Friday, February 19, 2021

RP: Friday Fun: A Letter to Texas Democratic Party Leadership and Selected Texas Press -- and of COURSE, Beto O'Rourke!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/friday-fun-letter-to-texas-democratic.html











Democratic Party of Texas Leadership

Gilberto Hinojosa, Chair
ghinojosa@txdemocrats.org

Dr. Carla Brailey, Vice-Chair
carla@txdemocrats.org

Lee Forbes, Secretary
Lee@texasaflcio.org

Selected Texas Press

The Houston Chronicle: news@chron.com, citydesk@chron.com

The Austin Statesman-American: newstips@statesman.com, investigates@statesman.com

The San Antonio Express-News: Marc.Duvoisin@express-news.net, dshepp@express-news.net

Beto O'Rourke
info@betoorourke.com

Michael Moye, Witness
mfmoye@gmail.com, 

Dudley Sharp III, Witness
realsharp@aol.com


February 19, 2021


Dear Texans,


First of all, I empathize with your continuing problems caused by cheap, greedy Christian Republicans, but that is not why I am writing you. At least SOME of you should know that my devout Episcopalian Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil, since Henry Morrison Flagler left Mary Lily Kenan -- his last wife -- and her immediate family -- control of it in 1913. Kenans ALSO control Bank of America and Kenan Advantage Group, whose trucks I often saw on Texas Interstates with Confederate Flag decals on their cabs, when in 2010 - 2015 I several times drove between Stone Mountain, GA where I lived 1983 - 2010, and then Wilmington, NC where I now live -- and Puerto Vallarta -- because Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile the first of two times for most of 2010, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

I had worked 1990 - 2010 selling ad space in the yearbooks of all of the Service Academies, US War Colleges, and Maritime Academies -- and some University Publications, including your Texas A&M Aggie Engineer (which may have since ceased publication), and since 2012, I have driven with a front license plate "A House Divided" and then the logos for University of Texas and Texas A&M. I had worked for the one school, and UT Austin has the LARGEST collection of Tennessee Williams's manuscripts -- thanks to the great Texas Patriot Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, then Moldawer, and finally McNamara, who lived in River Oaks in Houston (but grew up in Atlanta best friends with the WEALTHIEST Kenans: Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- BOTH lifelong Ku Klux Klan and Republican Party Leaders), and who REALLY gave Tennessee and me the tour of San Antonio and Bourne, when Tenn got his eyelift in Houston Methodist Hospital in early 1982. 





I would LOVE to live in the San Antonio area, someday!!! North Carolina is so controlled by the Kenans that MOST Democrats here -- I mean Democratic POLITICIANS -- are TOTAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS, and have jailed, nut-house committed, and even tried to kill me by knocking me twelve feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall in 2017 with a SPECTRUM truck and then PREVENTED me from getting a proper settlement (I was SCREWED by my Kenan cousin loyal to Thomas S. Kenan III and her Law Firm -- Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher of Raleigh), to keep me as close to homeless as possible. They also stole copyright to my memoir with help of Daliah Saper of Saper Law Chicago, Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago, Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David, and Jamie's friends because they all three had lifetime memberships to Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago: Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama:




Info on Stan Winborne IV, who headed the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and shipped the Heroin back to Maxwell AFB where we had three advertising contracts, and Patrick Lee Stansbury (with my own father and others), owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, then distributed it and other Hard Drugs from Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of both Parties here in Wilmington and in Atlanta, GA.




Detailing the LINKS between Tennessee Williams, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), and Maria's Morgan-Grenfell Bank that became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the Trump and Kushner Family's only real bank, and conduit of cash from Vladimir Putin:





In the eleven years that I have been BROKE after my parents with the Republican Party, CIA and Patrick Stansbury forced me to lose my nearly paid-off house in Stone Mountain, I have written MANY (over 50 US Senators, etc.), about these matters, but ONLY John McCain replied with an individually dictated and signed Letter -- despite our significant Political differences, and Mitt and Ann Romney PROMPTLY got Mitt's deceased second cousin Douglas Romney's "widow" -- who legally had married William Wilhelm -- who took on the Romney surname -- to stop harassing me after I was not interested in dating him -- HA!!!

Here is one of MANY Letters I sent Rex Tillerson -- and I later got in touch with him at his and Renda's Texas Ranch -- but he never answered me (I wonder why):




Anyway, it is important while considering recent US History, to remember that Richard Nixon's long-term lover Bebe Rebozo entered the White House under a false identity (and YES, his Lawyer John Ehrlichman whom I knew in Atlanta in the early 1990's set up Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta with my parents, Pentagon Publishing, and the Republican Party, and Clinton/Obama Democrats), BOTH Bush Presidents had male lovers while in the White House (GW Bush was far more discrete), but ONLY Barack Obama was BLACKMAILED at his First Inauguration by GW Bush -- into supporting World-Wide Hard Drug Trafficking by the Bush-controlled Christian CIA and Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil.



Anyway, you can get much more info by mining my blog, which has gotten 1.95 Million Registered Hits and has been emailed to my now over 200 Political Contacts in five Lists, a total of over 3 Million more -- but who knows how many of them read them all!!!

Or you can call me on my cell, which USUALLY is corrupted by hackers so does not ring or vibrate when I get a call -- but leave a message and I can call you back. ALSO, most report they get a recording it is not a working number the FIRST time they try to call me: (910) 200-XXXX.

I promised my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- after two meetings with him at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- that we will FIX OUR BELOVED COUNTRY -- and he gave me the THUMBS UP as he walked out onto Royal Street!!!


You can contact Gen. Honore' for his opinion of me -- or email me for his cell number.


CARRY ON!!!


And don't get SIDETRACKED by the FALSE THEOLOGY of Christianity:



Scott D. Kenan


ltSpnoo2hnsored 
Shared with Public
Public
May be an image of money
😍 🙌
Erin Brockovich
: Texans are absolutely awesome...
Bonnie Valdez in San Antonio, Texas went into work today to check up on her store... people there had taken all the bottled water she had stacked outside. "Understandably, everyone needs water to drink", she said; she had almost 150 cases set outside.
When she looked into the store, she found the money and notes...they had all left her the cash... $620.00. Most had over-paid...



That time I dated the HIGHEST Mexican Consul to the USA, whose last post was in Austin, Texas:





.

No comments: