Friday, February 24, 2023

RP: I Find a NEW HERO!!! / Gold Walker REFUSES to Face Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr.'s HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and THUG-FRIENDS Who THREATEN THE PEACE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/i-find-new-hero-gold-walker-refuses-to.html



Wilmingtonians need to REMEMBER that Woodrow Wilson's FATHER was Pastor of First Presbyterian, when Woodrow was in his FORMATIVE YEARS -- and Woodrow's VALUES came from Presbyterianism and from intimately knowing my KENAN FAMILY  that led the 1898 Coup d' Etat  from First Prez!!!


And ALSOTODAY'S BIGGEST WHITE SUPREMACISTS and DRUG TRAFFICKERS are based at First Prez, including Dem District Attorney Benjamin R. DavidRepub Judge Lindsey Leigh McKee/LutherDem Judge Robin Wicks Robinson, and Dem Judge Jeffrey Noecker -- MORE DEMS than REPUBLICANS!!!



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  -- and EVERYONE,


I believe this SPEAKS FOR ITSELF !!!!:


OK, President Biden -- this is the LAST TIME I include YOU. At least VEEP Harris SUPPORTS ME !!! 


As do ALL REAL DEMOCRATS  and REAL REPUBLICANS  -- and tons of INDEPENDENTS , too!!!:




Scott


>>> FIRST , I'M STILL PLAGUED BY THE CIA OR OTHER HACKERS ON THIS WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER AS WELL AS MY SPECTRUM TV-OVER-INTERNET !!!


SPECTRUM cooperated with Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- when THEY decided to KILL ME on Feb. 13, 2017!!!




Readers know that it was nearly a year ago that Microsoft Corporation actually TOOK OVER my other computer that I bought running Windows 11 -- and after working for most of the day, with a break overnight, sent me a FORTIFIED version of Windows 10 to install as a complete new operating system on that Windows 11 computer, and they HOPED to have Windows 11 STABILIZED by the end of last summer, but I'm AFRAID to upgrade it STILL!!!


So, tonight I had to FORCE WINDOWS OFF and some other tricks to FINALLY be able to post IMAGES into this blog!!! And TODAY, Microsoft's "On This Day" reminders of images I've posted going back to 2008, they sent me the IMAGE of looking at the barrel of a GUN held by MEXICAN DRUG MAFIA that I'd posted about the VIOLENCE in MEXICO -- that MAJOR DRUG MAFIOSO Republican Jonathan Deputy showed a JUDGE who then committed me -- believing my posting that image meant I was going to HUNT JON DEPUTY DOWN AND SHOOT HIM !!!:



I'm so GLAD that the arresting Officers who took me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital in handcuffs, SHOWED ME THAT -- but I could NOT read WHICH JUDGE had signed the order.


READ MORE about how Jonathan Deputy and Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler are HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKERS, but NEITHER LIKES TRUMP AT ALL and NEITHER are WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/ash-wednesday-total-facebook-meltdown.html


I called Mom first thing this morning -- just to see how that would go. AS ALWAYS, she was HAPPY to hear from me and we spoke for a FULL HALF HOUR!!! Mostly weather, I updated her on the DRUG MAFIA ACTIVITIES in my apartment building -- which took a LOT OF TIME, and ALSO, all about how EXCITED I am to find a Conservative Jewish Congregation and COOL RABBI and plan to visit them this weekend for their "Joy of Art Show".


Despite Mom's lifelong love of SWASTIKAS -- and EVERYTHING they represent, Mom thought that was GREAT!!! 


See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/02/since-reiners-of-hollywood-made-me.html


And we BOTH had seen MORE THAN ENOUGH of Alex Murdaugh's being PROVEN to be a LIAR and one of the MOST DESPICABLE PEOPLE we have ever heard of, but I also said that I HAD REALLY LEARNED A LOT about how HORRIBLE addiction to OPIOIDS really is -- Murdaugh's comments about how many times he tried to GET OFF THEM and his HUGE PROBLEM of GROWING TOLERANCE and need for MORE, has inspired me FURTHER to FIGHT THE DRUG MAFIAS!!!


Mom immediately said, "Let's just speak of pleasant things . . . we are having LOVELY WEATHER here in Raleigh!!!"


WHAT ELSE COULD MOM SAY -- she, my father, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and Father Robert J. Kus SET UP the WILMINGTON, NC DRUG MAFIA -- and ALSO that in Atlanta, Georgia -- sans the Catholic Priest, but also with my employer 1990 - 2010Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia:



Patrick is ALSO A CHRISTIAN MINISTER on the internet -- LOL!!!





I'm feeling a little like THIStoday -- HA!!!


Or maybe like this:




ANYWAY, late this morning, a PLUMBER and his helper showed up. Jack and Kat's air conditioning wasn't working because the DRAIN to the sewer system that got the WATER from the coils in the house was CLOGGED WTH PAPER!!!


It didn't even need to be FIXED -- but they worked in both Kat and Jack's apartment as well as John Gray Hunter's apartment -- and outside -- because the same GUM TREE near Rob's deck and the compressors has a FAT ROOT EIGHT FEET from the base of that tree that had broken the SEAL and the line had ROOTS growing in it and toilet paper from both apartments -- their waste lines combine above ground -- restricted the flow.


Now THIS is the same tree that has caused Gold Walker to pay OVER $2,000.00 for repair of TWO water lines and now sewer lines also two times -- and if she had any SENSE, she'd pay to TAKE OUT THAT TREE!!!


What was FUNNIEST is that Apartment Manager Tom Purdy:



Tom Purdy with unidentified woman


Tom came out and SAT THE WHOLE TIME in a chair on the porch upstairs on the opposite side of the building so he saw NOTHING -- I'm not certain, but he MIGHT be on my email lists, and he DEFINITELY lives on Allen Walker, Jr.'s http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, which BOTH Wilmington Police and Allen's FIRST WIFE have claimed is one of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING PORTS on the Cape Fear River !!!


After everyone else had left, I was speaking with Jack from upstairs, and said, "Well, I see Tom Purdy has his head STUCK IN THE SAND -- because he doesn't want to CONFRONT HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr. (Rob's father who nailed shut the door and installed the video cameras) -- Gold is SCARED of the Drug Mafia!!!"


And Readers KNOW that it was JONATHAN DEPUTY who first placed Rob and James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., in the front apartment -- and Kat's sister Allie Ryan and HER boyfriend Patrick Addington, in the apartment above them.



Allie Ryan with Patrick Addington


BUT, how do Kat and Allie have DIFFERENT LAST NAMES -- and Patrick Addington SHARES last names with with Kat ???


MAYBE they are ALL living on FALSE IDENTITIES, no???


And I used to find LOTS OF PRESCRIPTION SPEED dropped on our PARKING LOT!!! Here's some I photographed:





Then, Jack looked SHOCKED, and said that HE would never say such a thing -- LOL!!!


Of course not -- he and his girlfriend Kat are HUGE DRUG-SELLERS and USERS -- and doing CONSTANT BUSINESS with Rob !!!


>>> BAD NEWS; GOOD NEWS !!!:


BAD: I'm getting more and more emails from Democrats in Congress and Democratic Organizations CONDEMNING JOE BIDEN for getting WORSE in his support of EXXON-MOBIL, my Kenan Family, and Vladimir Putin.


GOOD: Even the CONSERVATIVE LUTHERANS are FED UP with WHITE CHRISTIAN NATIONALISTS :



Lutheran Leader  Calls for Excommunication of White Nationalists


Thursday February 23, 2023 · 8:15 AM EST


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/2/23/2154532/-Lutheran-Leader-Calls-for-Excommunication-of-White-Nationalists?


>>> OPEN LETTER TO SCOTT JANSSEN:







Scott Janssen

https://www.jscottjanssen.com/contact


February 24, 2023


Dear Mr. Janssen,


My name is Scott David Kenan and we have MUCH IN COMMON!!! It is now LATE, and I didn't realize HOW MUCH I had to write about the CORRUPTION in my apartment building, my town, county, state, and the Federal Government, as well.


I have been blogging since 2008, and have over 6,000 essay-length postings, have gotten over 5,000,000 views of my blog, and email every posting to my Lists of Contacts that is over 500, as well as FORCING IT to MANY in the TOP of the US GOVERNMENT. And ONLY President Joe Biden has been BLOCKING THEM LATELY -- although Vice President Harris seems to LOVE TO GET THEM ALL!!!


What was MOST important to me was to see how WELL YOU EXPLAINED Complex PTSD!!! My Mother forced me to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR I -- that my shrink of eight years took me OFF in early 2009 -- because I'd NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar in all of that time.


ONLY about 3.5 years ago, was I PROPERLY DIAGNOSED as having COMPLEX PTSD -- and I have been learning to control it USUALLY VERY WELL -- by using Science of Mind (Religious Science), Meditation and Affirmations, and also smoking a little Marijuana late at night.


I've studied under Dr. J. Kennedy Shultz and his close friend Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, who flew over from Germany to teach a nearly week-long seminar in the Atlanta Church of Religious Science, now the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta.





Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross





You see, in 2010, I first blogged that my parents were then America's TOP NAZIS, and ALL HELL BROKE OUT -- Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, had to get me to POLITICAL EXILE in PUERTO VALLARTA after warning me that my parents, employer Patrick Lee Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA planned to MURDER ME -- because in GEORGIA, they were UNABLE TO COMMIT ME after FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH !!!



THIS is how I dealt with SOME OF THAT :



If you have any interest, I'D LOVE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!!


And even if NOT -- THANK YOU from the BOTTOM OF MY HEART  for ENORMOUSLY INCREASING how much I understand of what I've been through!!!


Scott







.

No comments: