Sunday, October 14, 2012

Two FIRM Reminders!!! (and some MOST delightful announcements as well)

 
Don't worry: After RAGGING our President seemingly ENLESSLY lately, in my NEXT POST I plan to make the MORAL case for his RE-ELECTION!!! (relative AND absolute)
 
 
 
 
 
>>> IMPORTANT REMINDERS THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO MAKE, but FIRST some notes:


1. I am pleased to tell you (I have been forgetting for 14 days now), that this blog set a NEW monthly HIGH of hits last month. After fleeing Wilmington, NC for POLITICAL EXILE HERE IN MEXICO, many local Wilmington Readers (who told me this blog was the "National Tattler" of Wilmington while I was there, mostly reporting local facts), were lost due to my distraction with Mexican politics -- which I'm not really qualified for anyway and have since given up (mostly).


2. TODAY, blog hits were THE HIGHEST YET for a single day (except for the days THESE posts were posted: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/where-is-evan-fish.html , and also http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/09/in-memorium-evan-fish-patriot-friend.html . Since Sunday gets the LEAST hits of any day of the week, THAT IS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.


THANK YOU MY LOYAL (and
 
new) READERS!!!


3. My International audience continues to grow so that in recent months it comprises 39% of all blog hits, with Mexico, United Kingdom, and Russia taking turns as the TOP country of foreign readers -- although going back to include ALL HITS SINCE I BEGAN, Mexico is the top of the three.

 
* * *


>>> NOW THE REMINDERS:


What the FUCK is your problem??? HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL MY TARGETS: NO ONE in North Carolina (or Wilmington, especially) gets off my list(s) until Sen Thom Goolsby, District Attorney Ben David, and First Prez Pastor Ernie Thompson have LEFT THEIR POSITIONS (for ANY reason), and my lawsuits for mega-millions against NC Courts and Wilmington City (Police, to be more specific) for violating my Constitutional Rights MOST EGREGIOUSLY are SETTLED (in or out of court).

Since I am still biding my time until at least AFTER the November election to even seek a proper law firm to represent me (no one in Wilmington would -- citing close friendships with those I'm suing), and I don't think Mr. David is up for re-election this year -- this could be YEARS before its completed so . . .

 
FASTEN YER SEATBELT AND ENJOY THE BUMPY, IMPOVERISHING OF NC GOVERNMENT COFFERS THAT'S COMING!!!
 
 
Good News for Wilmingtonians: I have pledged (without yet directly contacting them -- which I will do shortly when I catch up Sister Isaac the 10% royalties I owe her from my Tennessee Williams memoir (I have the money, its a matter of re-learning how to send an electronic check which I'll do very soon), to give HALF the net proceeds of these NC lawsuits to Sister Iassac and Father Bob at St. Mary's Catholic Church to distribute as they see fit. My goal is to make it HUGE enough that they can cover any local Catholic and Catholic Charity needs -- and then send the rest where they feel God needs its use most.

Cool, no???

I was raised Catholic and once had hoped to become a Jesuit priest. Later I came to STRONGLY disagree with some key Catholic Doctrine, but VERY recently, I found that the Catholics, in DEED, have preserved the "Sacred HEART of Jesus" best -- no offense to those of any, all or no other philosophy or religion.

Anyway, don't expect to get off soon, sister-woman!!!

Scott


On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Marietta Gwathmey <mgwathmey@gmail.com> wrote:

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take me OFF your contact list. 
 
 (unsigned)

 
* * *


I did NOT send this email more than once to you or anyone else, so complain to GMAIL, the CIA, or whoever might have done it -- but thanks for letting me know such a STRANGE thing is happening. (That said, you might have gotten the same TITLE on an email which was sent BACK to me with comments FROM A READER, and whenI replied to THOSE, returned to sender with open or blind-copied "millions".






DID YOU OPEN IT TO FIND OUT???


de·ba·cle/diˈbakəl/

Noun:
A sudden and ignominious failure; a fiasco.
Synonyms:rout
Jaime Southheimer's lawyers at the Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC Law Offices in Chicago have not even been at work (presumably), since I first mentioned the lawsuit on blog or in email, so HOW ON EARTH can you call this matter a "debacle" so fucking PREMATURELY??? (And interesting TOO is that you do NOT mention my research regarding President Obama, who is ARGUABLY more powerful!!!)

Read First Chronicles in the Bible where it talks about the life-span of Kenan (Cainan in some translations, which, incidentally, is the ORIGINAL spelling of the Scots-Irish name from its roots in the Middle Ages when the Cainans served the land-owning Maguires as scholars and clerics. 

I'm not sure if the Bible gets into the fate of the "Falcons" or not, but MY fate rests "in the Lord". And as you know, the metaphysical definition of Kenan (in the lineage from Adam to Abraham -- or whomever -- is meant to represent AGES, not individuals!!!), is +/- "The obscene excess of material wealth and obsession with POSSESSION of physical goods", which leads to the Age of Mahalalel, meaning the nearly INSANE praising of God, brought on by SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION. See: http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Mahalalel.html#.UHtz_sXA_8k .

Now, if I'm causing you too severe a nose-bleed as I assist with the leap from Kenan to Mahalalel, age-wise, please stick a wad of tissue under your upper lip, take two Advil (NOT aspirin, which ENCOURAGES blood-flow), enjoy the fruits of your legal prescription enhancements  and then after sleeping on things, attempt to awaken in a HIGHER STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

And thanks again for all your assistance in so many ways. While not all your words are as valuable as some, they are always welcome!!!

Scott

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM, MY GENEROUS FRIEND wrote:


I have received this email 5 times.
 
In addition to your debacle with Sutherland, you are shooting at two other big game: Jeff Coates, and Soni ??? of Huffington. You are also rubbing Saper Law the wrong way. I hope you will curb your "ruthlessness" right now, and curb your over-revelatory blog posts.
 
 
 
 
.
 

No comments: