF DRAMA (best to keep that literary, agree???)


I've been meaning to let you all know I got to the bottom of how so many images disappeared from this blog, its content changed (many places), and the formatting problems I've CONTINUED to have: Blogger (Google), has been warning me in a CRESCENDO of warnings when I first log into this blog that the hotmail email address I associated it with (scotke@hotmail.com), has been STOLEN, and I should change this blog's association to another email address or LOSE ALL CONTROL OF THIS BLOG.

I have tried repeatedly to do this, but it is IMPOSSIBLE, because I have to answer the security questions of that email address. Those questions include the occupation of my grandfather (a question I have NEVER used for security purposes, and it does not specify WHICH grandfather -- everyone I know has TWO), as well as the last four digits of the credit card I used to download my most recent Xbox software. I have never owned an Xbox.

You see, Google, like Facebook, Apple Computer, AT&T/Matrix, and so MANY other companies is CORRUPTED (if not literally OWNED), by the CIA/Republican/Nazi Party.


* * *

>>> THE GIST OF MY MERYL STREEP DREAM:


Ya know, although I got along the BEST (by far), with Meryl when I met her at Virgil Thompson's 85th birthday party in late 1981 -- and later at other events -- she knows I'm gay and IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO DON GUMMER, whom I ALSO met, but did not get to know, really.

In my dream, set in something like "classic" Greenwich Village -- or what has happened in recent years in some areas of downtown Atlanta, GA -- we were both in our mid-thirties (or a few years older than when we ACTUALLY met). I was a restaurant waiter and she had no particular profession. We went on a date that was not exactly romantic or sexual, but steeped deeply in spirituality (after all, Meryl is the most perfect manifestation of TRUE WOMANHOOD of KNOWN people in American Culture today).

At the end of the evening, Meryl turned to me and said, "Well, I guess this means we'll be spending eternity together -- how cool is THAT???" (Pardon me if I called this commitment a marriage -- and please don't be so stupid as to think this in any way diminishes her commitments to Don or her children).

I'd hoped to fill in a lot more -- it was a VERY LONG dream, and included many other people, including my dream's-boss, Arturo, who owns Chac Mool Cafe here in Chacala, Mexico!!! See: http://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/ as well as his blog (a little confusing), here: http://chacala-cafe.blogspot.mx/ . That's Arturo in his iconic 1912 motorist's cap with the snap at the base of the bill.

I have to move on, now, prematurely due to limitations of TIME and SPACE, so I can also drop in two important comments i've posted on my Facebook Page:






* * *



Like · ·


Scott


 
 
TRUE heterosexual love.


.

No comments: