Thursday, February 23, 2023

RP: Since the Reiners of Hollywood Made Me an "HONORARY JEW", I Seek the Counsel of a Rabbi in Wilmington, North Carolina:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/since-reiners-of-hollywood-made-me.html





>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and ALL OTHERS,


I had to get "PISSY" with SHIT-HOLE BIDEN !!! Just LOOK at this!!!:


Joe Biden:


YOUR ass is GRASS (convicted and in PRISON), if you don't IMMEDIATELY DIVORCE EXXON-MOBILBank of America, and all the OTHER NAZI MONEY  you get from my Kenan Family .


I bet you can't GUESS  which TOP Religious LeadersREAL DEMOCRATS , and even a couple of "REAL" Republicans  have ALREADY sent me Received Receipts


Dig THIS :




Scott


SHALOM DAMN IT !!!








To begin with today, I feel MUCH BETTER, having confronted NC DEM State Rep. Deb Butler and her Drug-Trafficking Partner Jonathan Deputy, yesterday. And I'm GRATEFUL that it's getting so many hits!!!





TWO THINGS I would add to that are how Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- with help of Wilmington Police Officers, but NOT the help of New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies also on the scene -- murdered Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011 because he could PROVE that my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA SUPPLIES Wilmington Politicians of both Parties and many Christian Clergy and Churches with ADDICTIVE DRUGS.


What is MOST SHOCKING is that EVERY MEMBER of City Council KNOWS THIS IS TRUE, but they, TOO, make too much money from HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY not to cover that up and support the SAFFO DRUG MAFIA'S Hold on Wilmington.


Then, on February 13, 2017, Saffo and Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me by knocking me 12 feet out of a crosswalk where I had right-of-way, and the driver, Rhys, claimed it was IMPOSSIBLE to see 6' 11" me on a sunny day, so he ACCELERATED  until he felt the impact with me:


While Republican Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner and her child-molesting husband -- whom she later divorced -- Sherman Lee Criner -- are TOTALLY SICK CHRISTIANS, Republican Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/Luther had to divorce HER HUSBAND after he posted "shoot all who are not evangelical Christians" postings all over Facebook.


And then I was sent all the PHOTOS AND PROOF of Judge McKee/Luther attending WHITE SUPREMACY MEETINGS with "National Republicans" in Ireland!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html


The other thing that most people are not yet aware of, is that when UNC Chapel Hill was FORCED to re-dedicate Kenan Stadium a few years ago -- because it had been named to HONOR William Rand Kenan, Sr., who as an ELDER at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, LED the 1898 Coup d' Etat, by mowing down Blacks indiscriminately with a "Gatling Gun" mounted on the back of his horse-drawn wagon.


HOWEVER, what is also true, is that William R. Kenan, Jr., whom it is now dedicated to had PAID for it, so that makes sense, but he ALSO, controlling Standard Oil of New Jersey's stock (then ESSO, now EXXON), Kenan gave Adolf Hitler 43% of all funds used to elect him to Chancellor -- and then Kenan, using "shell corporations", built the Oil Refineries in Germany that provided the MAJORITY of motor fuels, lubricants, and petro-chemicals -- including Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall)used to fuel HITLER'S WAR MACHINE!!!


THIS is why Wilmington, NC might be called the HOME OF HITLER'S SUCCESS -- until he was defeated, but my wealthy Kenan relatives STILL FUEL WHITE SUPREMACY and TRAFFIC HARD DRUGS -- having put Trump into power, and later BOUGHT OFF Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Jim Clyburn, Henry Cuellar, etc.


The Press keeps reporting that Biden is STILL in Exxon-Mobil's pocket, but Pope Francis, the Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Moderator of Presbyterian Church of Scotland -- all of whom are now my email correspondents -- are ALL CONDEMNING "Trump-style Christians" -- including those who pretend to be otherwise, like Joe Biden.



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-thanks-to-pope-francis-and-heads.html




Rabbi Chaya Bender



Rabbi Chaya Bender

Rabbi@bnaiisraelilm.com, administration@bnaiisraelilm.com, President@bnaiisraelilm.com


PLUS to Witnesses:


reservations@suncoastvr.com, deb.butler@ncleg.net, info@adrnc.com. briggsjr@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, contactgov@nc.gov, editorial@nytimes.com, My Story, Joshstein InfoPortcitydaily Info, acsgdl@state.gov, info@salastampa.va, info@newwaysministry.org, contact@lambethpalace.org.uk, Ruth.MacLeod@churchofscotland.org.uk, mikekenan@comcast.net


February 23, 2023


Dear Rabbi Bender,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I live within walking distance of your facilities on TOTALLY DRUG-CORRUPTED Spofford Circle. The most important thing to know about me is that DESPITE my outrageous adventures and misadventures since Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta for the FIRST TIME in 2010, because my parents, siblings, employer of twenty years, the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA planned to MURDER ME because they could NOT commit me in Georgia after five tries in ONE MONTH.


DESPITE all of that, I've never been HAPPIER -- and my Adversaries are DEATHLY AFRAID of me, NOW  -- LOL!!!


This is because in 1990, Bernice Weinstein, a MAJOR ART COLLECTOR (now deceased), and Fay Gold, whose Art Gallery was the BIGGEST in Atlanta (Fay is still alive), told me my Parents were America's TOP NAZIS -- and in late winter 2010, I first blogged that and ALL HELL BROKE OUT!!!


You see, I was raised with small alternating pink and lime-green SWASTIKAS rimming our dinner china -- and daily beatings -- even when we moved to Larwell Drive in Columbus, Ohio in 1968 to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth -- and they with my parents planned the eventual NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by CHRISTIANS of BOTH PARTIES -- and they have Joe Biden NOW FIRMLY IN THEIR GRASP!!!



Coach Lou Holtz with Speaker John Boehner. To Boehner's CREDIT he SOON QUIT  -- while claiming Congress was CONTROLLED by TOO MANY NAZIS  in BOTH PARTIES!!!




John Boehnerlater:




But what is so AMAZING is that when I BLOGGED THAT, my personal friend Jonathan Reiner, first cousin to Rob Reiner and now having earned EMMYS of his own, made me an "HONORARY JEW".

Now, everyone knows there is no such thing, and the Reiners are all NON-OBSERVANT JEWS, anyway. But what Jonathan actually said to me is, "I AWAYS KNEW that you were a JEW !!!"


Indeed, although it is Black Women I have always gotten along with best, JEWISH WOMEN are way up there too!!! When I was in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta and the Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department with the CIA, and Rex Tillerson, then head of the POLITICAL ARM of Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL with many Episcopal Church, USA clergy and adherents, kept trying to KILL ME, I would drive to El Set , a Jewish resort in nearby Conchas Chinas, and the Old Jewish Women playing Mahjong would COMFORT ME!!!




YEARS before all of this, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, right after Germany surrendered, HEADED the Skin Research Labs of Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, where I was born in 1951. When they got Dr. Josef Mengele's RESEARCH NOTES from his experiments on Concentration Camp Victims, my mother was put in charge of NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church. Later, they named it after the first initials of Mom's first and last surnames: Project MK ULTRA.








>>> HERE ARE THREE MORE "COOL JEW" STORIES!!!:


1. In Cape May, NJ -- and I see you grew up in South Jersey, so maybe you know the business I co-founded with two other Denison University Grads -- who helped my mother KILL me, unsuccessfully, then "STOLE" my share of the Corporation for peanuts after committing me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL in 1978 on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLARhttps://whalestalecapemay.com/



Well, when we began it, Janet Leuchter was my ROOMMATE and TOTALLY COOL and so were her parents. Janet went on to be a CANTOR of GREAT NOTE -- when she RETIREDNew York State Legislature passed a "Cantor Janet Leuchter Day" resolution: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janet-leuchter-a5a3ba9/details/experience/


And I LOVED HER PARENTS, so when my family and business partners were clearly trying to KILL ME several years later, I drove up to Vineland, New Jersey and met with Ben Zion Leuchter -- having studied German, I read, "Son of Zion Who Spreads Light".



Ben Leuchter, then.


Ben knew ALL ABOUT the incredible Kenan Charities that support Education and the Arts -- and THEREFORE ASSUMED they had to be JEWS!!! "Kenan" is an OLD TESTAMENT NAME and means "Unbridled GREED and ACQUISITIVENESS" in the Bible Dictionary.


And with NO ONE in the family wanting to continue to control his CHAIN OF NEWSPAPERS, he eventually sold them to GANNETT -- that TODAY is the BIGGEST CHAIN of NAZI/CIA/CHRISTIAN DISINFORMATION  in the USA -- including the Wilmington Star News.


https://jweekly.com/2001/01/26/ben-zion-leuchter-jewish-journalist-activist-dies-at-74/


2. One of my best friends in college was Dean Hansell, who was a year younger than I. He and I worked on a Quaker Program in association with Denison, an American Baptist College, in West Tennessee in the second most impoverished county in the USA -- living with Black folks who had electricity and phones, but only outhouses, and we shared a double bed.


I had a HUGE CRUSH on that little Jewish HAIRBALL, but he was OBLIVIOUS to that, and he as President of Denison Community Association -- sponsor of MANY Progressive Activities -- offered a GAY CLUB that Dean didn't participate it -- he came out after I graduated.



Judge Dean Hansell on left and his husband were married at their CONSERVATIVE JEWISH CONGREGATION nearly a year ago, now.



Dean went on to be Asst. Attorney General of Illinois, in private practice he won Michael Jackson's Mother her biggest award against the record companies, CO-WROTE the standard Law Book on "The Law of Reinsurance", was Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, won the FIRST GLAAD "FOUNDER'S AWARD" -- and founded the Los Angeles Chapter of GLAAD, and then Gov. Brown appointed Dean to the BIGGEST CA Superior Court in Los Angeles!!!


Dean was especially interested in my Family's NAZI ACTIVITIES -- but I knew so much about cases that MIGHT hit his COURT, that we couldn't discuss much else!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/los-angeles-superior-court-judge-dean.html


3. When Jamie Lee Curtis was in town three years ago filming Halloween Kills, I ran right into her, and she ALREADY KNEW that my Kenan Relatives in Chapel Hill RUN WORLDWIDE WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD DRUGS with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and NOWBiden Families!!!


Jamie is JEWISH on BOTH SIDES!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html


SO, the REASON for this MISSIVE is not to get you to reply -- although that would be NICE -- but to let you know I intend to get to your ART SHOW, but not the opening, which I can't afford. So when you see a WHITE-HEADED, 6' 11" GIANT, you will know that is ME!!!


I could STAND to meet some more LOCAL JEWS!!!



Me with my Mother on May 27, 2022.













.

No comments: