Monday, May 6, 2013

NAZIs and Republicans and GOD-HATING FAKE CHRISTIANS are MOBILIZING for the FINAL SOLUTION planned by MY MOTHER and DICK CHENEY with the LAST THREE POPES (NOT Pancho)!!!






>>> JUST POSTED TO CIA/FACEBOOK:



Scott Kenan
3 minutes ago via The Huffington Post


  • NAZI TAKE-OVER!!! I TOLD you in my blog for THREE YEARS NOW that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC WAS America's TOP NAZI and Dick Cheney's Chief Liaison with the LAST THREE POPES. 2.5 months ago, Mom ADMITTED that my blog FORCED Pope Benedict the Ratzinger and her to RESIGN!!!
  •  
 

 
www.huffingtonpost.com
Pro-gun activists are planning to march from Virginia into Washington, D.C., on July 4 as part of an open carry demonstration that could bring thousands of illegally displayed weapons into the nation's capital. The event, coordinated by libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh and advertised as an "Open C...

· 3 minutes ago via The Huffington Post


Like ·
 
 
* * *
 

>>> IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED TO LAST POST:




>>> ACCORDING TO CORNELIO PRADA DIAZ's MEXICAN ID, his birthday is March 26 -- the SAME as Tennessee Williams -- and Cornelius is the name of Tennessee's FATHER.



THIS PROVES how CLEVERLY the CIA had SET "ALFREDO" UP to capture me. When he DUMPED me later in Puerto Vallarta, he told me there were "too many 'felony' warrants for him in Jalisco State to remain longer than a few minutes before fleeing" -- in the CAR I HAD BOUGHT HIM!!!
Please see ALSO how the CIA TRICKED ME into believing I had been interviewed by 60 MINUTES -- SENT to do so, Sal Fuentes FAKE MOTHER said, by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, and promising to run at least TWO, if not THREE 60 MINUTES segments ON MY STORY!!!



I was STUPID AND NAIVE ENOUGH in 2010, to BELIEVE THIS TOTALLY for TWO YEARS, until I ran into Salvador Fuentes, my FAKE third or fourth cousin -- and Luis Melgoza (head CIA in Puerto Vallarta), last summer (2012).
 
 
* * *
 
 
I expect to have DEFINITIVE ANSWER from my New York Friend soon -- and will EXPLAIN FURTHER in about TWO HOURS -- or 10:30 PM Eastern Time this evening!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 



Sorry, but as the GREAT YESHUA-BAR-JOSEPH said: "The MISSPELLERS will always be with us."


(sigh . . . )
 
 
.

No comments: