Tuesday, February 2, 2021

RP: New Product to Benefit Jesus Christ / A DEEP DIVE into Patrick Lee Stansbury's Christian Church -- Patrick also Distributes Hard Drugs to the Christian Churches and Politicians of the East Coast -- Especially to Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/new-product-to-benefit-jesus-christ.html







Oh well, I guess I might never know if Michelangelo's statue of Naked Christ is cut or not:  


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/michelangelos-naked-christ-circa-1521.html


-- but EITHER WAY, here is a new product to HELP HIM




And today, THIS was especially sad news, too. I DID see Hal Holbrook perform as Mark Twain at Denison University while I attended there 1969 - 1973.


And I DID sit up in the rafters of Denison's "Old Theater" with some Theater majors -- all of us had dropped LSD to watch a couple of William Shakespeare's plays -- as well as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.


And MERCY -- were those some TRIPS!!!


We're saddened to learn of the death of a beloved Denisonian, Hal Holbrook '48. An Emmy and Tony award winner, among many other accolades, Holbrook was a mentor and friend to many Denisonians over the years.

Holbrook first created his Mark Twain character as his senior project at Denison which eventually led to the development of the one-man show for which he is well-known. He will be greatly missed.







>>> READERS ALL KNOW I WORKED FOR PATRICK LEE STANSBURY OF PENTAGON PUBLISHING, INC., 1990 - 2010 -- when I learned he distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB, and he FIRED ME, then worked with my parents, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA but FAILED to commit me to a Mental Hospital after FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH, and Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta.



Patrick ALSO has (or perhaps had), an online Christian Church, and today, I took a DEEP DIVE into all of that. This is how I've represented "House of Prayer" in past blog postings:





Patrick Lee Stansbury, Owner

Pentagon Publishing, Inc.

2437 Millers Pond Ln

Snellville, GA, 30039

(404) 262-3121 ext. 1151

(770) 979-8157 (message is by Patrick's wife, Gloria Stansbury)

ps@pentagon-usa.com


Michael Massicott, Exec. VP

5058 High Point Rd 

Atlanta GA 30342

(404) 262-3121 ext. 1162

mike@pentagon-usa.com (not working tonight -- the only email I sent to these people that came back)

also Owner of Collegiate Publications, Inc.

(404) 843-3254

mike@collegiatepubs.com


Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller, Sales Associate

7350 Raleigh Way

Bethlehem, GA 30620 

shell company: GNF, Inc., same address: (404) 262-3121 ext. 1152, (770) 266-6904, (678) 425-5382

flynn@pentagon-usa.com 

Gerry's brother is HIGH in the FBI and ONLY photos of Gerry (and a top CIA guy in Mexico), have been REMOVED by hackers from my blog -- and COMPUTER.


Lee E. Gosney, Jr. FORMER Sales Associate and Drug-Trafficking Partner with MY FATHER, William Scott Kenan

Address unknown

(404) 372-1500

leegosney@outlook.com


ALSO to be sent by secured server and or email to my contacts at the US State Department, FBI, and CIA as noted here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/letter-to-sect-of-state-antony-j.html


February 2, 2021


Dear Patrick et al:


I had TOTAL SUCCESS last night getting the following to the Wilmington Star News's and WECT-TV6's news departments -- they the ONLY Press in the USA that have BLOCKED my emails -- by sending via my alt email, so I will do that with you ALL -- and leave voicemails tonight so you can check your SPAM and TRASH folders -- if it ends up there.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/michelangelos-naked-christ-circa-1521.html


I'm not going to once again detail how Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- now the phones are just answered "Pentagon, Inc." -- distributes Hard Drugs up and down the east coast, but I ONCE AGAIN thank Geraldine Flynn-Miller for telling me my parents were working with Patrick Stansbury to MURDER ME -- and that the plan to turn the USA NAZI via the Republican Party and the Christian Churches was MUCH LARGER than I could then have imagined.


Gerry was proven CORRECT, and she would know since her brother I once met from the FBI was the BIGGEST ASSHOLE I ever met -- who did NOT beat the crap out of me or poison me.


I'll just paste in what else I've found today without much comment -- it REALLY is meant for the State Department, FBI, and CIA. The FIRST thing I found on Patrick's Linked-In Profile, is that he is linked to Dan Schulman -- the owner of PayPal -- one of Donald Trump's BIGGEST FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS!!!:


https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-stansbury-5685a573/


And the rest of it is QUITE SIMPLE -- and found here on two pages:


http://truthwillout.weebly.com/


http://truthwillout.weebly.com/the-man-behind-hop.html


Funny, that this audio file is definitely Patrick's voice -- but I don't recognize the other voices: 


https://youtu.be/wNXJzOuEzF8


And this EXPOSE' even refers to MY BLOG!!!:


A BLOG FROM  PATRICK'S COMPANIONS

HTTP://THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.MX/2014/04/PATRICK-STANSBURY-AND-PENTAGON.HTML

The above does NOT work -- but written this way, it DOES WORK!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/04/patrick-stansbury-and-pentagon.html


Well, let me get this out to you and all of my 200+ Political Contacts as well -- after pasting in WILMINGTON'S SHAME as well:


Should hospitals spend thousands of dollars on public relations, swag bags, parties and balloon decorations when thousands of area citizens are waiting in bread lines, or sleeping in shelters (or on the streets) and/or unable to seek medical attention due to the skyrocketing cost of care? What does this say about our health care ‘system’?
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
 added 31 new photos to the album: #RemarkableNewDay.
4h 
Novant Health and NHRMC employees celebrate together on the first day of the partnership between the two organizations.


All Best,

Scott







.

No comments: