Saturday, October 13, 2012

Can This ALL Really Be REAL??? (I HOPE not -- audaciously???)

 


>>> A quote from this article:


"“WMR spoke to several well-placed sources in Chicago who reported that Jeremiah Wright, the pastor of Obama’s former church of 20 years, Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) on Chicago’s south side, ran what was essentially a matchmaking service for gay married black professional members of the church, including lawyers and businessmen, particularly those with children."



>>> FROM FACEBOOK, but first a  note:


Regarding the NEW lawsuit brought against me in Cook County, Il (Chicago), by Mr. Jaime Southland, VP (he was recently demoted from SENIOR VP without explanation or claims of any kind AGAINST me) of Wells Cargo Powder-Transport Advisors (see: https://home.wellsfargoadvisors.com/jaimesouthheimer ): while Jaime DID tell me in 2010 that he belonged to a SUPER-EXCLUSIVE, MEMBERS-ONLY GAY CLUB in Chicago, I BELIEVE (but am not certain, now), that it included a "bath-house", but I can tell you for CERTAIN that he NEVER mentioned now-Mayor Rahm Emanuel or President Obama ever being there.


I simply don't know enough to make that an ABSOLUTE connection through gay sex. I'll address this more in my next posting (God allowing), and in the meantime, I have googled "Rahm Emanuel Barack Obama gay" and here is your EASY TICKET to the results:


http://www.google.com.mx/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=rahm+emanuel+barack+obama+gay&oq=rahm+emanuel+barack&gs_l=hp.1.1.0l2j0i30j0i8i30.40.386.1.4898.2.2.0.0.0.1.1703.6003.6-4j1j1.6.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.LvoZnZTkXhs&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=ca6b4d61d134673a&bpcl=35277026&biw=1366&bih=667




Scott Kenan shared a link.
 
 


* * *


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH "JEFF COATES" :


Sir: 

I believe this conversation has gotten completely out of line. 

I actually MET Jeff Coates in his home south of Puerto Vallarta in 2010, when with "Fernando Merino" (whom I did not yet know was the fake-named only son of Colombia's top cocaine producer, actually trying to hone in on Jeff's business, Los Veranos Canopy Tours, rather that discuss the unfinished and abandoned house below Jeff's for me to buy -- the ruse to get into Jeff's home. Fernando signed me to a contract to sell something like $7 billion USD to celebrities and wealthy Americans -- which he LATER claimed contracted me FOR LIFE to the CIA and his and his father and Mexican godfather (Hector, the engineer who built the new bridge on the back way to Guadalajara or San Sebastian del Oeste -- his full nake is in the contract seen in this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html ).

Well, things did not turn out for Fernando the way he had hoped -- and Jeff Coates was an ADULT man who clearly had GREAT taste in both the architecture of his palatial home as well as the artwork, some of it more than one story high -- or this was due to his wife, whom I never met. Jeff handled the entire situation both amicably and professionally. He is NOT the kind of person that YOU (who must have hijacked his email address), who have not only made MANY false claims, but sent the UGLIEST racist and Islamaphobic Jeff Foxworthy rant against Islam that I have ever viewed, as well as the most sleazy photos of naked women I have ever seen. The one I posted on my blog here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/throwing-cobbled-stones-from-philip.html was FUNNY at least, not spread wide open, etc. -- in fact I probably should have labeled it "Where the Republican Tea Party Began" since those idiots misspell everything and riddle their writing with grammar disasters!!!

To clear up your claims in this email:

1. "You" never mentioned in any email that reached me that you were not in that photo. While I remember Jeff's appearance only vaguely, the person in the white shirt in back seemed to look close enough to me to be Jeff -- maybe not. I know it's not CBS News Travel Editor Peter Greenberg (who was making the film which included Jeff's Los Veranos because it is considered one the the BEST ten tourist attractions in Mexico), because Peter is clearly identified here -- a VIDEO filmed at Jeff's business -- and well worth a watch!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn2eATF4JU .

2. Why on earth do you claim that I live in a "shithole"??? I have an air-conditioned apartment with a HUGE plant-filled terrace only a few blocks from the beach in Chacala. I had a fairly posh apartment in Puerto Vallarta before that -- until now-former mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz and his Sinaloa Drug Trash chased me out with all their attempts on my life because of what I know and stubbornly refused to stop talking, blogging, and emailing about. The only thing YOU (and I believe you are not actually Jeff -- certainly not the MAN that I met) do stubbornly is LIE, MISREPRESENT, and send me THE SAME pics of slutty naked women  more than once -- something I pointed out in my last email to you which I copied to nearly 500 of my contacts as well.

Given the HIGHLY CIVILIZED and NOT done by a decorator -- it was too full of personal touches -- type people Jeff Coates and his wife clearly ARE, she would DIVORCE HIM immediately if she had any idea he was such a Republican-like FAKE Christian, trashy-pussy worshiper and liar.

I would say THIS is the chief reason I know you are not Jeff -- Jeff is an ADULT MAN and has FAR more respect for his wife (no matter WHAT his sexual leanings or physical expression of them).

But you are right about one thing: I have gotten too caught up in my adversaries' "talking points" in which men and women are eigher gay or straight. All evidence shows that there is a minority of each of those positions -- and gay and straight men, anyway are about the same in numbers. The vast majority are in the middle, leaning more one way or the other. Here, I am not talking about BEHAVIOR, but attractions. So going forward I am going to be more careful how I use these words and I thank you for the favor of pointing out my error.

However, if the real Jeff Coates (who if he DID fleee to the US do to the dangers in PV), is SURE to return soon. After sharing a cooffe or beer with him in a very public place and discussing these BIZARRE occurrences, I will HAPPILY remove him from my list if he asks for it -- kindly or not.

BTW: My near relatives are NOT rich, all belonging to the middle-middle class and generally under-performing their college-educated peers financially, but comfortable nonetheless. Kenans make our own money, and although I DO know several of the wealthiest of my distant relatives personally, I never had, nor would, ask them for money -- although while I lived homeless under the bridge in Wilmington, NC, I WAS sorely tempted, believe me. HA!!!

Scott

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Jeff Coates wrote:

 

Scott as I told you before. I am not even in that photo with Calderone. Those were my employees at the time. You truly are a misguided ill informed ass hole. If your family is so rich then why do you live in such a shit hole? Any one who spends 5 minutes in a conversation with you knows what an idiot you are. All I wanted is to be removed from your email list. A reasonable request. As it appears your email list is just as fake as you. And no I am not gay anyone who knows me can tell you that. So take your solicitations elsewhere.


On Oct 12, 2012, at 5:30 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Temper, temper!!! I hope you read my email I sent a few minutes ago including an account of my talking today with two of your fridns in Costco. Forgot to mention that I wrote down the blog address so they could read it.

Scott

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Jeff Coates wrote:

 
 
I'm just asking you to remove me from your crap mailing list. But you have no respect of peoples privacy. You are an ass. No one reads your bullshit ramblings. Just FUCK OFF!!!
 
 

 
 
 
When I googled "ideal woman" , although this was about the 24th image, it was the FIRST not totally slutty to come up (try it!!!). I had HOPED to counter "Jeff Coates' " trashy twat-shots he keeps sending me, but apparently SLUTS are what "straight" men are attracted to ONLY!!!
 
 
 
 Scott
 
.

No comments: