Friday, February 10, 2023

RP: With EMPATHY for My Sister Julie -- whose Saviors: Pagan Idol Jesus and Donald Trump -- are Being Unmasked EVEN IN COURTS as DEVILS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-empathy-for-my-sister-julie-whose.html





>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and  ALL Others :


Joe Biden already sent his receipt:


President Biden,


I am afraid I have been FORCED to PUBLISH  some of the DEEPEST criminal secrets of my Meyer/Kenan Family  -- and for EVERYONE'S AMUSEMENT , I include the TAWDRY DETAILS  of LOTS  of people's  pitiful little lives  -- HA!!!:






Yours,
Scott





February 11, 2023


Dear Julie,


FIRST, I apologize for my outburst of vulgarity toward you when we spoke Thursday afternoon. You never call me or answer my calls to you -- maybe twice per year -- but you are just as snotty to even Mom. 


So, you caught me by surprise and immediately hit a HUGE NERVE, and that set off my Complex PTSD. That hasn't happened with that bad an outburst since a White Christian Bitch, a clerk in my fave store, Italian Gourmet Market, which is owned by devout Roman Catholic Frank Delia who is HEAVY in the Drug Trade -- so heavy he BANNED ME FOR LIFE in 2011 when DRUG MAFIA from Republican Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa's Tattoo Parlor, HardWire Tattoohttps://www.hardwiretattoo.com/, came into the attached Coffee Shop that Frank sold off a few years ago, now, and claimed I had sexually molested their grade-school boy -- and they loudly proclaimed that lie in front of maybe six or eight other customers. 


I told them they needed to file charges against me with D.A. Benjamin R. David, but they replied it was MUCH MORE FUN telling the PUBLIC, PUBLICLY, that I am a child molester. Frank Delia kicked me out PERMANENTLY, then.


However, years later, I learned from TWO of Frank's long-time clerks that they KNOW he trafficked Hard Drugs with St. Mary's Catholic Church, and they said forget him, he's TOO STUPID, and in fact, I soon was in the store and Frank came in and never acted as if he had any idea who I was.


This was BEFORE my blog forced Father Robert J. Kus to flee US Law Enforcement and hide in Honduras -- he not only had SET UP the Christian Drug Mafia with Mom and Dad -- but also with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- and that was all explained to me in GREAT DETAIL by my first roommate in Gold Walker's S. 4th Street apartment (longer than two days), Philip Rosario, who since fled town.


>>> ADDED: Philip ALSO told me how his LAST LANDLORD -- who had recommended Phil to me -- "Yah-Yah" of the Village Market at Dock and Second Street, with his BROTHER, Tony, who owns Howard's Seafood at Fifth Avenue and Castle Street RUN the HUGE ARAB/Muslim DRUG MAFIA -- never using, but ADDICTING CHRISTIANS -- LOL!!!


Notice that I did NOT say "Muslims"THAT because the BEST PEOPLE I've EVER MET -- beginning with a couple in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in 2011 -- and speaking with SEVERAL BLACK-MUSLIM IMAMS here in town, I say:


The BLACK MUSLIMS are GOD'S LOVERS OF PEACE!!! 


All they do is FURTHER THEIR EDUCATIONS on EVERY SUBJECT -- even utter "Gay" and  FART  on Black Christians (silently) -- HA!!!


* * *

And the Lay Leadership of St. Mary's told me they HATE that NAZIS like Coach Lou Holtz, and Clarence Thomas, Justice Alito, and others BLASPHEME the Catholic Church by claiming to be Catholics. I'm NOT against Catholics!!! Some of my TOP ALLIES have been Roman Catholics, including Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and New Hanover County Chief Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, who TRULY saved my LIFE -- along with non-Catholics Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening and Judge Richard Russell Davis.


But then, you are so self-absorbed and self-centered you never much cared to read my blog, so have little idea THE HELL that Mom, you, Mike, and Jane put me through -- and not only in your plan to MURDER ME. 


I AGREE -- you are too stupid to know what you do. You are NOT ALONE!!! Mike bragged to me MANY TIMES that he was PROUD that he NEVER READ MY BLOG!!!


FACTS!!!:



It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a Christian, Muslim, or Jew  -- and get a TATTOO!!! That was how I knew that anyone TATTOOED or getting them -- could not POSSIBLY be CHRISTIAN !!!


Because of the CHRISTIAN TAUNTS of Justin LaNasa's friends in front of crowds, calling me a CHILD MOLESTER, Jennifer Harjo had to HIDE ME in a DRY-OUT TANK where I did NOT fit at all -- the others in various stages of DETOX from Drugs and/or Alcohol -- hoping they would stop harassing me -- which they had done SEVERAL TIMES in SEVERAL CROWDS on main streets downtown. 


D.A. Ben David and Mayor Saffo CHEERED THEM ON !!!





At the time this happened, Mayor Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark were both DEMOCRATS!!! However, Mayor Saffo who always ADMITTED his TOP POLITICAL HERO was NC Republican Senator Jesse Helms -- who our OWN FATHER claimed to ME that HE was most responsible for getting Helms elected to the US Senate. But even then, Saffo got ONLY Republicans' donations and Dark Republican Money -- and soon thereafter, Rivenbark changed Parties to Republican.


EVERYONE currently on the New Hanover County Commission and on Wilmington City Council -- EXCEPT Rob Zapple -- ONLY got Republican Money -- especially the BIGGEST VOTE GETTER, Drug-Trafficking BLACK Kevin Spears!!! Kevin DID get lots of BLACK DEMOCRATS' MONEY -- since his FATHER was a REAL Civil Rights Leader -- but Kevin FUCKED HIS PEOPLE to make tons off Drug Trafficking with everyone else on City Council.


And of course, TOP CLINTON-FAMILY Drug Trafficking Democrat, now also Republican, Julia Olson-Boseman, has PERSONALLY SCREWED ME many times -- going back to 2011, but SEVERELY since I attended her Fundraiser in fall of 2015 and she CRIED because her Methodist Minister REFUSED to baptize her son -- because his mother was a practicing Lesbian!!!


OF COURSE she should have converted to Episcopal -- the ONE CHURCH that then had no problem with GAYS!!! But METHODISTS must be the MOST EVIL DENOMINATION on EARTH  -- have you seen the FAKE CHURCHES they've recently opened in Wilmington, NC ??? 


They are all listed and detailed recently in this Blog.


CROOKS like the Clintons, whose Methodist Mentor, Bill Shillady, was soon BUSTED in a PLAGIARISM SCANDAL !!!





And ANOTHER example of how CHRISTIANS -- especially the BLACK DEMOCRAT CHRISTIAN MINISTERS who sit as JUDGES, on County Commission, City Council, and the Presbyterian Church Group that with the Camerons, their Live Oak Bank, and with TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer and "Exploding Meth/Math Lab" Crack Addict Benjamin Schachtman -- as well as SUPER DRUG-TRAFFICKING NC Dem Attorney General Josh Stein -- STOLE New Hanover Regional Medical Center system from the County Taxpayers -- it was worth OVER TWO BILLION  -- and the Hospital System that A.G. Stein had EARLIER HELPED STEAL for DEVOUT CHRISTIANS  in western NC was not worth NEARLY AS MUCH -- but A.G. Stein was just PRACTICING and his SUCCESS in the theft got him ENDORSEMENTS from nearly EVERY DEMOCRAT in the STATE to run for Governor next -- especially from Drug Mafia Gov. Roy Cooper!!! 


Cooper and Stein are in BUSINESS with Thomas S. Kenan III and RECENTLY gave TOM KENAN a TOP NC AWARD of CITIZENSHIP for his Drug Trafficking and HYPER-WHITE-SUPREMACY .





Julia Olson-Boseman with her then-EMPLOYEEHollis Briggs, Jr. -- the ONLY POLITICIAN who was STUPID ENOUGH to tell me he was going to MURDER ME -- because I would not stop blogging about how he is a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER for the Democratic Party -- and ALSO employed by Carl S. Armato -- another major Drug Trafficker -- as well as CEO of Novant Health and OFFICER OF THE PREBYTERIAN CHURCH  -- which Gov. Cooper also belongs to -- LOL!!!



See the bottom 1/3 here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/06/wilmington-ncs-top-black-drag-queen.html



SMARTEST THING Jesus ever said!!! 


And IN THAT SPIRIT  I TRY HARD to forgive my Mother and all of my Siblings!!!


Anyway, Julie, the WHOLE CHRISTIAN/NAZI SYSTEM is now FALLING APART !!! And Donald Trump MOST CHRISTIAN POLITICIANS, MINISTERS, etc., and BEST OF ALL, HYPER-SLAVES to EXXON-MOBIL MONEY Joe Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, David Plouffe, Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema, Jim Clyburn, Henry Cuellar and their REPUBLICAN FRIENDS who pretend to be DEMOCRATS -- are going WITH THEM!!!


I expect Rhode Island Senator Sheldon Whitehouse will be the WINNER -- Bernie Sanders, an Independent -- NOT a Democrat -- too, but Bernie is now JUST TOO OLD !!!



Bernie Sanders can't even respond to my buddy Jamie Lee Curtis !!!


And when I MET Jamie Lee Curtis about 3.5 years ago, SHE TOLD ME that she knew my Kenan Relatives in Chapel Hill are partnered with the CIA, and the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- running WORLDWIDE DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY with Vladimir Putin.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/yikes-i-ran-smack-dab-into-jamie-lee.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-letter-to-briana-veskus-native-of.html


I had not planned to send this to EVERYONE at the TOP of US GOVERNMENT -- but since it so logically links all of these TRAITORS and TRAITOROUS ACTS together -- I believe I MUST !!!


FIRST, it will go to my "Family Group" -- with additional Witnesses.


Love,

Scott





.

No comments: