Tuesday, February 14, 2023

RP: On Valentine's Day 2023, I TELL OFF the Criminals at Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Lit. Fest.!!! / America's TOP NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (my Mother), SPECIFICALLY Uninvited Me to Her LATE 100th Birthday Party!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/on-valentines-day-2023-i-tell-off.html







>>> FIRST, the beginning of my day, today:


>>> After Ruth Anne SPECIFICALLY UNINVITED ME to her delayed 100th Birthday Celebration!!!


To jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, max.kenan17@icloud.com max.kenan17@icloud.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, marybethlernihan@gmail.com marybethlernihan@gmail.com, lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com lena.ludwig@vitalgains.com, info@lisamarieludwig.com info@lisamarieludwig.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com

Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Well, I DID also call Mike after my calls to Jane and Julie -- but NOT Julie, who will be the HAPPIEST I won't be there of them ALL -- LOL!!!


This began after I wished Jane a Happy Birthday and everything was FINE -- until I asked her how far her Financial Benefactor, Jim-of-Michigan, lives from East Lansing. He lives near Detroit, so not very close. But Jane referred to yesterday's MASS SHOOTING OF STUDENTS as a "big uproar".

up·roar
/ˈəpˌrôr/

noun
a loud and impassioned noise or disturbance.
"the room was in an uproar"


I exclaimed that students had been MURDERED and WOUNDED (BTW: The Cops did an EXCELLENT JOB of handling things!!!), and Jane started yelling at me that I made TOO MUCH of it, so I told her that I will NOT STOP telling the TRUTH, and it looks like I'm going to have to throw the TRUTH of how Mom and my siblings did everything they could to MURDER ME -- without literally bloodying their hands.


Jane's response???: "You just have to GET OVER EVERYTHING and FORGET ALL OF THAT HAPPENED!!!"


Well, I -- not as Complex PTSD, but in RIGHTEOUS ANGER -- blessed Jane out in a VERY VULGAR WAY, and we hung up on each other, simultaneously. I ate breakfast before calling Mom -- after her 9:00 - 10:00 AM Catholic Mass on TV. I wished Mom a Happy Valentines Day, and all was fine, but I told her I had to discuss what had just happened with Jane -- that Jane could give HER side of it to Mom when she arrives for lunch at Mom's today.


We got into discussion and I did ONCE AGAIN mention to Mom that SEVERAL TIMES Mom has apologized for having TOTALLY DESTROYED my Financial Life -- but NEVER MAKES AMENDS!!! I told her I would tell EVERYONE at her "Birthday Gathering" how Mom with my siblings kept trying to have me murdered and show the PROOF -- including Mom's notes on how to kill Uncle Bob with double-strength Lithium Carbonate (which she did with the help of a Veterans Hospital) -- because Bob let his daughter Janet "Jan" Meyer marry the JEW, Kim Opperman -- and then Bob was letting people know he was actually GAY -- Bob told me that TWICE -- and don't forget that Dad not only had our half-brother, Graham Harlee Kenan, by his older brother Rufus "Harlee" Kenan's GIRLFRIEND, Virginia Mintz. Well, Virginia CLAIMED it was Harlee's and Harlee married her in a hurry and raised Graham as his own son, but Virginia SWORE late in life that she carried a PISTOL in her purse and if she ran into Dad -- Mom and Dad still lived in Wilmington -- she would SHOOT HIM DEAD on the spot -- but Aunt Virginia was TOTALLY CONSUMED by her alcoholism and could NEVER have shot STRAIGHT, so Dad never worried about running into her.


Dad also called me TWICE years ago, to ask where the best GAY BAR in Philadelphia was for older men.


I waited another 15 minutes to calm back down and had to leave my brother Mike a message. I was just TOTALLY FRUSTRATED by all of this LYING TO ME. Mike told me half a year ago that Connor MIGHT marry his live-in girlfriend Kat -- but they had been MARRIED ALREADY for half a year -- and Kat was PREGNANT with Connor's child, born in October 2022, John "Jack" Michael Kenan -- whose photo makes him look like a very happy "Buddha Baby".


Of course Mike could NOT respond to anything since I got his voicemail, but I ended by telling Mike to "Kiss My ASS!!!"


Here is a photo I had planned to send Julie of Mom and I -- with Dad -- from fall of 1978. I had traveled with them right after I was released "stabilized" on Lithium Carbonate after a month committed to University of Pennsylvania's "The Institute" nut-house -- founded by Benjamin Franklin:



Aunt Jean and Uncle Marcellus Bernard Meyer -- called "Mart" or "Marty" -- had just finished the brick FACING on the wall behind us after they had recently moved to the house in Long Beach, Indiana on Lake Michigan. And Aunt Jean mentioned SEVERAL TIMES that Mart was fighting all kinds of Lawsuits brought against him in Court for violating people's CIVIL RIGHTS, when he had been an FBI Agent.


Cousin Marybeth would have been 17 at that time, so ALSO had to know of this. Aunt Jean was actually MYSTIFIED, so had no reason to hide it!!! And then Marybeth married Greg Lernihan -- who soon became one of the BIGGEST NAZI CRIMINALS in the USA, TODAY!!!


I HOPE to FORCE Marybeth and Greg into COURT to hear THEIR SIDE of this UNDER OATH!!! I have NOTHING to LIE ABOUT. Also, Mart and Jean's son Douglas Meyer seems to have stayed out of ALL OF THIS, so I have no problem with him!!!


It is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT that I get to the Criminals at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, so I guess this will be continued, later, if any of my RELATIVES give a SHIT ABOUT ME -- or if they just wanna cover their NAZI ASSES!!!


Love,
Scott



>>> BEFORE WRITING THE TW/NEW ORLEANS LIT FEST:


The night before last, a guy holding an empty Domino's Pizza pizza cozy was approaching my door long after dark -- as I stepped out to wheel my trash to the curb for pick-up. He asked if he could get a CHARGE on his phone so he could figure out how to get back to Domino's and continue his job. OF COURSE, I said I could help him, and invited him into my apartment where he remained for twenty minutes.


It was only AFTERWARD that I put it together. I live on the far end of a short, two-block street, that begins at Wrightsville Avenue -- a MAIN ROAD that connects with nearly every other main road around, so anyone who has spent any time in this town can get anywhere from there.


I did NOT get his name, but he said he'd delivered a pizza to the big, fat White Man across the street who voted for Donald Trump -- and the guy would NOT let him charge his phone there -- which made sense to me!!! He had ONLY a USB cord, but NOT a transformer to step down power from a regular outlet. He said he'd stopped first at Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr.'s apartment -- and they talked a long while -- but Rob who as a MAJOR DRUG TRAFFICKER has at least three phones to stay ahead of Law Enforcement -- so LOTS of transformers, and told the guy to ask ME, instead.


Readers know that when Rob handled my phone a few years ago, it took A WHOLE YEAR -- and I had to get Venmo's help -- to CLEAR MY PHONE of the CORRUPTION "Rob" put onto it -- and this last month, Rob has been SHORTING ME when he sells me pot!!! I might need to put him and his Drug Trafficking Father, Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr., into PRISON!!! I'm SICK of this!!!


So, the guy was SUPPOSED to get me to plug it into my COMPUTER'S USB outlet -- so he could either STEAL MY INFO, or CORRUPT MY COMPUTER -- but I plugged it into a simple transformer. He said he needed 7% battery to figure out how to get back to Domino's -- and it took a full twenty minutes for that small charge.


I was sitting on my office chair as he stood near me. His muscular pecs and ERECT NIPPLES were nearly in my face, so I offered that since he seemed so NICE, to take out my dentures and gum him to the ROOT!!! He kept hemming and hawing, but eventually decided NOT to let me pleasure him -- and now I'm CERTAIN that was for the BEST!!!










And, the night before last -- right AFTER I got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from the HEADS of the Anglican Communion and the Church of Scotland/Presbyterianism -- https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-thanks-to-pope-francis-and-heads.html -- I noticed that my BLOG POSTINGS were being DELETED at about two every three minutes!!!


At FIRST, I FREAKED  -- then noticed the ones being deleted were nearly ALL SO OLD it didn't matter!!! Also, the three times, most recently about three or four years ago, that Google Blogger claimed they were putting a WARNING on some postings because of "sensitive content" -- they actually DID JUST THAT, and anyone could just hit the button to acknowledge that -- and then the Posting opened right up for them to see!!!


HOWEVER, every single one of THESE gave a link to see that -- but following that showed the posting had been TOTALLY DELETED, and the links provided to where I could RE-WRITE THEM to meet Standards all went to "Unknown URL"!!!


So, that COULD NOT have been Google/Blogger -- but the CIA must have FORCED THEM to let the CIA SCREW ME, AGAIN!!!



The above is a screen-capture of a FEW of the 57 deletions that began at 11:16 PM Sun. February 12, and ending at 2:30 AM Mon. February 13.

Also, just four nights ago as I was writing my blog and no one else was in these apartments, I got a TEXT from some guy who CLAIMED he was on the Walking Trail exactly OPPOSITE my apartment -- so about 40 feet from where I sat -- and that SOMEONE had just STOLEN HIS BIKE, and WHAT was I going to DO ABOUT THAT???


I texted back to him that neither he nor I had stolen the bike, so it was NOT MY PROBLEM!!! But he wanted me to COME OUTSIDE, and I replied to GO TO HELL, and then blocked him and deleted his texts in case THEY could corrupt my phone!!!


I ASSUME he was associated with Hollis Briggs, Jr., NOVANT Health CEO Carl S. Armato (who is ALSO a High Official of the Presbyterian Church, USA), CIA Agent Kevin Maurer, Public Radio's Benjamin "Exploding Meth/Math Lab" CRACK ADDICT Benjamin Schachtman, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and Sheriff Ed McMahon:



Carl S. Armato and Hollis Briggs, Jr. the night they got Julia Olson-Boseman to lead the CHARGE and everyone but Commissioner Rob Zapple voted to GIVE the Presbyterian Church the $2.2 BILLION New Hanover Regional Medical Center System!!!


And then Hollis Briggs, Jr., THREATENED TO KILL ME when I called him right after I'd MET HIM in Wrightsville Country Store -- a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKING PRESENCE only TWO BLOCKS from my apartment.



SEE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/with-empathy-for-my-sister-julie-whose.html


In the LAST 24 HOURS, THIS NEWS ITEM has been HUGE here in Wilmington:



Cedric Harrison is in the CENTER:




I've never even MET Cedric, but his FILMING of me ripping off the cover off the new 1898 Coup d'Etat Marker put ME on the FRONT PAGE of the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS !!!





WELL, I've decided rather than to OVERLOAD this Posting, I'll send this on NOW and be sure to copy Pope Francis,  Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, and Iain Greenshields, the Presbyterian Moderator of the Church of Scotland -- and then begin a SECOND POSTING just addressing the Tennessee Williams Festival in New Orleans.











.

No comments: