Thursday, October 25, 2012

Notes from the ROAD!!!

 
Typical Mexican "Pit-Sniffing" incident in Villanueva, Mexico yesterday -- and let me tell you why it was NO SURPRISE!!! My first Mexicano-por-Sex-O, was with a Senor Villanueva (Newhouse en Ingles), in 1985. He first seduced me at the Pharr Library disco in Atlanta, and after planting his flag in both my orifices a couple of different days and infecting me with Mexican Nationality, revealed that he was the actual Mexican Consul to Altanta (PRI Party)!!!
 
 
 
I haven't been the same since.
 
 
 
 
>>> IN THE NUEVOS:



Scott Kenan shared a link.
 
 
At least Sen. PTSD McCain came to his senses (rather belatedly), on this issue!!!
 
 
 
Like · ·


* * *



Like · ·


* * *


Like · ·
 
 
 
 
 
The FACT that I turned down the offer to drive this MEXICAN BLOGGING MACHINE to Estados Unidos should give us ALL something to be thankful for, don't you think???
 
 
 
Scott
(in transit)
 
.

No comments: