Thursday, February 25, 2021

RP: HEADS UP to Judge Merrick Garland -- before I contact Scotland Yard about the CIA Murders of John Lennon and Tennessee Williams:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/heads-up-to-judge-merrick-garland.html





Click on image to ENLARGE.


My brother Mike sent this flowchart so my Readers could find the BEST RELIGION for themselves!!!



>>> SOME NEWS FIRST:


1. According to today's Wilmington Star News, Sokoto House is the place for "Community-led community healing", so I will be including them in my Emailing Lists: https://sokotohouse.org/index.php


2.

Scott Kenan

1tS9dponosmogrehdm 
Shared with Public
Public
My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, worked on developing MK ULTRA, Nazi Mind Control, working with Dr. Josef Mengele's research while working for Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati -- for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church!!!:

The rare occasion when the American government does acknowledge working with Nazis is Operation Paperclip, which brought over some 120 Third Reich rocket scientists, such as Wernher von Braun, to work for NASA. Their labor paid off, enabling America to land on the moon. Along the way, von Braun and others became superstars, lauded by the media and in the halls of power.


3. These people look like typical Wilmington Christians:



William Rand Kenan, Jr. FINANCED 39% of Hitler's Campaign for Chancellor -- then after Hitler won, Kenan (who then controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey that became ESSO and then EXXON), built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of fuels used by Hitler's WAR MACHINE.






4.


5.

4tSpoiansornehd 
Shared with Public
Public
HERE's an interesting new development!!!

Muldoon, a Princeton University professor working with McCartney on his upcoming memoir, told BBC’s Radio 4 “Today” show that soon after he met the musician, he got a phone call. It was, he said, “of all people, Donald Trump, asking me to come down to Washington to act as his poetry czar for the next four years. This would have been in 2016.”

“And, of course, I was rather taken aback,” Muldoon continued. “And it turned out, needless to say, that this was Paul McCartney doing an extremely good impression.”


6. This leads right into the info I wish to send Merrick Garland, and I QUICKLY found his office's direct phone number ending "7460", but the two times I've called to see if I can get an email address to send by, I get a recording to leave name and number and they will call back (that screens-out CRANK CALLS).


So I will first write, post, and send this to my Lists -- and then leave them a message where to find it on the internet.


(ACTUALLY, I called his office FIRST -- to be certain they had plenty of time to pick it up before close of business, today.)




Judge Merrick B. Garland

Nominee for Attorney General of the United States


February 25, 2021


Dear Nominee Garland,


My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, North Carolina, and my parents Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 98 and living in Raleigh, and William Scott Kenan, deceased since dawn on Easter morning 2014, set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and on Orders of several Catholic Popes, but primarily, John-Paul II.


When I first blogged in 2010 that in 1990, two Jews high in Atlanta business first told me my parents were America's TOP NAZIS, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew", I'm part Cherokee, and the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, who based a tall, silent, BLACK, gay character "Mac" in his last play In Masks Outrageous and Austere -- about the end of the world (as we know it) -- on me.


I am VERY multicultural!!!



Anyway, I know many TOP CLASSIFIED SECRETS -- but not by ever having a Security Clearance or hacking anything -- I got it by observing my parents and their friends, and also tricking it out of the CIA DRUG MAFIA, also controlled by Rex Tillerson and my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil, Hillary Clinton/Barack Obama State Department, and the Episcopal Church USA.


What is important today, is that I will very soon contact Scotland Yard about CIA Agent John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in NYC, ordering the murders of John Lennon and later Tennessee Williams. I had contacted them years ago during the Obama Administration, and like the Trump Administration, a CHRISTIAN then headed the CIA and they QUASHED that investigation. I figure under our JEWISH CIA Acting Director Rosen, TRUTH will be allowed about the shameful history of our US Government in conjunction with my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil. We can NEVER HEAL if we do NOT acknowledge the FULL TRUTH!!!


And BEST is that although Joe Biden makes a total FOOL of himself worshiping Jesus -- unlike 63% of those who voted for him for President -- he DOES also seem to be following Jesus's TEACHINGS, and is doing FAR BETTER than I had expected him to do. I was a Bernie Sanders supporter in the two last elections.


I have been working with MANY PATRIOTS, including Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- who got me to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010 so that my parents, employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, the Republican Party of Georgia, and CIA could not as easily kill me -- Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', whom I had two meetings with in 2015 at the Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival about Kenan Family and Kenan Companies' TRAITOROUS ACTIVITIES -- later including putting Trump into the Presidency with help of Vladimir Putin who is in the Oil Business with my relatives.



Col. Dottie Newman -- TODAY!!!


Anyway, I now have the information that links Paul McCartney and his current wife Nancy Shevell to what is now Kenan Advantage Group -- they all having trucked Hard Drugs together before Shevell trucking "disappeared", years ago!!!


I thought it would be helpful for you to have this info BEFORE they finally get around to voting on your nomination, scheduled for March 1, 2021 -- at the EARLIEST.


I will leave my phone number on the message when I soon call your office to let them know how to find this published Open Letter!!!


I remain ENTIRELY at the service of the US Government,


Scott D. Kenan



SOMETHING like this!!!





.

No comments: