Wednesday, January 16, 2019

RP: My Emailed Letter to Mayor Bill Saffo's Executive Assistant Dawn Grants -- Who Lives with City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark / My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan PROVED Today That She Is DEVOID of HUMAN EMPATHY!!! / BREAKING: My Brother Just Called CUTTING My Weekly Allowance -- with NO REASON GIVEN!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-emailed-letter-to-mayor-bill-saffos.html



The Happy Couple: Dawn Grants and Charlie Rivenbark -- from Dawn's Facebook page.



Dawn Grants
Executive Assistant to the Mayor and City Council
City Hall
102 North Third Street
Wilmington, NC 28402-1810

January 16, 2019

Dear Dawn,

As I mentioned in our phone conversation a few minutes ago, I am sending this letter that you have agreed to make certain Mayor Saffo receives, and it is a request for release of the full Police Report on the death of my friend Evan Fish, who jumped to his death from the top of the parking deck next to the downtown library on or about September 3, 2011. There have been conflicting reports of what happened, and after going back and forth to the Police and Sheriff’s Departments, they finally said that Mayor Saffo is the person who must release it.

Ben Schactman, Editor of the Port City Daily, has written me that North Carolina Law requires that Officials release any record like this. If this is not correct, could someone please cite the Law that illuminates that – and how I would need to go about getting that Report?

Ben has also told me he often mines the Public Record of emails to and from Mayor Saffo and City Council, and finds my emails to them (usually mass-emailings of my Political Blog posts), so I am very heartened to know that they all have to have received them – proving they got the information I have uncovered and also sent to top Law Enforcement of North Carolina and others. Whether anyone takes my evidence and info seriously and does anything about that is up to those individuals.

Again, it was a pleasure to speak with you – as it always has been. I repeat that I hope your relationship with Councilman Rivenbark is all you hope for and only gets better.

Thanks so much for your help!

Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> A FEW NOTES ON THIS:


To begin with, it was no shock or surprise to learn my mother has no empathy for ANY of my sufferings since she promoted the lie that I am Bipolar and must be committed, and I'll get into that in a minute.

I decided that since I have two medical procedures, minor, but requiring significant prep coming up -- and that I NOT first be hit by a truck, like happened the LAST TIME I went to Mayor Saffo's office to demand this Police Report on February 13, 2017. Of course I was in NO CONDITION THEN to get there, but when I went a few months later, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark arrived, I introduced myself, and he said, "I HOPE you get a dog and it is run over by a car!!!" and then he fled the office before doing whatever he had come to do.

Dawn Grants and I looked at each other and did the only thing one can do -- laughed.

In our call today, Dawn DID remember this incident, and what surprised me, is that she seemed SHOCKED that I know she and Charlie Rivenbark have been living together on Pine Street "in sin"-- as they used to say, but no one cares about that today. Dawn said she keeps her personal and professional lives totally divorced and separate -- and I have no reason to doubt her.



Kellyanne and George Conway seem happily married, yet speak like the serpent with a split tongue.



James Carville and Mary Matalin have been married for years, and represent opposite sides -- but are rarely heard from recently, especially Mary.


I explained to Dawn that in googling her name to find her proper title, phone number, and email address, immediately it came up on the internet that she and Mr. Rivenbark are living together and where, so I checked her Facebook page and found her primary photo there is the one at the top of this posting. She seemed SHOCKED, and said she didn't think anyone knew that.

Well they do now.

Only a few years ago, I found that Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David's wife Stephanie (whom I'd first met while a member of First Presbyterian in 2011, and later saw with Ben in Moe's Southwest Grill), has been a TOP REPUBLICAN FUNDRAISER AND STRATEGIST since her college days, most notably having HUGE positions working for Sen. Lamar Alexander and Mitt Romney.

Since then, either Stephanie has REMOVED her LINKED-IN page where I found that -- or she has BLOCKED ME. Googling shows she is Development Director of UNCW -- a Kenan org, so who KNOWS what she's paid to do there, she is NOW listed as a Registered Democrat, NO PHOTOS of her are on the internet -- except those previously published by me -- and the ONLY current thing I can find is from Wikileaks -- but downloading it, it requires special software to open and read.

In his last re-election, the New Hanover County Democratic Party REFUSED to list him as one of their candidates -- although Ben ran as a Democrat.



Stephanie David on right, has gained weight and aged since this was taken.



>>> AND SPEAKING WITH MOM THIS MORNING: 



Mom flanked by me and my younger sister Julie, Christmas 2018



I told Mom how I had written Sallie Bingham, who had exposed the crimes of HER family that likely murdered Mary Lily Kenan to get the huge codicil to her will so that Sallie's Grandfather could develop his Publishing Empire and even become FDR's Ambassador to England -- and reminded Mom of how much she claimed she LOVED that progressive paper -- despite Mom's being a hyper-conservative, Catholic Republican.

She gave her "grunt of disgust" at the subject.

And although I have again been blogging about being forced to perform sexual services by El Chapo Guzman's son (they say he has about 100 children scattered across Mexico and the USA), while being held captive for five weeks in Puerto Vallarta, I knew I had never told Mom that -- and she NEVER reads this blog -- but Mom took it like it was simply a normal day in the life. She did NOT say anything like, "That's TERRIBLE!!!""I'm so sorry that happened to you.", etc.


In fact, Mom has NEVER given me any empathy when I told her about the three times I was poisoned, several times I was beaten by Drug Mafia in Mexico, she does not CARE that Wilmington D.A. Ben David and others illegally and unconstitutionally stole the copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir -- and IN FACT had discussed how to HOLD ME CAPTIVE with both Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas, Mexico (the one who owned all the "Obama-Haters 2010" websites that CNN TV claimed no one could find the owner of), and "Sonny", who had been released after 11 of 25 years he was sentenced to in US MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON to Puerto Vallarta to PROTECT CIA Drug Mafias.


Today, I told Mom about some of my increasing expenses -- my top heart drug, whose price was raised $50.00/month each of the last two years, is probably up as much this year.


Now, about 1980, when I traveled with my parents to my Meyer cousin Karen's wedding, and Mom (who had told me this years before -- but NO ONE ELSE), announced casually at the salad bar (of all places), that she had been forced by her "retarded" uncle to orally service him repeatedly when Mom was six years old, she got a LOT of Empathy -- like I had given her when she told me.

This was the ONLY time I met Karen's older sister Janet's husband, Kim Opperman, and Jan told me that her father, my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS, told her that the ONLY reason my mother went to Karen's wedding but had NOT attended hers and Kim's, was because she married a JEW!!!

Well, I told Mom that, and she IMMEDIATELY marched down to Bob's room, burst in, and told him she would "brain him with a frying pan" if he ever said anything like that at all. 
And of course Mom later MURDERED her brother for that, and because he was actually GAY, which Bob told me TWICE!!!


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html




Mom's notes about how to cause "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" -- from about 1978 -- that I still possess. This is what Mom used when she frequently traveled to the Veteran's Hospital Uncle Bob was kept in after Mom removed all his wealth in South Bend, IN -- telling ME, that Bob was "Unipolar" and had to take DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium Carbonate, and it was unfortunate that it gave him such shakes he could barely do ANYTHING with his hands.


Bob died very slowly and painfully as his extremities were removed, one-by-one.


Then, at the LAST Meyer Family Reunion -- in 2009 -- BOTH of Jan and Kim's children BOYCOTTED IT -- BECAUSE the Meyers are all NAZIS:






>>> BREAKING: AS I WAS COMPLETING THIS, MY BROTHER MIKE CALLED TO SAY THAT DESPITE MY INCREASING EXPENSES FOR 2019, HE IS CUTTING MY ALLOWANCE BY 1/5th:


Mike gave no reason and had nothing else to say. I told him, "Well, I guess I will have to put some people in our immediate family in prison." He yelled "WHAT???", and I replied that I was just so shocked I would actually think about what to do, but I certainly do appreciate what he DOES SEND.

Mike has HIDDEN where he works since he left Sun Oil about five years ago -- and has NOT updated his LINKED-IN PAGE, and he travels all over the USA and perhaps to foreign destinations as well.

Neither Mike nor his son has explained when I asked why his younger son, (name later redacted), was linked to Christal Presley on LINKED-IN -- they having NOTHING in common, and Christal links my parents and sister Jane to her close allies, Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich.

And a year or so ago when my high school friend Bob Jones sent me $100.00 for new sandals and a treat, when I told Mike THAT, he DEMANDED TO KNOW "EXACTLY where does Bob Jones live???" I told him somewhere in S.E. Pennsylvania (and with that name, there are HUNDREDS of Bob Joneses there).









.

No comments: