Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TOTAL DISH on Wealthy Kenans!!! (etc.)





>>> BEFORE THREE FACEBOOK POSTINGS, a note or several:


1. I just got a Facebook note from my FAVE psychologist from Hawaii, David Shaw (who got his Psych Training at University of Pennsylvania -- where in 1978, I spent a month in their Pennsylvania Institute that had been FOUNDED by Benjamin Franklin), and he just finished a three-day conference at the Thomas S. Kenan III (and close K's)-owned THE BREAKERS hotel in Palm Beach!!! He was chagrinned to learn that they were too booked tonight to stay longer so had to find accommodations elsewhere.


Nice to know that Tom's rakin' it in!!! (Drug-Rush Limbaugh had his most recent serial marriage there -- with Elton John performing -- and almost lost all his gay-cred over it. LOL!!! See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html .


2. Strange official-looking vehicles have been stopping here and official-looking officials talking to my landlady the last couple of days. Then today I went to the store three-doors down, and an official Nyarit State Investigator car was parked in front.


Nothing seems amiss, however, no one treats me differently, and there really no reason to think any of this relates to ME.


3. I tried to call Pastor Ernie Thompson at FIRST PRESBYTERIAN, Wilmington on the cell number I always got him on before, today -- to see if we could patch things up and he broker a deal with District Attorney Ben David and Mayor Saffo to use either their illegal drug profits or legally made and above board deal (which I would far prefer), to settle and NOT have SO MANY LIVES AND CAREERS in Wilmington RUINED FOREVER when I sue, but God had Rev. Pete Brown answer the phone (wise move on God's part since I've ALWAYS respected Pete Brown!!!), and we had at least a twenty minute EXCELLENT call that I will NOT divulge details on.


While it's true that I had some suggestions for what Pete MIGHT do, I also advised that he pray and sleep on it first and follow what he believes is God's directive. I'll give him a few days to get back to me by email -- if no answer, THAT WILL SURE TELL ME A LOT!!!


4. Because my parents recently got caller ID for the first time and no longer answer the phone (nor does my sister Jane -- and my brother was BUTT-UGLY with me this week), I was thinking I should post all their phone numbers again to see if any of my readers can get threw.


Rather than that, perhaps you can look up William S. Kenan in Raleigh or Michael W. Kenan in Berwyn, PA (I think Mike's landline is still listed), use the code to MASK your ID (I think it's *67, but you better check), call, and if you get through, email me at the address top right on this blog. THANKS!!!

 
* * *


>>> THE MAIN EVENTS:




Like · ·


* * *



Like · ·
Scott Kenan Children of lawyer James Graham Kenan and Anne (Clay) Kenan of Atlanta, GA:
 
Agnes Clay Kenan 1942,
 
Anne Read Kenan 1943,
 
James Graham Kenan III 1945,
 
Brutus Clay Kenan 1947,
 
Sarah Graham Kenan 1949.
 
 
I THINK Brutus might have modified his public name to Bruce. He's the SAME age as a Bruce Kenan I blogged about a while back who is Catholic and a MAJOR land developer in upstate NY. I DID discover that all these children DID move up North by googling, but I'm too lazy to do that again to list which are the Catholic clergy.

  • Scott Kenan Thomas S. Kenan III's full brother Owen Graham Kenan (now deceased), had by his wife, Sterling (Holt) Kenan the following children:
  •  
  •  
  • Sterling II (NO DATE!!! ) I'm pretty sure it is the mother who is always referred to as "Squirty Kenan" by the Old Dowagers at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC -- although I was afraid to ask PRESBYTERIAN DOWAGERS which of her she-parts was so PESKY and LEAKY that she earned such a playful nickname -- and after Owen died (or divorced her first), I've heard she's remarried. I'm pretty sure that it's Sterling II who has the ersatz decorating business in Chapel Hill and Palm Beach whose links are all a joke. I'm TOTALLY sure she's the one who first friend-ed me on Facebook and then later blocked me. I still have her email address which she ALSO blocks.
 
 
Frank H. (rare itial only, NO DATE)
 
Hold DuBose (NO DATE)
 
>>> and WHAT'S UP with my formatting -- AGAIN???
 
 

  • Conclusion: Either the wealthy Kenans are as complicit as the Republican Party and the Episcopal Church in NARCO-TRAFFICKING (but NOT murdering Tennessee Williams like the Episcopal Church did before STEALING his estate as well), or they were DUPED by the Episcopal Church of MORE MONEY than even the Republican Party duped from them -- AND THAT'S A HELL OF A LOT!!!
  •  
  •  
  • If Thomas S. Kenan III had only talked with me longer on the phone in 1990 when I called him from his own desk at Kenan Oil in Chapel Hill with the help of the then President, Mr. Lee Shafer (one of the coolest guys I've ever met), MUCH OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED -- but he seemed paranoid as if thinking I WANTED SOME OF HIS DAMN MONEY.
  •  
  •  
  • Now he's stuck with TONS of DILEMMAs and at 73 with a 20-something boyfriend whose Wilmington, NC whose friends I met were nothing but HIGH-END DRUG TRASH. Still, I salute him and his relatives for doing the best they could do to help Humanity. They just coulda used a bit more smarts as inbreeding whether within a family or within a level of society ALWAYS LEADS TO DEGRADATION of the issue.
  •  
  •  
  • Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
Scott Kenan recommends an article on CNN Social.
The CNN Political Ticker is the hottest destination for the latest political news with dispatches, behind-the-scenes reports, and expert commentary, 24-7. For the latest political news from CNN's Best Political Team, with campaign coverage, 24-7.
Like · ·
 
* * *



 
.

No comments: