Monday, October 8, 2012

MC Escher Plumbing/MAJOR VICTORY FOR PRESIDENTE CALDERONE!!!






>>> DESPITE MY HARDLY NOTICING THE SEEDLINGS HAD COME UP -- MY "BLOG-PLANTING" IS ALREADY YIELDING A HEALTHY HARVEST!!!



And I don't even know if I actually helped or not -- BUT THIS FIRST: God TOTALLY punked me today when  I discovered that after getting hot water to my apartment building, MY OWN KITCHEN SINK HAS NO HOT WATER LINE RUNNING TO IT!!!


I mean it's WAY too hot to want even a WARM shower now -- I had REALLY only wanted NOT to have to heat water FOREVER on the stove to wash dishes. But there IS good news: the bathroom (five paces away from the kitchen sink) has a HUGE wash basin big enough to draw large pots of water for the kitchen, and all-in-all, I WILL IN FACT HAVE . . . (drum roll) . . . HOT WATER IN THE KITCHEN SINK 40 TIMES FASTER THAN IF HEATED ON THE STOVE.


God has just been LAUGHING HER ASS OFF over this since I first learned that the hot and cold water kitchen taps are both fed by the same line -- the only water line within about five paces.

 
* * *


>>> AND NOW THE BEST NEWS I THINK I'VE EVER READ (because of its implications -- and NOT just that I had never before realized I can SUE Wilmington City Police, NC COURTS (Ben David's people), and the Sheriff (just so I don't seem to be playing favorites, although I feel VERY CONFIDENT that Ed McMahon is a man of TOTAL INTEGRITY and his force LEAST CORRUPTED OF ALL).


Since I FREQUENTLY gave police and prosecutors info on crimes AND THEY NEVER ACTED, I might be able to SUE THEM TO ARREST EACH OTHER EN MASSE!!! (Well, something similar and JUST AS ENTERTAINING I hope.)


I hope Jenifer Harjo is LAUGHING HER ASS OFF as vigorously as God did when SHE hot-water-punked me (see above)!!!



Scott Kenan recommends an article on CNN Social.
 
 
Holy MOTHER OF JESUS!!! Although NOT necessarily apparent to those who are not blessed with the knowledge I have (my Mom being the TOP Nazi in the US, Dick Cheney's boss -- and in league with the CIA/Republican Party's OWNERSHIP of AT LEAST ALL drug trafficking between the US and Afghanistan -- Opium Poppies protected by US Marines now to enrich the Republican Treasuries as well as their Bankers and Wall Street pals -- aka Obama's TOP ADVISERS, sad to say!!!), but this is a HUGE victory for Presidente Calderone and all the TRUE MEXICAN (as well as American!!!) PATRIOTS!!!


 
 
Mexican authorities have detained a Zetas drug cartel leader suspected in the 2010 Falcon Lake killing of American David Hartley, in addition to other slayings.

Like · ·
  •  

 
 
Jeffery Ross Toobin of CNN/THE NEW YORKER finally SNAGS A DATE!!!


.

No comments: