Tuesday, September 17, 2019

RP: Serving Julia Olson-Boseman (a Vichy-Democrat), Her JUST DESERTS / Facebook AGAIN Apologies for Kicking Me Off without REASON -- but KEEPS ME OFF, Nevertheless -- LOL!!! / And More:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/serving-julia-olson-boseman-vichy.html



Julia Olson-Boseman, back-right, with her wife (who is actually a NICE PERSON!!!), and her son, several years ago.


>>> For Julia Olson-Boseman and others: You Christian Republican/Democrats STOLE everything from me, so I will HOUND YOU FOREVER -- or until you SUCCESSFULLY kill, jail, or commit me -- PRAISE JESUS!!!:


To joboseman joboseman@nhcgov.com

Cc jbarfield jbarfield@nhcgov.com, pkusek pkusek@nhcgov.com, rzapple rzapple@nhcgov.com, wwhite wwhite@nhcgov.com, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, charlie.rivenbark charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, ps ps@pentagon-usa.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, ari ari@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com



Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman
New Hanover County Commission
230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175
Wilmington, NC 28403

September 17, 2019

Dear Julia,

I hardly need introduce myself, and I’ve already excoriated you both publicly and privately for your absolute lack of any self-respect, proven at your fundraiser in fall of 2015, when you CRIED in front of everyone because your “Christian” minister REFUSED to baptize your son – because his mother is a Lesbian. Self-respecting individuals would CONDEMN that denomination (or at least congregation), and take their worship elsewhere, but you CRIED instead, as if they needed to coddle you, instead of LAUGH at you for thinking they possessed LOVE!!! No one who uses logic and love accepts Christian Theology – although Jesus was a very cool guy himself and worth studying.

I won’t ask you for explanation – you a Vichy Democrat, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vichy_France, it means you COOPERATE with the NAZIS: Republicans, too many Christian Churches, and my Kenan Family that put Trump into power and cooperate in White Supremacy with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families as well as the Hard-Drug Trafficking – especially here in Wilmington, the LARGEST port of entry for them in the USA – set up by my parents in the 1980s and 90s: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and William Scott Kenan with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman and Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic, whom my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com FORCED last summer to hide from the Law in Honduras.

I have ALSO forced John Uecker, who murdered Tennessee Williams in conjunction with the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and even a couple of my Kenan relatives -- and elements of the CIA – as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen, to hide from US Law abroad – but I don’t know which country he is hiding in.

I thank GOD for local Republican lawyer Bruce Mason, who when he told me he was Kenan-ORDERED to fire me from representation suing Time-Warner after they knocked me with a cherry-picker truck 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall/County Courthouse on February 13, 2017, and that I had been BLACKLISTED and would not be able to hire a lawyer this side of Charlotte, or more likely Asheville – which has PROVEN TRUE!!!

That because ALSO Vichy-Democrat Mayor Vassilios “Bill” Saffo had ordered I was to be hit by that truck, since he knew in advance I was coming – walking -- to demand he release the FULL Police Report of the Murder of Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 – because he knew my old boss Patrick Lee Stansbury (in cooperation with my parents and top Republicans and Clinton Democrats): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/evan-fishs-hot-pants-found-evan-was.html.

Even Chief District Court Judge Corpening said he is FORBIDDEN to release the full report (only the Christian CIA could strip the Judge of his powers), and they gave me the PUBLIC report that not only switched Evan’s first and middle names, it got his girlfriend who forced him to jump to his death, Eleanor “Ellie” Schwaner’s last name COMPLETELY WRONG for DELIBERATE CONFUSION of researchers!!! And Ellie went on to be a PROSTITUTE in Virginia, advertising publicly as “Tiny Toes” – her photo so OBVIOUSLY her – but when I blogged about that, she up and DISAPPEARED – HA!!!



Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner -- a photo I "stole" from her "Tiny Toes Sensual Massage", now no longer to be found on Facebook (or elsewhere).


Maybe THAT would be a great new profession for YOU – it’s allegedly the FIRST PROFESSION EVER, so TIME TESTED!!!




Anyway, you were also a HUGE supporter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, who were so loved by Barbara Bush because they EXPANDED Bush/Kenan/Cheney Hard-Drug Trafficking far more than George W. Bush was able to. I understand why people (Democrats, anyway) supported Hillary in 2016 – I voted for the bitch as the lesser of two SERIOUS evils – and I understand why so many voted for Donald Trump: they were SICK of the standard Republicans and Democrats running this country into the ground and thought Trump would FIX IT, instead of making it far worse.

So my hat is off especially to Commissioner Rob Zapple, who has been so clear in his opposition to the sale of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, and to NC Senator Harper Peterson, who jumped in too late to affect much – but he had his hands full in the Senate, and should NOT have had to step into the County Commission’s business. I also want to COMMEND both the Port City Daily and Wilmington Star News – who DESPITE fully supporting and covering up the Christian Churches’ and Democrat/Republican collaboration that RUNS the Hard Drug Trafficking in conjunction with the CIA and US State Department (and of course Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, etc.), BOTH papers today report that NO CITIZEN there last night supported the action you took with your Republican allies.

This afternoon, I am called to a follow up on the condition of my valves by the same doctor who scanned and found the damage to my veins and arterial valves from that hit by the truck (evidence that my Kenan cousin Barbara B. “Bonny” Weyher and her lackey-lawyer Brian M. Williams REFUSED to consider and forced me to take $2,500.00 settlement – because my own family REFUSED to help me ONE PENNY THEN -- when Bruce and others said I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 with little trouble, not even CONSIDERING that Mayor Saffo had ORDERED IT.

As you know very well and is in many emails that I’ve sent you that can be proven you received, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark – when I met him in Saffo’s office speaking with his live-in lover Dawn Grants (Saffo and Council’s Secretary), he hopes I get a DOG and it is RUN OVER TOO!!!

ANOTHER bunch of Vichy Democrats and GOD-HATING Christians, as well!!!


There are SEVERAL possibilities of how I might proceed to SUE to reopen that judgement and get FAIR COMPENSATION – which after today’s results come in, I’ll proceed on.

Beyond all of this, I have a PERSISTENT inkling, almost strong enough to be an intuition – but WITHOUT any proof of it at all – that NC State Representative Holly Grange and her family and their corporations are at least PARTIALLY who is pushing for this sale of an ENTIRELY solvent Hospital that voters decided DECADES AGO to set up this way and it FUNCTIONS VERY WELL, but you NAZI/Christian/Republicans have seen something GOOD to pick to profit from and drive Health Care in the Lower Cape Fear into HELL for your F’ing AMUSEMENT!!!

Holly Grange – when I exposed some of HER Traitorous nonsense, that drove Russian hits from under five per day to over two thousand on ONE of many days they hit over 700 (https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/russians-hit-my-holly-grange-postings.html) – but when I wrote about Deb Butler’s GIANT STAND against the Kenan/Christian/NAZI/Republican machine (https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-nc-rep-deb-butler-featured-by-rev-al.html), hits flew sky high – but nearly all from Americans, so accepting their vote, I’m IGNORING Deb’s admitted Hard-Drug Trafficking with Jonathan Deputy and other Republicans/Kenans/Christian Churches – she’s NOT out to DESTROY our County’s Health Care System that’s working quite well – like YOU are.

I hereby declare you to be an HONORARY KENAN – Kenan in the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary means “Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness” – or “The Sadness” (depression).

Additionally, you are a God-Hating Christian C*U*N*T.




GOOD LUCK – short of jumping to the Republican Party -- ASAP!!!

Scott David Kenan

(910) 200-XXXX





ADDITIONAL PRESS REPORTS ON THIS:








>>> AND FACEBOOK -- LOL!!!:




The one above was from yesterday, and then below, THREE from today:



>>> The above email receipt from last night (Guadalajara ACS), was from the US State Department that ALWAYS sends received receipts and I ALWAYS send them every Blog Posting -- one way I KNOW the TOP SECURITY in the US Government GETS ALL MY INFO!!!'








>>> I HAD A TERRIBLE PHONE CALL THIS MORNING WITH MY MOTHER, RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN, RETIRED NOW AS AMERICA'S TOP LITERAL NAZI UNDER POPES PIUS XII - FRANCIS I:





Also thishttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/scott-kenan-slaps-traitorous-trump.html 

When Mom heard that I had been offered a box of FREE FROZEN CHICKEN, yesterday, by a Costco employee -- because I BARELY could buy my heart meds (only two of the five of them, the rest after I find more money) yesterday, as reported here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/first-donald-trump-and-now-joe-kennedy.html, she said that SHE TOO has to economize -- as she sits in her NO MORTGAGE three-bedroom home, comfortable as can be -- and she has ADMITTED TO ME THREE TIMES -- with HOLLOW APOLOGIES -- that she is who TOTALLY F*U*C*K*E*D UP my life -- FORCING ME to sell for CHEAP my share of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com in 1978FORCING ME to soft lobotomy of 31 years of Lithium Carbonate on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar, and cooperating with Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Fox News Chicago, and OTHERS to try to MURDER ME, after jailing and committing didn't work (which didn't work either).

The POINT is that Mom did it ALL under orders of Roman Catholic Popes because I am a HOMOSEXUAL (like her HUSBAND, my father, whom she BLACKMAILED into marriage after having his male lover murdered -- for Pope Pius, back then).


I will TRY to appeal to my siblings for a little more help since I had the $162.00 in necessary, surprise expenses the last ten days -- and then . . . if they won't help, who KNOWS??? 


Mom was in charge of Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Mengele's data on his experiments on Concentration Camp Jews after WWII -- and was in charge of developing his work on NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church.








No comments: