Wednesday, February 1, 2023

RP: "Christian" Joe Biden TODAY Stayed in Bed with Thomas S. Kenan III, EXXON-MOBIL, and Vladimir Putin!!! / I Called My Mother to Let Her Know I'll be "Tearing-Up" Denison University and My Wealthy Kenan Relatives -- instead of HER and Her NAZI Activities!!! / And MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/christian-joe-biden-today-stayed-in-bed.html





>>> SUPER-BREAKING @ 9:12 PM:



(Yeah . . . right -- LOL!!!)

* * *


Biden administration takes another step toward advancing a controversial oil drilling project in Alaska


By Ella Nilsen, CNN  Updated 11:16 AM EST, Wed February 1, 2023


https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/politics/willow-alaska-oil-biden-environmental-study-climate/index.html



>>> For  the Obamas SCOTUS --  and EVERYONE ELSE  -- especially the TOP of the REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!:


Dear VEEP Harris,


When you read this -- it will NOT be like Jesus that you WEEP !!!


Your and your compatriots' asses are GRASSES !!! LOL!!!:


Dear President Biden,


I have BEATEN YOU to the CHASE !!! You are now FULLY EXPOSED  as the NAZI-Christian Traitor and slave to my Kenan Family, Brett McGurk, Rahm Emanuel, and Vladimir Putin that you are .


I WARNED YOU  -- and now the VOTERS  and maybe IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS  will relieve you of Duties -- BEFORE  you die and are CONDEMNED TO HELL !!!


Ha-HA!!! -- ASSHOLE !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/christian-joe-biden-today-stayed-in-bed.html


Scott



TODAY, in National Politics, the MOST IMPORTANT THING I DID is having an EFFECT !!! Over the last few days I contacted ALL TOP DEMS and ALL TOP REPUBS -- and got received receipts from ALL OF THEM -- except Joe Biden and Kamala Harris -- but FINALLY, mid-day yesterday, I got their SECOND RECEIPTS, so everyone has read what I sent them about BOTH SIDES being "MONSTERS OF NAZI-CHRISTIANITY" with my Kenan Family and Vladimir Putin.


So, EVERYONE ASSOCIATED with the Biden/McCarthy Meeting KNOWS that the TRUTH IS OUT  about them both, and the WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!


>>> Last night I heard back from the guy who posted the photo of Tennessee Williams, Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, and me -- at  The Sands beach club in Key West  in 1981 or '82:

3d 
Shared with Public
Public

May be an image of 10 people, people standing, outdoors and palm trees
When we invaded Key West the price of Club Membership at the exclusive Sands Club was akin to the national war-debt... thankfully, my gal-pal was Amy Owens, the unofficial female Mayor of the Keys and I was granted a special membership. We swam daily with Tennessee Williams, talked writing, sun-baked alongside the other 'Sharks' and met a fair few celebrities... while killing numerous brain-cells... all this, BEFORE, Brilliant Bridget entered my view-finder and changed Everything for the better...
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
3 comments
Love
Love
Comment
Share

3 comments

    • Mark Sheehan
      Scott Kenan, thanks for checking-in-on the photo... how on earth did you find us? Mark in Oz, asking...
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 1d
    • Scott Kenan
      Mark Sheehan What was Oz -- a club or a store??? I remember the name. I also was THRILLED when at The Sands others entertained Tennessee and I got a BREAK!!! But we must have been acquainted. I'm in the middle of a STORM of getting back in touch with Old Friends who meant a lot -- even if I didn't know them well. F.B. kicked me off for LIFE 15 months ago, and since Trump is coming back on, I checked and I got right back on!!! The photo you posted that includes me is one of the first things I found. Besides being Tennessee's last assistant, my distant cousin Mary Lily Kenan was Flagler's last wife who inherited his entire estate in 1913, Kenans have since then controlled what is now EXXON-MOBIL (Rex Tillerson, etc.), and now also Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, and the Episcopal Church -- the Church that I can PROVE in Court of Law murdered Tenn -- just like Jackie Onassis warned us they would do at a party in Jan. 1982. My blog has gotten over 5 million views -- and I force it to the TOP of the US Government to get Biden to ignore that he gets the MOST FUNDS now from EXXON's (my family's), POLITICAL PACS. My family earlier put Trump into power with our biggest Oil Business Partner, Vladimir Putin. I already reported about YOU on my blog -- which F.B. calls nothing but lies, and allows no links to. And it also has a link to my Tennessee Williams memoir that @John Lahr and others gave rave reviews. Google my name in quotes and "the weather continues" to find it. Index is on right and choose "Facebook Might be My New Best Friend" Here is me now -- with my Mother:
      May be an image of 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoors


>>> THIS JUST IN THIS AFTERNOON FROM MY TRAITOROUS US CONGRESSMANDAVID ROUZER:






MORE HERE: https://rouzer.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=Y76HQQNVJYWTQ



When 'Dissident Homeschooling'  reached 1,000 on Telegram, Katja Lawrence celebrated by posting an archival shot of Hitler Youth doing the Nazi salute.



In Ohio, a ‘normal’ couple secretly runs a homeschooling network to indoctrinate kids into Nazism


David Neiwert  Tuesday January 31, 2023 · 10:51 AM EST


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1/31/2150292/-In-Ohio-a-normal-couple-secretly-runs-a-homeschooling-network-to-indoctrinate-kids-into-Nazism








LED by Al Sharpton,  Donald Trump's BEST FRENEMY, lots of BLACK FOLKS are SLAVES AND "NIGGERS" by worshiping the IDOL JESUS used by my Kenan Family and others to ENSLAVE THEM -- may they ALL  NEVER  FIND LIBERTY or JUSTICE !!!







Readers ALL KNOW that Julian Bond was my personal friend -- he and his family eating at the Magic Pan restaurant I managed 1983 - 1985 -- after CHURCH SERVICES


AFTER Clinton-Family associated  HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING John Lewis SCREWED JULIAN , he gave that SHIT UP!!!




JUST NOW, ignorant half-Black, half India-Indian VEEP KAMALA HARRIS -- who was selected by Joe Biden because Kamala CUT HER TEETH PROSECUTING BLACKS more strongly than Whites, made some remarks and quoted her FAVE VERSE FROM SCRIPTURE .

But the ONLY VERSE that matters to WHITE CHRISTIANS is THIS ONE:




And BARACK OBAMA said it best -- THIS IS WHAT being a "Christian" has done to HIM !!!








The House GOP’s sham hearings are fizzling before they even begin, Jennifer Rubin, The Washington Post 


In an actual hearing, unlike an interview with a captive right-wing media host, one has to explain the alleged scandal in a way that is comprehensible to those who haven’t spent hours soaking up bogus talking points. 


Democratic committee members will be able to channel what average voters are thinking: “What in the world are you talking about?”


https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/01/31/house-republicans-sham-hearings-fizzling/


I mean NO DISRESPECT to Tyre Nichols or his Family, Friends, and Community -- the REASON this was so HIDEOUS is BECAUSE virtually ALL WHITE CHRISTIANS LOVE TRUMP  and have been PRAYING for others to KILL BLACKS MOST PAINFULLY!!!




Readers all know that I knew Dotson Rader and his long-time lover Richard Zoerink WELL when I worked for Tennessee Williams 1981 and 1982.



And I worked BRIEFLY with Pat Kennedy Lawford on a project for Columbia University -- in Tennessee's stead -- because he thought it was FOOLISH.


See halfway ONE SIXTH  of the way down here --the Chapter that includes meeting President Reagan and Nancy at a White House party:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html


Today, I found Richard Zoerink's phone number in MANHATTAN and called him, since when I actually spoke with Dotson several months ago -- he had GONE TO THE DEVIL and worshipped at an EPISCOPAL CHURCH -- despite his own MEMOIR crediting the Episcopal Church with murdering Tennessee Williams !!!




And Dotson even wrote a PLAY about Tennessee Williams that included ME as a CHARACTER. It was produced on stage in Southern California but never again.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/scott-kenan-has-second-character-in.html?m=0


So, I called Richard Zoerink in Manhattan -- BEFORE I realized it was DOTSON'S HOME PHONE on Long Island !!! BOY, did I leave a SCATHING MESSAGE TODAY for DOTSON !!!


The FIRST TIME I met  Dotson Rader :


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-5-old-friends.html


Call him yourself, if you don't believe ME: (212) 369-XXXX


>>> NOW THE ABOVE HAS TAKEN TOO MUCH OF MY ENERGY TO GO INTO  ALL THE DETAILS OF MY CALL WITH MY MOTHER, TODAY :


I told her I am going to write about the many FREAKS I knew at Denison University and how they all SURPASSED the IGNORANT HATRED of Denison's President and his LACKEYS!!!


And THIS is TIED to the Wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill -- so I WON'T keep SHREDDING my immediate family for now -- so we can ALL GET ALONG at Mom's delayed 100th Birthday Celebration -- in Raleigh on March 11 -- which I WISH  I could invite MICHAEL NOVAK to -- he'd get SUCH A KICK out of meeting America's former TOP NAZI !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/01/my-denison-university-fave-freak.html


>>> THIS JUST IN!!! Biden/Harris/Trump/Manchin/Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton CHRISTIANS are WINNING !!!



College Board Upends AP African-American Studies Course After Attack By Ron DeSantis 


On the first day of Black History Month, the board released a curriculum for the new course excluding many of the topics that originally  angered conservatives .


Sanjana Karanth  Feb 1, 2023, 01:26 PM EST


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/college-board-african-american-studies-florida-desantis_n_63da9b51e4b01e92886e84ef





But at least Jesus was HONEST!!!







And HERE IS WHY !!!










NOW, let me get this to my  over 500 Email Contacts , SCOTUS, Biden, Harris, the Obamas, and  LOTS TOP DEMS -- plus Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and ALL THE REPUBS who REFUSED to vote for KEVIN !!!






.

No comments: