Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sean Blackwell Connected to Fox News/Republican Party/CIA Narco-Traffickers???

 
In Brazil, September 2009: me, Ligia Splendora, and Sean "Blackwell" of www.bipolarORwakingUP.com .




>>> FROM TODAY'S EMAIL BAG:


RAW and ROUGH writing that could be clarified better -- and have less "yelling". See also important comments I posted on my Facebook Page today that I will NOT reprint here: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/scott.kenan .


How interesting!!! Thanks!!!
 
When the Red Book was first released, I was TOTALLY TIGHT with Sean Blackwell (legal last name McAllister who asked me not to mention it on my blog because it EMBARRASSES HIS MOTHER -- whom I've spoken with SEVERAL times by phone both when Sean was visiting and other times too -- she's quite nice, as is their Canada house which can be seen on Google satelite), and a citizen of Canada who spent most of his marketing career in the US before moving to Brazil with his wife, the Jungian psychologist Ligia Spendora whose WIERD investment-banker brother living in Brazil but often traveling to NYC on business has been paying all their bills for YEARS now.
 
HEY: MAYBE I (you), JUST CONNECTED SEAN TO THE REPUBLICAN NARCO-TRAFFICKERS BECAUSE HE RECENTLY CONNECTED HIMSELF TO MY ARCH-NEMESIS CHRISTAL PRESLEY, the GOOD FRIEND OF SEAN HANNITY OF FOX NEWS VIA "LinkedIn", WHO (actually) GOT ME THE CONTRACT WITH ALYSON BOOKS, CALLED AND VISITED BOTH MY SISTER JANE AND MY MOTHER FREQUENTLY -- AND SEAN'S EX FRIENDS WHO CONTACTED ME ON THEIR OWN BY SURPRISE TO ME ALL CLAIMED SEAN IS A DRUG ADDICT, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN WHY HE AND LIGIA COULD NEVER GET OUT OF BED BEFORE 10:00 AM DESPITE GOING TO BED USUALLY ABOUT 10;00 PM) of www.bipolarorwakingup.com -- a domain I BOUGHT and gave him when he failed to see the value in it.
 
 
And after the week I spent with him and his wife in Brazil, in fall 2009, Christal THEN contacted him and somehow caused Sean and I to become like ENEMIES, Sean accusing me of all kinds of untrue things (but then he's a closet fag -- or has an infantile penis (shows NO bulge at all in his bikini -- why I have considered that the embarrassment might be his Mom accidentally cutting his thing off!!!).
 
He refuses to answer ANY questions about ANYTHING, but DID kindly credit me for educating him to write well enough to BRILLIANTLY re-write his book. He's SUCH a mixed bag!!!
 
Incidentally, in 2009, I bought copies of THE RED BOOK and gave one not only to Sean when I got to Brazil (and he hardly bothered to open it -- so maybe his Jungian thing is a hoax for MARKETING purposes), and the OTHER one I gave to Fires Creek Center, whose ONLY internet presence now is here: http://www.grof-holotropic-breathwork.net/group/thefirescreekcenter , having only 17 members now (two years ago it had MANY and was VERY CATIVE, but Sean Blackwell is still one.
 
 
That fall and early winter, I visited their facility which was under renovation by a straight "left-over hippy" who was nice, a red-headed total closet-fag who since then moved to South America, got nasty with me and has been lost, and a 38-ish Chilean woman up to do FREE SERVICE helping with the renovations before opening -- AND A CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND OF SEAN BLACKWELL'S. (I had friendly contact by email with her for a while, but she too was lost to me eventually.)
 
 
In any case, not only did I gave them a copy of the RED BOOK, but a painting by my good personal friend whom I knew VERY well through the 1980s, and have been in direct contact with last in early 2010, right before alyson Books TANKED my Williams memoir.
 
 
Don is such an important Georgia artist that when the NEW High Museum opened in Atlanta (around 1988), Don was one of TWO artist who were featured in their inaugural exhibition!!! See more on him here: http://www.artspace.com/don_cooper and his own site: http://doncooperpaintings.com/home.html . The painting of his, a "spirit painting" -- arguably the best of his series of them painted on an actual cedar shake, probably had a value of a couple of thousand dollars now (or more!!! -- especially this one), BUT although they were very happy to accept my gifts, I got NO actual thank you for either one.
 
 
Then in 2010, after I not only saw that that drew had been KICKED OUT of the center and it had been "reborn" and actually opened and the property was actually OWNED by Sean Blackwell's FAVE HERO, Stan Goff and his wife, I wrote again -- wanting to be sure THEY had possession of the two items, BUT THEY NEVER ANSWERED ANY OF MY SEVRAL EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!
 
 
Tonight I see a posting from a company that redid the Fires Creek Center website: http://www.onqweb.com.au/portfolio/fires-creek-centre/ -- but go to their website and it comes up ENTIRELY BLANK FOR ME!!!: http://www.firescreekcenter.com/ .
 
Call me paranoid, but I'm beginning to think ALL THESE ALEDGED STAN GOFF ASSOCIATES are just a bunch of CLOSET FAGS now stuck in drugs and dealing them to try to continue to PLAY STRAIGHT. Don Cooper, BTW, has been OUT for many years.
 
 
Well, the biggest news I THOUGHT I'd share is that after finding Robbie Trahan's LONG history of incarcerations NC jails on NC's State database of such, I discovered THERE IS NO RECORD OF ME BEING IN JAIL AT ALL (KIND OF LIKE HOW MY whole 1990 record that had shown in Dekalb County's databse for YEARS was wiped CLEAN in January of this year -- except for the wrot of habeus corpus I filed against the sheriff to get OUT of jail. Here is Robbie's Record:
 
>>> NOW I'M BEYOND SHOCKED!!!: I SAVED its address in "favorites" in Internet Explorer, then later finding it and it WORKED. Just now it is NO LONGER in I.E. favorites (presumably the hackers who are no longer doing the MAJOR mischief but now just "minor" MUST have erased it. Nevertheless I found it: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0516076&listurl=pagelistoffenderreleasesearchresults&searchLastName=t&listpage=1 .
 
But when I went HERE: http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/offendersearch.do?method=view , and searched for MY jail records, NOTHING COME UP AT ALL!!! Could you kindly search for me there too -- perhaps the hackes are preventing me from finding myself. Also remember: I HAVE ORIGINALS OF TONS OF JAIL RECORDS AND COURT JUDGEMENTS SENDING ME THERE FROM BOTH GA AND NC.
 
I wonder how District Attorney Ben David OR SHERIFF ED MCMAHON -- whom I've always until tonight thought was an HONEST MAN!!! -- will explain THIS. HA!!!
 
Also: NO NEWS on the hot rumor in Chacala, Mexico today the former Mayor of Puerto Vallarta Chava Gonzalez Resendiz as exposed by me here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/actual-german-nazis-in-puerto.html was either slaughtered or nearly killed yesterday (and still no word on whether it was inter or intra gang violence, by Federales, Jalisco State Police, CIA -- NOTHING!!! Often for REAL PRACTICAL reasons details about such things are withheld from the press for days
Well TOODLES for now. I think I'll still give those Jaime Southheimer lawyers in Chicago a day or two to mull things over before I call them to try to iron a few things out.
Scott

 
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:03 PM, A FRIEND wrote:
 

 

The Red Book by C. G. Jung--Reviewed by John Tarrant, a Zen teacher and frequent Shambala Sun contributor who happens to have a doctorate in Jungian psychology.
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: